Recover your lost/stolen Wallet - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

There are groups of scammers/phishers  who use binary options to steal your money. It’s really hard telling the authenticity of the online platforms only if you’ve had a bad experience with them after trading or doing any form of business/investment with them. Having been a victim of fbexbit, Ive had bad experience with them, I once lost Total of 4000$, I started with just 1500$ until I started having issues withdrawing my funds. It took me several months to realize I have fallen for the scammers. I later met a crypto expert on Quora who works with Instant Funds Recovery. I was able to hire his services and he was able to recover my initial deposit and also my profit successfully.  You can file a complaint directly to  : hacknet (A T ) cyberservices ( DT / CM) in case you need assistance retrieving your stolen/lost funds

• Useful or interesting 5

I don't believe in thus at all, I mean how he can recover your stolen money anyway?? I searched a lot before you and I didn't find anything can solve this kind of problems, especially those problems, if you get hacked, then be sure no one can give your money back, I asked a lot, but there is no convincing answer 

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that there is a certain party that is able to get your money back or your bitcoin in case it was stolen or lost because the blockchain is unfortunately decentralized, so always take your slope.

You don't have to be skeptical about everything or discourage those that need assistance getting their funds back, Getting your wallet recovered is something very possible only when you hire crypto experts. I am a living witness. I lost my wallet to a group of phishers and at the end of the day I was able to hire the services of the expert . He was able to help me track my wallet completely. At first i was negative about this but i am obligated to recommend his services.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:43 PM, GregBaines said:

There are groups of scammers/phishers  who use binary options to steal your money. It’s really hard telling the authenticity of the online platforms only if you’ve had a bad experience with them after trading or doing any form of business/investment with them. Having been a victim of fbexbit, Ive had bad experience with them, I once lost Total of 4000$, I started with just 1500$ until I started having issues withdrawing my funds. It took me several months to realize I have fallen for the scammers. I later met a crypto expert on Quora who works with Instant Funds Recovery. I was able to hire his services and he was able to recover my initial deposit and also my profit successfully.  You can file a complaint directly to  : hacknet (A T ) cyberservices ( DT / CM) in case you need assistance retrieving your stolen/lost funds

May God continue to bless you...I so much appreciate you for this information. my wallet got hacked by some group of phishers recently,they moved all my funds to another wallet entirely . Its really disturbing and i at first i didnt know what to do especially this pandemic period.  I was able to hire his services to track my funds. 

I feel really impressed and excited. thanks for sharing the info 

It is very important that before you will choose an exchange or a wallet check first the legitimacy of it. Because if there's a mistake you made like you lost your wallet or it is stolen by other you know that you can call a help to the admin of the wallet or exchange you are using to recover and get it back to you. That's why i feel safe if the wallet or exchange has 2-way authentication to avoid scammers and hackers.

9 hours ago, nayon89 said:

Yes many of us are losing money. We should ensure a high security in our account. And we should not click on any untrusted link. We should not share our wallet information to anyone. We should keep our wallet safe.

High level of security can be very dangerous too, you should not do the one that will make you lose your cryptocurrencies if wallet is lost, a good example that many people have complained about is 2 factor authentication. 

There is no way to recover a lost transaction in crypto currency, binary options is a one click game so if you will lost your coins you will never recover them unless you keep playing and win more.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/18/2020 at 12:19 PM, Calvinpriva said:

There is no way to recover a lost transaction in crypto currency, binary options is a one click game so if you will lost your coins you will never recover them unless you keep playing and win more.

Yep, this is a scamming attempt, not even very good. Take a look at the post history of that Ramirez who praised this. This is just a weak attempt at guerrilla marketing for a scam.

Edited by rekter

In fact this is an interesting service because many fall victim to scammers, my wallet was once stolen, but how is the stolen money recovered is it through the courts and the judiciary or is there a different method from a technical point of view.

Well, only the gullibles and less informed will fall for such a cheap trick. If you lost your wallet to hackers, you have lost it completely, no two way about it. Any form of assurance of recovery is another looming scam attempt.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

how come hack net able to do all this when the funds re completely in the hands of fbexbit?

you know bitmex also have this kind of issues but there are services offered by few users who claims they can be hired to them to be able to withdraw their funds but the condition is that they get a percentage of the amount.  kinda like a scam really and fbexbit could be in cahoots with these guys.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:39 PM, Treat1234 said:

I have never heard that stolen fund in wallet can be recovered scammers are every where I don't think this is possible.

You are not wrong but some people have testify to it that they get their crypto or some of the crypto back. But, I can not be careless not to use seed phrase for my wallet recovery. 

On 5/30/2020 at 2:36 AM, Crypto123 said:

In fact this is an interesting service because many fall victim to scammers, my wallet was once stolen, but how is the stolen money recovered is it through the courts and the judiciary or is there a different method from a technical point of view.

I think  that is the one of the disadvantage of crypto currency when your funds are stolen you have nobody to complain to.

This service is sought by many people who are subject to theft and losing money, but it is always a fear of the credibility of the company that provides this service about how to communicate with it and ensure restoration reliably. I have not been exposed to these violations before, but maybe I will need it one day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I wouldn't recommend anyone to use this service. A member with just a few messages in the forum, posting that he can help recover funds from scammers is totally unrealistic. If you value your money do not send any email to the one mentioned. 

Obviously a scammer that will try to extract more money from people that have already fallen victims to scams.

Unfortunately, stolen money cannot be recovered and neither party can do this and this is another fraud, because when we lose our money no one can get it back no matter how much experience they have in this area and you should not trust these people

don't believe this story. just think:

The binary options website is a website created by someone anonymous (scammer) and the scammer has his cryptocurrency wallet where he transfers the funds and when the scammer (owner of the binary options website) steals people and closes the binary options website how is someone going to recover the stolen funds? It is impossible, unless the police arrest the scammers and the scammers return the cryptocurrencies

Edited by Red-Jones

Binary options is widely used now to scam alot of people they try to deceive you by asking you your email address and that is one of the strategies used to steal people funds.

Most likely a scam advert. I’ve seen similar ones on the reviews of crypto websites on scam advisor websites. They all begin with the same story, basically lost money on a scam etc, and hired a ‘fund recover’ person and end up successful, recovered their funds blah blah blah. Honestly I have no idea how even the concept of ‘fund recovering’ works, and most of the times those accounts are just spam accounts with like only a few of the same posts. These people are just preying on people who have already been scammed, to scam them even further. (double scammed?) This is honestly horrible and is just degrading the trust and sanity of a person if he/she gets scammed and then gets scammed again.

Hi.
I have already faced the problem of restoring my wallet once. I lost the phone that had all the data on it. Fortunately, there was not much money there. Since then, I've always backed up all my data. I advise you too.

Hello!, how are you all doing?, I do hope the site is Legit and Paying investors, right??...

YoBit is good. 

Hello, how sad this happened to me a few years ago with the tron wallet I had given it up for lost my wallet, the most difficult thing in my case was that I had saved the 12 words but just having a wrong letter did not want to recover, after several attempts was that I was able to get it back.

I do not think that there are those who can return your money or bitcoins if they are stolen, the block chain is corrupted and always acts at its own discretion

Binary options platforms are one of the platforms with a bad reputation, so the two control the price of the currencies inside it. For example, 70% of people gave it long, and 30% gave it short, so sure that whales will also enter short. And they are the same platform owners. And the only winner in Hada is the podium