Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets

What I want to say is faucets dont pay anything. I habe worked for a week and Iwas like full depressed clicking I am not robot botton and next and next which is very boring and even hardly earn $1 in a day.

I do not know any faucets application on mobile phone i cannot say which is paying more but faucet website is good, Although faucet is really time consuming and only pay a little amount i think it is okay to have that than nothing.

There is no difference, both are faucets. In any case, the faucets are a waste of time. Bray, they give only very small amounts, and this depends on the price of the currency.

• +1 1

This question is like asking the difference between water and water, is there any difference between water and water. If you have tried faucets apps, and not professionally for you, expect the same with faucet sites. And if you have tried faucet sites and not profitable for you, expect faucet apps not to be profitable, they are just the s ame thing. 

• +1 1

Faucets are absloutly useless. It will take several months just i order to gather 1$. Don't ever try them, they are just a waste of time weather ew are talking about apps or websites.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The faucets apps pay more then the web faucets in any way because thwy are essentially the same faucets from the web but they have just made it convienment finaly web faucets pay more.

• +1 1

The differences between them in terms of payment is not a huge one, it's simply a slight difference.  Crypto faucets only pays for viewing its ads or completion of some tasks, and it's one of the simplest ways of earning free bitcoin.  Web faucet a little better than in terms of earning, it might not be favourable when the  price of coins increases, it brings about low earnings. 

In my opinion faucet web version is best as compare to app version because it pays high to app version. But in my opinion it's useless to use this type of fucet.

Hi mate.

In my opinion faucets app doesn't profitable than web faucets . Because faucets app pay very amount or gives very little profit as compared to web faucets.

A Bitcoin faucet is a reward system in form of a website or app that aims to ... As the critters are fed, the capacity to earn more increases. 8.

I never saw faucet apps is better than the faucet website.but in general idea it is a useless.

Its my opinion in this way we can't earn money .so it is not a valueable .

• +2 1

In my experience, mobile crypto faucets and web faucets are the same in terms of payment they just pay a little amount of cryptocurrency. That's why for me faucets are just a waste of time because the earnings are very low and it is hard to reach the minimum withdrawal.

• +2 1

the faucet apps do not pay more than the web faucets in any way because they are essentially the same faucet from the web but they just made it in a convenient ...

• +1 1

I don't think that faucet app pays more than their site, their site are more reliable than the app you will earn little by little from their site. But to me is a waste of time, I better spend my time in Cryptotalk than faucet site.

Whether you use applications or websites in order to work in the taps, you will get the same amount, and this method does not provide a lot of money. They give out a few coins every hour by doing some tasks, and in this way you cannot collect even $ 5 a month, so I consider it a waste of time.

There are no better faucets app better than web faucets.
faucet sites or even apps are not worth much of the reward. They don't pay well and you have to have a certain amount before you can withdraw.

you can not say that they pay more than each other as they both are useless in a way or another and even it is very difficult to find any app that really pays you for your hardwork.

Personally i have no professional experience about this but i must say that you must try to know about Son  websites and there rule than you can abel to work for yourself hope it clear. 

From my own experience, applications tend to pay more because mobile ads tend to pay more than those generated in web pages, although the advantage that the faucets have in their web version is the minimum withdrawal that is usually very low since they work with partners that they manage joint portfolios.

While faucets apps usually work with managers such as coinbase, which has more commissions.

Both are good.some people preferre to app for earning.And on the other hand some people  preferre to using websites.It was because it is according to their choice.In my opinion website is best for earning.Because it more safe and secure than mobile apps.

Applications will never pay you such a value you are earning from websites of free crypto, Most of the users are going to get easy money by clicking only , But they never know about the data they are using in videos watching. They will never pay such as free bitcoin earning sites,

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Web faucets are far better than app faucets. But the question is that u can earn a lot of money through web or app faucets. They pay a very little amount of money. Dont waste your time and do something else that pays more to you

• +3 1

In fact, you will earn almost nothing on such applications, except that it will be a headache and visual impairment. Much better earnings will be investing small amounts in several cryptocurrencies at once.

Crypto faucets site and apps boths are like same.They don't pay so much money for doing hard work.Faucets is one kind of time waste site.I am always avoid faucets site.These sites are not profitable.

9 hours ago, Malik Ayaz said:

Web faucets are far better than app faucets. But the question is that u can earn a lot of money through web or app faucets. They pay a very little amount of money. Dont waste your time and do something else that pays more to you

No doubt that web faucets pays more than app faucets, because app faucets pays after we watch advertisements and thy pays very little money than web faucets, and its hard to rich minimum withdrawal threshold on app, and of course faucets pay little money but web facets are better than app.