Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets

Hello friend, the two are the same
The sites and applications pay almost the same amount, and there is no difference between them except in the way of use, the application is loaded on your device and then you work with it, and the site you open it through the browser
 This is the only difference between them, in my opinion

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 10:38 AM, Upright said:

There's all ways this, of users wanting to find apps which earns in bitcoin while there app sites which provides bitcoin earning as faucets.

But which one pays more

Dude as per I  know I always heared that it is a useless they don't even Pay you and if they paid in it is a very low amount so I don't know about any earning faucets. 

Dear crypto faucets is more reliable and good as compared web faucets.I think we must havd good information about this.Crypto is becoming more valuable currency in these days. 

Hello i have used both apps  according to my opinion Crypto faucets are better than web faucets. Crypto faucets working is good and pay much  money than web faucets .

From my side faucets app are not real its totally fake and waste of time and mone.Faucets side is useful and reall realm and we can earn from the faucets.But apps are fake and waste of times and money.