Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets

I never thought about this but i have used both faucet sites and mobile apps. Both of them are paying small amount and i don't use them anymore because its hard to earn good amount with them.

On 6/13/2020 at 12:07 PM, iloveyobit said:

Google and its store is full of applications and can endorse profitable applications that pay more than the sites already, but the problem is not in the profit, but is that you can extract that money or not.

Check my comment below

On 6/10/2020 at 4:38 PM, Jessica Karren said:

As per my experience of using faucey I found web faucets were more profitable then app faucets but now the most of the faucets sites are useless. Faucets comes with some risk and they can waste a lot of your time. 

Both apps and sites for faucets are both rubbish and waste of time, I have tried it before, I mean both, they are both out of it and waste of time. Even not good in any way. Some can even contain ads, be careful of the ads. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

Check my comment below

Both apps and sites for faucets are both rubbish and waste of time, I have tried it before, I mean both, they are both out of it and waste of time. Even not good in any way. Some can even contain ads, be careful of the ads. 

In the past, these sites were not a waste of time because they were giving more than $ 1 in a very short time and the price of bitcoin was very low, but now everything has changed.

I agree , i have no idea about the reason but faucets sites nowadays are useless and the are just a wast for the time and i hate to use them

I think better the faucets of the web than the faucets app. Without a doubt the best faucets I work daily and I am faithful are Coinpot, Adbtc, Coinpayu and Faucetpay. They are the best of the best, reliable, secure and pay insurance.

Лично знаю что да, приложения для криптовалютных сборщиков платять в полтора а то и в два раза больше чем веб-сборщикам. Много думают что в веб можно добавить рекламу поэтому больше но и на приложение можна добавить Гугл Едс или Юнити рекламу 

• -2 1

Well, I consider that some do, it depends on which currency is being delivered regularly, those of bitcoin do not give as much no matter if it is mobile or browser, but either of the two can be options to generate some cryptocurrencies

On 09.02.2020 at 03:32, Migo said:

From my experience, I never saw faucets apps better than web faucets,but in general idea, faucets are useless and yiu will not earn from them à lot of money, because all of them are depending on the price of the coin, if the price was high then earnings will be so low 

Agree with you. Faucets are the worst way to earn BTC. But as I know, web faucets pay more.

• +5 1

Hello, in my opinion I think that faucets and mobile applications pay the same, it also depends on what you mean, if you are talking about the same application as the one you use on the web, the most common is that they give you the same income because 

You are not changing to another type of application but you are using the same one, but really if you talk about different faucets compared to mobile applications, personally I can tell you that the ones that pay the most are the faucets, mobile applications very rarely give you 

a good amount of money.

There is not much difference between web faucets and faucet applications. The biggest difference I think is in the comfort in which you are willing to invest your hours of the day, if you are more of a PC or mobile phone user. In my personal opinion I have had greater comfort in the faucets of web pages. But the gains in both are very small. 

Hello with the faucets you do not earn much neither in the app nor in the web fauces I think that in the web faucets it would be faster and easier to handle than the app faucets this is my opinion
a big greeting

• +1 1

I used faucet on the web before but hadn't heard of faucet applications, but stopped using them because in my opinion you don't earn well, you earn very small fractions of crypto coins and it's more time you spend on those faucets, but they were good for a little profit at the time.

• +3 1

I don't think they only take out these applications to make it more comfortable and be on the cell phone all day instead of the computer, the fractions of profit are the same in both and you have to invest a lot of time for the little profit you get, the best thing is to look for another form of profit other than these faucets.

In my experience, I have never seen faucet apps better than web faucets. In the faucets you will not earn so much money since everything depends on the price of the coin

The best are the web faucets, since they have multiple options to win fractions of crypto currencies, I am registered and active in FREEBITCOIN AND MOREMONEY and I have done well; however the earnings are very low so in order to make a respectable profit you must spend some months.

I believe that in fact they are elementary similar and they are separated only from what monetary unit they offer to the user. And these application cranes and web cranes allocate only a small number of cryptocurrencies, and there is nothing of those two that pay more for the user.

• Useful or interesting 1

Now there is a project called BANANO that gives its users part of their coins (BAN) for participating in their games and contests. I know that it manages different faucets, with a variety of games, they always announce their activity schedule through Publish0x. Working from the cell phone is always reliable and fast.

On 8/2/2020 at 0:38, Upright said:

Hay muchas formas de hacerlo, de usuarios que desean encontrar aplicaciones que ganen en bitcoin, mientras que hay sitios de aplicaciones que proporcionan ganancias de bitcoin como faucets.

Pero cual paga mas

Personally I prefer the web faucets since the faucet applications are mostly full of advertisements and you earn little but we know that not even using both will we get rich is only a temporary job

If someone has experience of making a good profit from mobile apps, it would be interesting to learn about it. I personally have not met such applications where you can earn good money. I think it's better to spend time on other activities, or on self-education.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

As for the faucets, it depends on the rotate process and thus luck, but the highest amount and the lowest amount you get from it, you can get it from one comment on the crypto site, and this is why I do not advise you about it, it is a waste of time

If you count the number of faucets Apps it will be about a 5 for max, but the web faucets can be more than 500+ faucets you can see them in faucetpay or coinpot.