Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets

There's all ways this, of users wanting to find apps which earns in bitcoin while there app sites which provides bitcoin earning as faucets.

But which one pays more

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

From my experience, I never saw faucets apps better than web faucets,but in general idea, faucets are useless and yiu will not earn from them à lot of money, because all of them are depending on the price of the coin, if the price was high then earnings will be so low 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

l think already our members suggests their opinion as usually my opinion also same because their is no extra information to share you because app version faucets and web version faucets are same they can't pay extra income faucets gives very little amount when we claims every time because this earning depends the coin price when coin price high they pay small amount and the coin price low they pay high amount that's it 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

There are no any best faucets app better than web faucets. From my experienced I don't like web faucets and app faucets too because faucets job is timeless and bad job.

• +4 1

On 2/8/2020 at 1:38 PM, Upright said:

There's all ways this, of users wanting to find apps which earns in bitcoin while there app sites which provides bitcoin earning as faucets.

But which one pays more

Faucets App pay less than website you can earn 1000 Satoshi in a website without spending every single time watching ads while using Faucets app which you get paid for watching tons of ads just to earn 10 Satoshi.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

To be honest they both are not worth much interms of rewards. Faucet sites or even the apps are too easy to make any good money. So faucets are only good for total beginners.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60-3.png

I think the faucets are better than the apps The apps are restricted and limited and they are limited by the quality of the phones and on which phone faucets I prefer the taps

• +5 1

There is no good payment in mobile application and faucets app you may just earn 100 satoshi per captcha. I do know website of faucet the hachwacalim that you may earn 1000 satoshi per captcha but it us depend on how fast you type.

The faucets are a waste of time because they pay little, but with one comment in Cryptotalk, you win 1000 Satoshi, and this amount needs a whole day to win from the faucets.

• +2 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

They are all the same. They don't pay well and you need to have a certain amount before you can withdraw. The stress level is just too high.

I know Hutchwalkim's call website, which you can earn every 1000 sotoshi in captcha, but depends on how fast you type .There is no better payment in mobile apps and call applications that you can only earn per 100 sotashi in captcha

• +2 1

On 2/9/2020 at 7:32 AM, Migo said:

From my experience, I never saw faucets apps better than web faucets,but in general idea, faucets are useless and yiu will not earn from them à lot of money, because all of them are depending on the price of the coin, if the price was high then earnings will be so low 

I agree with your opinion, from my experience the faucet application pays less than the web faucet, the revenue generated is also not much and it is better not to do it.

• +5 1

I did not come to answer any comments cashpirate is an app where you can make money by carrying out simple tasks such as downloading you work here. 

I did not come to answer any comments cashpirate is an app where you can make money by carrying out simple tasks such as downloading you work here 

• +2 1

As of now I still haven't found any faucets that is application based and if there is one, for sure the earning will just be both not profitable at all because faucets are not really good as a main source of crypto since the production is really slow.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

No they pay cheap amount so we need to stay away from.these apps they make money more than they give us and that not fair at all.

• +1 1

In my opinion, they pay the same, it depends on the specific faucet and the set price of payment by its owner for the tasks (invitation of referrals, captcha)

On 2/8/2020 at 6:38 AM, Upright said:

Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets

it depends on how many ads the faucet has, i see a few faucet apps that pay more than web browser. but in general the web faucet pay more since they can add more ads, more pop ups, and more of anything. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I have tried a lot of faucets , in my opinion, the best faucets that are stable and pay more are faucets on sites. Apps pay pennies in comparison to them

Edited by whymeidontknow