Blockchain Gaming { War Riders - Kill For Crypto } - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

hey bro..thank you for sharing this way to make profit through gaming and yes this is good because you are having a good time with the game also you are earn money.

This sounds like a very fun and interesting game. The main reason that i used to stay away from blockchain games was that i found that the interfaces and graphics were pretty standard and boring and so they never really appealed to me. This, on the other hand, sounds very fun and seems to have a good graphic system and design and so i will definitely check it out. Not only is this fun but as you say i will be able to earn from here so i am looking forward to that as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The games based on the block right now it's not really developed as much as we seen in the normal games ,the design is still to low ,we need more investor in this category 

I didn't used any game for earning Crypto currency because I think that without experience this is looking hard and we didn't earn too much money as compared to other platforms . this is really wonderful game for gaming lover.

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Thanks for sharing this game friend, i have played blur and its a good game and my favorite one. But i just asking my self, this war riders game is it like blur in everything including game quality, graphics, size and can we play it in a computer too or only in a mobile device?

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/8/2020 at 4:39 AM, TheTurk said:

Gaming Industry has become Billions of Dollars Industry. Around Two Billion people worldwide have become part of this industry. The Gaming Industry with including billions of people, is also experiencing a Paradigm Shift through Revolutionary Blockchain Technology.

I aim to introduce you this Paradigm Shift of Gaming Industry with the apps that i have. not just only game apps but all legal CryptoEarning apps. 
to be honest i have not much time to spend in here. Just want to be a participate of cryptotalk's bounty which is partnered with yobit.

so lets start big and let me share One Of The coolest BCGames on my archive with you.

spacer.png

Introducing WAR RIDERS 
https://v.bitmov.io/video?video_id=63b2b3ae655e4112808eed054ce04961  
You can also use the referal code if you want to join "Bitmovio"   -    bitmovio-bvTTO

~ War Riders: Mine or Die, Your Next Favorite Blockchain Game ~

* What’s the deal here ? *
War Riders place itself as the next generation, post-apocalyptic MMO Strategy Game in which you can blow up cars and mine BZN Token. With the benefits of the blockchain, the players will enjoy a peer to peer decentralized marketplace for their needs. Users can trade their in-game assets by using BZN, the only form of payments left in the Wastelands.

By playing the game you will be able to accumulate Loot Crates and Virtual Goods in their way to BZN Waypoints, your next-door Gasoline Store.

In War Riders players will be able to rob others on the move or at least, their cars by using your own. Let’s say for example the enemy goes for BZN Hunt, you can follow him, steal all the goods and return safe, hopefully, to your garage.

So in summary ; WarRiders is the game similar like "Flatout" or "WreckFest" And little bit "Blur". Simply - Smash and Destroy the opponents, be the last one and claim the bet with "Mining" 

please remember that i have not much time to spend here and please consider my post's with this rule.
Love You All ... 

I see this game on the advertisements on the corner of some sites, and it seems a scam to me, to be honest you can't play games like this without installing them, and its hard to trust crypto games they are a lots of scams.

This is a good way to win. I have not used these games yet for profit, but I have read from many members that these games cannot make much from them, so I did not want to try them. How much profit from this game?

I have always heard about these games but I have never tried them but now I am sure I will try this game that you have shared with us

Entering Blockchain in this field and supporting it for games will make a lot of progress for crypto currencies and game development as well. I expect there will be a platform for games in Blockchain later. I like the detail of these games and I will try one of them one day

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Did anyone actually played this game and managed to make any profit at all? It is passed to us by the OP as a game that you are supposed to earn crypto, although I don't see him explaining how, or provide any proof of payments. Anyway I will pass. I've tried many similar games and their demands made me lose interest.

It is very great opportunities for the gamer to play games and earn crypto coin using block chain technology which is a great wallet for crypto. Many gaming company are now paying their own coins and entering into block chain technology.

I also played a crypto game on a computer, where the game currency was gold, which could be bought for png coins, and in order for the game to start, it was necessary to stake the waves token. It was very interesting, at the start of the project it was possible to earn very good money, all that was needed was to invest the initial $ 10 in png and exchange it for gold in the game. Then you bought an arsenal for your character for gold and sent it to work, where he himself generated gold, which could be changed back to png and displayed in btc

We can only use it if game is good and we are mobile games' players. Payings are too little for time it takes to earn smth. Hope this game will get its own target audience.

• Useful or interesting 1

The truth is that I had never heard that blockchain had games to mine, it seems quite curious to me because usually I as a gamer dream of spending money on quite well-known games such as fortnite, among others, but with this application that has blockchain you can even earn some money doing what I know best, which is playing video games. 

I'm going to be looking for information about this game and what its weight is to be able to download it, it sounds quite interesting because apart from making money it can be done with something that entertains us and it will surely hook me, so the game is not boring all good. 

I never heard about that type of games. So i find this game very interesting and profitable, so, thank you for sharing this information.

Wow it seems like an amazing game i will try it.

it will be my first time to try a blockchain game i hope it will be amazing 🙂 .

I adore games, and this new reality of blockchain technology games is here to stay, they are fascinating, one of the ones I like to play sorare football fantasy, and spliterland, but I did not know about this War Riders. I will start playing it and add it to my portfolio.

Wow, finally, interesting games on which the user has the opportunity to make good money. Thanks for the interesting and profitable information - I will definitely play.

Tealing cash and ruining cars. It's very nice and looks interesting to me, based on your introduction to the game. I will certainly check it out because I enjoy playing online games.

We hope to continue working on such topics, as they benefit beginners and give them a push to understand new matters.

It's really amazing. By gaming you can earn and spend your time amazingly. And this forum also provide security and privacy to it's members. And we can get high profit if we use referral 

Edited by Abdul1168782
Less creaters

It feels delightful to see that games are emerging from the cryptocurrency line, have never tried playing any of those games before, I hope someday I would create time to check them out one after the other. The Gaming industry using cryptocurrency as a form of payment to game players is an intriguing part that would draw the attention of more people to games like that, I just hope that the payment part is what would be more interesting because I believe that most of those online earning games don't usually pay well to their users, thereby making it look like a waste of energy.