Coinmarketcap historical chart - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Popedee

Coinmarketcap historical chart

On 2/8/2020 at 3:21 AM, Migo said:

Many of those coins will be dead in the future, because of their projects, they have weak projects, this is why we don't see them with high prices, I think after years from now, the market will contain only the expensive coins with powerful projects like bitcoin, etherium.. Etc 

Thank you very much for the precious piece of information I did not have any idea about Bitcoin expiry at all Your post has increased my information regarding expiry of coins Thanks once again.

Most currency projects are bad and this leads to their end in the future and their disappearance, and this is one of the reasons for keeping their prices very low

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i knew about crypto currencies worth has gone past 300$ billion mark and also about bitcoins domination but when i checked bitcoin was dominating at 62% , that was also decreased from 70%. And its value is over 10k US dollar at present. But about dead coins i had no idea brother..thank you so much informing the community.

Edited by Prince90
Added more information

2 hours ago, Crypto Bull said:

I know LTC old name the new name exhibit LTC in new liht and attract more attention the old name.The branding attract investor and change the trajectory of of coin .The change always bring new life blood in project progress.

Often times, the main aim of renaming a crypto coin is to repackage and increase coin profitability.

2 hours ago, Haider Abbasi said:

Thank you very much for the precious piece of information I did not have any idea about Bitcoin expiry at all Your post has increased my information regarding expiry of coins Thanks once again.

There's nothing in the post saying Bitcoin expires. Cryptocurrency don't expires but developers do abandon a crypto project

On 2/8/2020 at 11:58 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Maximum altcoins is dead right now which was starting 5 year's ago. Coinmarketcap showing every coin price charts and we found many altcoins price down or dead. Just top coins are performing very well.

Thanks for your information, I know little bit about coinmarket but I not research a lot. Yes you are right maximum altcoin are dead and only top 50 coin doing good job in the market.

As i an new here so i did not know much about it so i am very thankful to you for this information that you have share with us. Your post has increase my knowledge more about crypto world and coins.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:40 PM, Popedee said:

I was checking prices of crypto today to see top gainers and losers on coinmarketcap. Then I decided to check historical chart of market five years ago.

1. I noticed the CMC on Feb 7, 2015 was $3,823,330,040

2. Of 513 listed coins, Bitcoin dominance was over 65%.

3. Over 300 of the listed coins on this date are dead coins today.

The question then is, how many of the alt coins tradeable today will last the next 5 years? 

We need to be more cautious while trading alt coins

Yes you are right friend many alt coins are dead bitcoin and ethrem is the best coin and many people use it for trading so it's value is always good 

• +1 1

Well based on coinmarketcap and its top 100 currency there are 99 tradable altcoins over the net and im sure there's more but i stick with relying in the information that coinmarketcap gives.

Coin market tap is historical chat its show all records yes now in coins market so many coins exist, but in future so many altcoins bead are remove in this list, because this majority of coins are useless are prices lees, because this coins have not projects and no one not invest in this coins, in my opinion only valuable coins survive in this crypto market.

• +5 1

This is precisely the reason that i stay away from alt coins as far as is possible for me. I prefer to stick with bitcoin as my earnings from bitcoin are more likely to be stable and to still hold value as opposed to some alt coins that may become dead coins within the next five years, or perhaps even sooner.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You made a good evaluation. a lot of money will be garbage and lose its value in the future. Therefore, it would be best to invest according to the day and evaluate the market conditions of that day.

Hello my friend, I find that currencies are depreciating daily. Does this have anything to do with currency trading that was not previously known? Bitcoin is currently low relative to its previous price, which reached nearly $ 10,000 several months ago, these changes will greatly affect trading and investment operations.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think in the future there are many coins will not exist they will exist just those coins who are right now on the top, because they have take their place because the lost of investors, so they are powerful.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/7/2020 at 11:40 PM, Popedee said:

I was checking prices of crypto today to see top gainers and losers on coinmarketcap. Then I decided to check historical chart of market five years ago.

The question then is, how many of the alt coins tradeable today will last the next 5 years? 

Hii friend you have shared a useful post and new information I don't know about this information you have shared with us thank you for sharing your useful information

• +4 1

On 2/8/2020 at 12:10 AM, Popedee said:

It is just starting of crypto and about 80% coins are new on coinmarketcap. They are just listed on CMC. But their performance could be checked in long period. So more than half of the coins could not survive within next five years. So we should just consider big coins for trading.

Thats good history ,the market is really different this days. the begging of all this is that we have to really define the route of the market strength and that is what will be good for everybody the market cap has been stangnant and the work is not as far different as we can tell thats the cause of everything but 300 billion usd is not bad for a market is a few years old

• +3 1

A large number of these currencies will be buried in the future because of their failed, weak or fraudulent projects. Therefore, we must always choose well-known projects in the internet world and their prices are high, such as the bitcoin coin project.

Market trading learnt ancestors who are hopeful to befitting further profitable population in coming and it creates the realization about biggener 

• +1 1

If you review the old, historical crises, the same thing happened, all of them considered cryptocurrencies dead, but recovered from 5 crises, then this will be no exception, it will take time but it will recover and I am studying the market for a long time to secure it.

• +2 1

goodbye precious friend,

I assume I have regular answers for you that folks alt coins were became an dead coin which propose delisted from the substitute and not at all traded over again as a result their sell book focus to nil and finally they were disappears.

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 12:40 AM, Popedee said:

Day by Day now it's adding more coins and tokens. I think now coinmarketcap is confused that which coin they should add. They are adding many fake projects coin which is not good for all.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Well, Bitcoin will continue to dominate the market for the past five years, as well as many currencies that will expire and supply and have no value in the market

• +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

There are many dead cryptocurrency project now and more are even tipped to fall in the future. Yes, there are many that will succeed but a lot more will be dead and disposed. That's why we should always invest wisely. 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy