Quote a post!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Quote a post!!

Hey guys when i mead a post i need members to quote the post so i can see there idea about my post, but most of the comments on our posts are not quoted so i can't see meany comments because i can't receive a notifications, so please when you comment on posts just simply quote the posts so that the person can see your ideas, thanks

Edited by kirubel

4 hours ago, kirubel said:

Hey guys when i mead a post i need members to quote the post so i can see there idea about my post, but most of the comments on our posts are not quoted so i can't see meany comments because i can't receive a notifications, so please when you comment on posts just simply quote the posts so that the person can see your ideas, thanks

But when you creat a new topic, and if someone quoted you you will receive a notification, and when someone reply on your topic you will receive a notification too without quoting you, in both cases you will receive notifications like me

• Useful or interesting 1

I think before replying, there is a button that if you want to get notified (on the top of reply button here), just On it then you would be notified for the replies.

Edited by vermigerous

You quote a post because you want to add something on that post, quoting post is good cause you are extending the writers idea or you are trying to help he/she understand what they wrote better, I usually quote to express the writer thoughts in my own words.

Good morning mate, I strongly agree with you on this specific matter, I am having a problem with this notification system too because whenever someone quote my post i wont know because i do not receive any notification saying that someone quoted my post or comments.I hope they fix this as soon as possible.

Ok thank u for your observe really we need that i am see my profile and click on my shares so i get any answers or comments you can do that also however it is great to react with others in that n ice community

Maybe you deactivated the notification section. But yes, quoting is nice if the idea is really an answer to the posted questions but I also observed some who just quoted and replied one word only. 

7 hours ago, kirubel said:

Ohh! If that so! But you can't really followed the users what you want easily. You can convince them one by one to follow them on whatever you want. 

i think you can see quoted or not quoted posts to your topics whenever your not getting up notifications but all i know is you can see your options of your profile in this site.

Actually when you create your post and some one comment on your post then you receive notification without any quote. Your idea is great but I receiving all notifications without quote.

if you are not getting the notification for replying on your topics then just simply turn on your notification by visiting the notification section

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hmmm, what is the quote first please can anybody tell me what is some words? thanks for your answer from now...

14 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yes quote option is really good because if we want to ask something other person on comment then we have to use quote.

When someone quotes your comment or topic, you will receive a notification about it. There are a lot of notification options that you can set from your profile and help respond to comments that are mentioned to you.

3 hours ago, Hiizziiyyungg said:

I personally do quote on comments that I want a reply on buy unfortunately most members do not even ready the comments, only what they are here for is comments and get paid they actually don't check the notification to see if someone is trying to reach them on comments section for a reply

Me too. And I actually prefer it when people quote me so that it would be easier to get to the maximum post a day than looking for topics. Anyways, God bless!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Thank for your concern now I know what to do when I commented for the post. It is really important for all to know it. 

19 hours ago, kirubel said:

Like this ? . Indeed, to get notifications, the posts we make must be quoted. I also sometimes forget to quote so that my message doesn't get delivered right away

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

19 hours ago, kirubel said:

I think you can get notification you just have to turn it on Some of my content dont need to be quoted to receive notification.Just adjust you notification setting so you can receive notification without needing to be  quoted.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I am agree with your words. I think everybody should read the topics in this forum. After reading this if they know anything about the post which can help the post payer to get his reply. So you must quote on the post. So that the post payer can get the spirit of posting.

20 hours ago, kirubel said:

Quote is an use full option for replaying the others users about there postes .it is also use for help or sujest and other users .

Now, I'm quoted on your post. Lets find out buddy what to find. Hope, you will get what you are looking for. Happy posting... 

I don't understand the meaning of this post so if it is understood by any of you then plz make me clear that whT is the meaning of this post 

Thats informative , this really help posters to get notified when they post a comment . I would add quoting to get notified when i do comment i am new in this so knowing this help me to learn

this quote problem is actually just a habit, but I make sure I will continue to quote if I need to reply to someone's topic.

Well, I always quoting those comments that are interesting and worth to start a discussion that I know he/she know's about it also in order to have a more livelier environment in the forum.