What the reason old members not posted? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

What the reason old members not posted?

On 2/7/2020 at 10:49 PM, Saira said:

Why The old members of this forum based on  their experiences make a useful and informative content for us?we want to know about their experiences and tips please share with us 

In this forum site many people join for free earning. Many of them already reached senior member rank. Also they got many infromation about crypto. I don't know why they not posting on this site. I think they want to earn here only.

I think their id may have been banned or for some other reason they are not posting. However I do not know what is the main reason for not posting them.

It is strange to know that old members are not posting but as they are old members they have a lot of experience about this site about digital currencies they must share their knowledge with the newcomers who have interest in learning cryptocurrency if I gain enough knowledge I will never stop posting on this site because it is beneficial for me and I like to share my knowledge with the beginners

old members are actually not here to earn money,they are here to help and share informations,so they are not actually really active or interesting in making more posts or topics just to earn but to educate us or maybe they are busy now with their own stuff.

i meditate it is for the reason that their side by side of happening is new far along and in the crypto world forum here are new topics correlated to them sice they comprise aspects of how to to puzzle out trading, exchanges, payment an others operations.

i meditate it is for the reason that their side by side of happening is new far along and in the crypto world forum here are new topics correlated to them sice they comprise aspects of how to to puzzle out trading, exchanges, payment an others operations.

Maybe they are focused on the others, or they see it is not important anymore to get results here. Especially with the full posts that are not useful at this time. Of course it's different from their situation. So it makes them stop to continue.

I think there is not a border about the section, yes this section is for beginners I think is good for old members participate here to help the beginners to understand more about cryptocurrency and about this forum, and also there is not other section for specially old members! all section here are for all members without exclusion. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

They are posting but not here. i saw many new post in other sections and they are well written by senior members. so go and explore those sections and you will find so many new posts by them. they are not going to come here and join noobs like us any time sooner. 

Old members of this forum who have gained more knowledge and reputation by posting good stuff should try and post educative topics on how to use this medium for us newbies to learn more. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

So my dear friend i have seen this post earlier on that after culminating many comments i came to conclusion that may be the old members are now experienced and now they have bigger ideas to earn money from it. What is the truth we can see after 2-3 year when we be in there place.

Many important cryptocurrency interrelated simple subject matter improper advertise every day in this forum. fill be knowledgeable about about this occurrence properly. 

I was also having a similar question that there are the old members of this forum who don't take initiative to post valuable content so that the new users or beginners will be able to gain more knowledge about the forum there should be any rule for posting also.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:49 AM, Saira said:

Why The old members of this forum based on  their experiences make a useful and informative content for us?we want to know about their experiences and tips please share with us 

I think it's because they are now done invested to what they want to invest. If they don't have any goal to earn here, they are going to be inactive in this community.

Old members of this forum go away through scores of evils , that's why they advance hence a good deal data about cryptoworld. That's why they forever publish just geniune post.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:49 PM, Saira said:

yes you are very much right we need some good posts for newbies to understand new things we read everyday it is good to increase our knowledge and make it higher and also getting useful posts will help us in future, I agree.

What are the reason that old people haven’t Posted yet please help me it will be very much helpful please help.

There are many topics for old members that tell a story about experiences with encryption, and in all sections of the forum

I agree with you my friend , I noticed old members don't  post In this section , Weill I guess it's because this section bears the name beginners and beginners are also many here so the old ones think there have past the level of this section and there make post in other sections.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I dont be on familiar terms with everything about why the older members are not redistribution now.I encompass in addition experiential it.Maybe they got approximately other website or selected other situate to pay packet and they are functioning on that.

I think those who are old members don't post, they may be doing more for us now, but they are supporting us who support new members, but how to work here is a good one.

Here users are too much but all are doing reply comments in every post but they don't started any new topic here. So that the old members couldn't find any new topic to post their comment. This the big reason i think. 

Yes, many new members are added here every day but not everyone understands their work but if those old members assist them, of course they can understand about all the work here, they can do the job properly.

Old members makes useful posts because they have experience due to the fact that they have been in this forum for some times and gained much knowledge.

I think the main reason for not posting to those older members is their own lives.  Because they've been involved in a new job.  Or get a job somewhere better than Crypto.  Which is why they don't do too much work in crypto.

Yeah mate. It would be so great if they would share their experiences and time with us. Posting useful information that every new and inexperienced member should look on. Maybe they are busy with their personal life or they might be interested only in investing and trading.