What the reason old members not posted? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

What the reason old members not posted?

Why The old members of this forum based on  their experiences make a useful and informative content for us?we want to know about their experiences and tips please share with us 

Edited by Saira
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Saira said:

Why The old members of this forum based on  their experiences make a useful and informative content for us?we want to know about their experiences and tips please share with us 

I dont know about it why the old members dont make topic but i think the big members make topics on other sections.

Maybe they are busy with something else or they just watching newbie .haha didnt know the actual reasons. Maybe thry just retiring

Hello there

I also agree with you, Senior member help us lot, and when i should become a senior member then i also wanna help to the new member.

Thank you

Old members are not posted yet,so no discriminations are there.So all the members are equal out there.Everyone has same opportunity   

no reason old members can only help and guide for beginners who want to learn crypto

I think that would be a great idea for old members to guide us it will help us grow and more over we can get more knowledge about crypto world but the old members can not post here in beginners saction maybe thay would make post in other sactions that what i think.

They were posting but not on beginners they were posting on other forum they were advance but they sometimes reply to beginners post if you read all comment on your post especially hot post

44 minutes ago, Saira said:

yeah i think you are right, that they should share their experience with all of us so i think that will be useful for all of us to know more and more about the forum. but i think that they are busy in their own duties. so they do not have time to make informative posts for all of us.

Welcome with me
There are many topics for old members that tell a story about experiences with encryption, and in all sections of the forum

52 minutes ago, Saira said:

I think old members do not post here in this section of beginners whereas they post in other sections and share their experience in other topics.

I am a new member in the crypto talk and also to be added that i also did not saw any old member post in the crypto talk all are posted by new member. 

you can see lots of old members post in the cryptoworld section , they dont spend much time on beginner section, you can consult anything you want to know and i think most of the helpful post for beginners are already posted , just use search bar to look for it and if it still doesnt helps you then just ask for it :classic_smile:

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just respect whats their decission is. They have their own reason thats why you did not see them here now posting.

Yes you are right dear mate.I also notice that old member cant not post more here. They don't have informative posts for beginner But they should posting any topic for beginner.

I also wonder about why old members doesn't make any topic I think it will be good and it will be more important for newbies in the that are joined this forum,  

i think it is because their level of experience is more advanced and in the crypto world forum there are more topics related to them sice they have aspects of how to to do trading, exchanges, bounty an others operations.

I think many old members of this forum abandon it for some reasons or they got banned because if you look at their profiles they have not posted anything in months and it looking like their accounts will never become active again.

9 minutes ago, Riotu said:

Oh really. I really want to learn a lot. Older members who I think are experienced. I want to hear from them about their experiences. I don't think learning to work in this forum is completely stupid.

No its not if you  wanna learn from them  then visit some profile and those with high content you can message one and lucky if you got reply message them wisely and they will put u on a track

there is a plenty of posts from  an well experienced members in this forum but you should dig deeper in the topics and follow some of them in case they posted something useful 

4 hours ago, Saira said:

I think they will. Soon some other old members here teaches newbies like us how to contribute a good part in this good forum.

I noticed that too. Maybe they are only answering the beginners ’questions to help them, because the helpful topic is good, whether it is a post or a comment. The important thing is that it is a useful thing.

Is someone here is looking for me?? I am just joking, anyway I will be happy to help anyone here, no matter what is his rank, the important thing for me is to make the way clear for him, and to not fall in stupid mistakes, if you need me just mention me

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1