How to add a signature to my comments? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to add a signature to my comments?

I would like to suggest you to don't prefer for signature because signature is very harmful and cause you a big loss it can harm all your earnings in the wallet as many cases have been heard about the fraud by the signature of the users.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:32 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

To add signature is very easy but I'm also not add signature because I heard signature affect our account so I don't suggest you to add signature in any comments.

Signature can't affect your account as long as you don't use it in anything that can cause violations. 

Just use it according to the proper use of it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Easy just g to your profil and information about you and you can find a box below your name called signature you can put what you want on it,picture link and they will appear under your comment,post that you make 

I will also like to know more about signature campaign but I don't really knows what is it usage in this forum any person with idea should reply .

If you are here since more than five days,so you can ad aa signature easily.. Just go to your account settings and there you will find a signature tab.. But be aware, there are some rules about putting signature you should follow them.

Click on Account Settings and then click on Signature. After that, the text editor opens for you to follow the comments.
Don't forget about some signature campaigns. Signing can help you earn some money.

This is simple, my friend, all you have to do is press the media insert key and here you can add pictures or a video clip. It is very easy to find it in the place of writing.

In order to add your signature, click on your account settings, then click on the signature and then add the signature you want in the space designated for it

On 6/4/2020 at 3:38 PM, Magnom said:

If you are here since more than five days,so you can ad aa signature easily.. Just go to your account settings and there you will find a signature tab.. But be aware, there are some rules about putting signature you should follow them.

That's right but using signatures is not recommended but if you want to add this in your comment then put it. 

It depends on your commenting style. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/6/2020 at 5:26 PM, sandysoo said:

although  the signature is not important but the members of the forum did not use it  but I think it's an extra ordinary thing  if we put it as an extra ordinary mark for us I wish the members can tell us how to do it

I would prefer to use it if there is ever going to be any signature campaign paying in ETH or BTC. The forum has so many people reading and I hope that some time the projects and companies involved will understand that they can market their brand to thousands of people for low cost. Basically if I had a project I'd start a campaign paying with BTC on cryptotalk instead of other forums. It would certainly get more exposure.

To add signature is very easy, firstly you go in your account setting then you can easily add your signature in your comments. But many people suggest that signature in comments is harmful for account.

How to add comments or reasons contained within a digital signature in Power PDF. 1) Open Power PDF. 2) Go into options > Signatures > Creation and Appearance. 3) looking down to When signing -> checkmark "Require Signing Reason" 4) click on ok to close the dialog box and save the setting.done this process.. 

You can add that from your personal account settings, such as adding a campaign link, photo and adjusting their size, when starting to create a new topic. This is useful when launching a campaign by the forum You can achieve benefit through referral links for other sites in your subjects.

• +2 1

You can go to account setting from the profile in the top right corner then you can see list of options like overview, change password. At last you can see signature options where you have to follow certain rules while creating signature otherwise you will get warning points. You can earn more numbers of referrers from this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to add signature in your account then first you need to go on your account setting then on edit profile.. After that you Will be Able to find out make signature so just copy your signature there and save it.. By this you can added your signature in your account..           

• +1 1

As I see there are some people that have promoting some website on our posts and from how I see this is may be some payment that is given to them member for the advertising. But we are need to know that it has to be a good project that we need to promote and we be sure that they will pay in cash or in good coin that we can sell and pay us every week and not after many months.

• +2 1

You can see the signature option on setting in profile. Click on signature and add your signature what type of you want. But, I not force anyone to do that because it was harmful the members who working on this field and also the result will may be account ban. 

On 2/7/2020 at 6:09 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

I can see some people have there signature in their comments.I don't know how to add signatures.plz help someone.

Each of us would like to put a distinctive comment, perhaps to draw the members' attention to a specific thing, which is very easy. Just go to your account settings from the menu that appears when you click on the arrow that appears next to your name at the top, and in account settings you will find the signature section where you can Create and format your signature then you click Save.

• +4 1

I haven't heard of what a signature is but I learn now from the other members that it is something we can write and have permanent on the bottom of our posts. I have seen some are using this to promote exchanges so you need this to get part in promotional payments for others right? I hope you found it by now and use the signature to make somet profit. I will look for more and if this is paying I will use it too.

• +2 2

You can add a signature in several ways.to do this, you need to go to your profile and configure several functions to suit your needs. Or, when you write a message, post - you can add any pictures or symbols with your data or addresses!

There no signature campaign in the forum until now, but you can create a signature in your profile settings, I don't know how signature effects your account but it really nice feature, some make extra money using it for paid promotion.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 07.02.2020 at 18:09, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

I can see some people have there signature in their comments.I don't know how to add signatures.plz help someone.

this topic is very interesting, since I myself do not know how this is done, it is very noteworthy that only some question became relevant to me as I immediately find answers, a very cool site is very glad that I found it and thank you again for the open topic

On 2/7/2020 at 1:09 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Good night, how are you ?. I share the same question, it would be interesting to know how to add signature to my comments.

If you are writing a post on the CryptoTalk website, then the place where you can write a post is at the very bottom where there is a white field next to your icon, and you can reply to other people's posts by clicking on the quote button and leave your comment