How to add a signature to my comments? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to add a signature to my comments?

I don't think I can agree of your 'wants' here in this forum for your account. Having your signature exposed a lot in this forum might harm you in many ways that we can't imagine. You should know that internet is a scary place. Be careful in sharing your personal infos.

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information about this because I don't know that my comment has a signature attached, however, I'll be able to notify you later

On 2/7/2020 at 9:09 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

I can see some people have there signature in their comments.I don't know how to add signatures.plz help someone.

If you use signature to the end of your comments then you go to your profile and click the button settings then you can see the optin signature you add your signature but I heard that signature is harmful for our account 

its very easy my friend .. all you have to do is going to your account setting ! then you can add your signature ! good luck bro .. wish you all the best 

The signature are not extra in your comments, but you bottle be proficient to complement it on your relation setting, and I feel in attendance own the limitations of signature to insert

i think to get this signature feature you should use this forum with pc.in mobile there is no such features available to use.but til now didn't use that feature

Hello my dear friend. As I'm new here in this forum i have just joined this forum yesterday so i dont have any idea about your questions. You can get your answer from seniors here. 

Yes ofcourse u can add a signature to ur comments for that u need to go to settings and there u will find the option signature click there and add ur signature thats it the way of adding signature to ur comments. 

If your account is 5 days old here in cryptotalk you can add signature on your comments and post. all you need to do is click your profile and then select account settings. and after you open that settings you can see there that, there is an option to customize your signature.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:48 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

Dear friend, Signature adding is harmful in your account, so i suggest you can not do it, my brother do than and he get warning point but i see you how to add signature go to account setting....

image.png.93a002001cc50421e66e6ba36bd3097f.png

Woh, really good example #shati about how to add signature, although I am newbie in this forum but future I will add signature to my profile. So I want to give thanks to #shati.  

I don't know about the signature is it really in crypto talk what is the need of signature in any comment is it necessary this bill included in guide lines are rules of the cryptotalk

If you are not a new member, the friends in the 2nd and 3rd messages have illustrated the simple steps to add a signature. If you are a new member, you have to wait for a certain time frame. These i know

Talking of signatures how can we add it to our comments that I can't tell of since  I am just a day old here  it seems like the old members can help us out  because many do add signatures to their posts

I respect your decision about this but my friend you are still a beginner in the forum you should focus on spreading the interest and ending 100 jobs to start earning do not make other things that are not necessary currently disrupting you about the most important things, I consider that adding the signature to your account at this time is useless and harmful

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Is easy to do that just click on your Cryptotalk profile icon and then select Account setting and click, you will see on the right of your screen the Signature click on it and "et voila" you can add anything you want on your signature.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I'm still new to the form and I cannot really help you with that but I don't know the importance to add a signature in crypto talk since this is not a signature campaign. Also it is risky to add a signature in your account as you can get a warning point or even blocked

On 2/9/2020 at 8:40 PM, hadayt2030 said:

I also don't know enough about it but I don't think it's necessary to put the signature on the comments so why are you interested in it

To add the signature to your account its not necessary but the signature have somehow important more than leaving the signature box empty without signature

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 2/7/2020 at 9:09 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

I can see some people have there signature in their comments.I don't know how to add signatures.plz help someone.

Hii mates I see that many users have add a signature at the end of their comments but I read that it was not good for our account so I can't use it you have seen the option at the end of your profile 

This topic is totally new to me but by reading above comment signature may be harmful so i also ant to avoid it.actually i also want to know about this topic clearly .and i ill avoid it if not ueful.

first thing I want to add in this content that signature in your comment is of no use so so I suggesting you don't think this type of thing and work in this campaign in a better way and keep focusing that will help you to be in this campaign for a longer time and you can gain some knowledge about the gift well as well as you are getting a good amount of payment that's a great thing I have worked on many sides but I am not gained such a huge amount of payment I am getting from here.

I do not know why you want to add signature in the post because it has not any extra benefit to add signature in posts second if you thinking about signature campaign then it is different thing which is not launched by cryptotalk yet. But if you want to add signature then you could find it in settings.

• +1 1

You can add a signature in your account settings in the most recent tab , just before adding it , read the rules so that you are not banned for violating them .