How to add a signature to my comments? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to add a signature to my comments?

On 2/7/2020 at 9:09 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

I can see some people have there signature in their comments.I don't know how to add signatures.plz help someone.

I don't have knowledge and I don't know the way to add signature in our comments. But I am in search of this to create signature in my comments and I hope seniors will reply and guide us.

On 2/7/2020 at 12:09 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

I can see some people have there signature in their comments.I don't know how to add signatures.plz help someone.

This can be located in the box of the photo of your profile and there you have the section to configure your profile and after going to the configuration there you can see the section to add the signature in your content, with the purpose of sharing a message of encouragement to community.2132552135_2021-01-1718_30_36-Settings-CryptoTalk_Org.png.a14b64cb3d345d5f5871890d42319c49.png773706365_2021-01-1718_30_58-Settings-CryptoTalk_Org.png.2bced450cec2f5d98c5c64aa6ec188c1.png

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/17/2021 at 9:30 PM, staml8k said:

I think many people want to know about signature feature. Signature features is very easy in cryptotalk. First go in your account setting. You get a signature option in your account setting. Now you can easily sign in comment box.

My friend To be able to add a signature, you must go to the options and then click on the signature option and you can add it, but I advise you not to do so if you are not a subscriber to the Bounty campaign.

It's convenient to add signature on your platform. You can add it from your account setting options. You will get signature characteristic here. If you do not comprehend how to create it then watch a video tutorial about it 

Hi dear , your question is right ..you have to ask any question about this forum here but adding your own signature on this form could be dangerous or harmful for you that's why i advise you not to do such thing ....thanks.

Hi, we are having the problem that we almost enter the same text while commenting on a issue. I would like to have a signature like in ...

think that you need to be a certain rank to use the signature feature. Press the arrow under your username (on the top and right of the screen) and on the dropdown menu press "account settings". On your left there is the option for signature.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:54 AM, phpMailz said:

You can add signature by going to your profile and setting it up, choose the parameters of your signature well cause even signatures that are not abiding by the rules can get you account deleted, so read the rules before creating.

@phpMailzFirst of all, we have to follow the rules and regulations of this platform. If you want to do any work on this platform, then first of all, read the rules and regulations of the forum in this way and then work accordingly.  If you will do any work that will be against the rules of this platform, then your account will be banned.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really i don't know about it but i think there is a man who know about it may he can help you why you want to add you signature in it May God bless you 

You can add a signature to your topic by modifying your profile from the Add signature options
Try to choose it well and appropriately, because some people have used it and have been exposed to warning points.

On 2/7/2020 at 6:09 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

My friend, I do not use the signature. If you want to get the signature by going to settings and making the signature you want, I wish you good luck.

Well, thank you, but for me, I really don't see the signature as a very vital issue which must be added to my account or post, and also why I don't like it is because it has nothing to do with my pay rates, with it or without it, the work pay rate still remains the same.

My buddy To be capable of upload a signature, you ought to visit the alternatives after which click on at the signature alternative and you could upload it, however I recommend you now no longer to do so in case you aren't a subscriber to the Bounty campaign.

Well,adding a signature  to your account is quite good but before add read the rules properly due to maybe i broke some rules which through i got ban for a few days.but many people suggest that signature in comment is harmful your account    

Yes, indeed many members use signatures in their comments but why? What's the point of signing comments? I'm new to this forum, so I don't know how to use it in comments.

• +1 1

It’s great to include signature and I moreover need that but I am not certain however to include signature and fair go to your account settings at that point you'll discover signature there fair make beyond any doubt you perused the rules.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:09 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Dude i am also new here and i.am.really don't know how to.add signature in our posts end but after reading your topic and.go thorugh all the comemnts i.got t.know about this thanks for creating such a useful topic good luck dude for your future

crypto conversation gathering not permits to include any signature, I think its demage your account, so do not know approximately this information,but our gathering individuals gives great clarification around this themes, on the off chance that you need utilize this data and attempt this signature to illuminate your issue, but I recommends pls do not utilize.

Your signature parameters can even cause a signature not to comply with the rules that could delete your account, so read the rules before creating.  And if you work carefully then you will get good profit.

Dear friends, every post in the forum is very important.  So seriously comment on the best issues.  Beneficial relevant high quality post.  Which is informative and effective to all who are accepted in the forum.  Comment on all such posts.  Because low quality and useless posts are removed. So be aware and create awareness among the users.

there's a appear the general analysis consisting of another's billfold operating room accounting and in addition afterlife further perfect you alter the overall place setting subsequently will probably be westernise.

It not something difficult you  will go to your profile settings and you can add a picture If you so wish to add it optional