I wanna learn about crypto properly - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

I wanna learn about crypto properly

23 hours ago, Md Yousub Ali said:

Why account banned?

If your talking about this forum, it is just very simple. You can get banned from this forum if you violate any rules that is been implemented. Example is the multiple account with the same IP address. If you commit this violation, be ready to be ban from this forum.

Yes if you want learn about crypto currencies you spend more time on thos plateforum and know about cryptoworld and its digital currencies.

Bro If You Want To Know About Crypto Then You Must Contact A Crypto Currency Buyer Or Seller Because He Can Tell You Properly.

• +2 1

First of all i insist you to real all the forums and you will get more and more knowledge about crypto if you stick in crypto talk and its a great platform to earn and learn about crypto

14 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

If you just want to learn about cryptocurrencies very properly, you should have the demo trading account in order to practice and also try to use forum and YouTube videos

Sometimes can use to practice with the some few of really moneys for trading, because sometimes demo trading are bored because you earn a profit which is not really profit

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Actually if you don't know about it then you can watching YouTube video and learn about it. But now most of the people work in this forum and earn more money

You can learn about crypto currency in this fourm or you can read blogs or youtube videos for learn knowledge about crypto.or ithink your account banned because you not follow cryptotalk rules.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:44 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

I wanna learn proper knowledge about crypto, Why account banned? How i keep my account safe? How to trade?

I wanna know all, so please suggest me, this suggestion will help me future.

Crypto is different from cryptotalk, Account get banned if you receive five warning points, you must read it in the forum section it is pinned post there. The most common reason in the past months that the users are having multiple account that is why they are being banned.

If you really want to learn about crypto, you need to do research. First you need what is its qualities and the origin of it. Check you tube blogs to understand it well and its main purpose. Make self researches to be informed. You can also ask some members here if you have some questions you want to know.

• +2 1

Then just learn it, you have all the resources you need in the internet or in this forum. You only need to find the correct information that you want to learn. Trading, mining, wallet, exchange, this forum has it all. 

On 2/7/2020 at 9:44 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

I wanna learn proper knowledge about crypto, Why account banned? How i keep my account safe? How to trade?

In the crypto platform there are a lot of way to earn free money from here. But at first you have to know about it. You will get many information about it on online. You can watch some video tutorial about it.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Cryptotalk is the one of the best sites which provides opportunity to earn money by completing your daily goal of 30 useful posts.

First you need need to reach goal of 100 posts or replies after that you will be paid  1000 satoshi for every post you make.

In order to get your earning you need to create a yobit a account and their you need to visit yobit pay by post section. 

You will have to provide same email address in that section on which your cryptotalk a account is created. 

After that you will get your payment over there. 

If you don't wanna get banned then first you need to visit forum and know all the rules about the forum and strictly abide by rules. 

On 2/7/2020 at 8:28 AM, Xking7 said:

You can earn from crypto talk by just posting and commenting. If you copy someone's post or if you break the rules of this forum then you will be banned. If you want to make your account safe then you must avoid those things . Try to make creative post.

You can earn from cryptotalk by just posting and commenting if you copy someone post or comment if you break the crypto talk rules of this forum then you will be banned Thanks To the Admin And Moderators For give Helpful Information.

Hey mate,if you want to keep your account safe you need to follow the forum's rules and regulations properly, breaking the forum rules might get your account banned. So just keep posting useful posts and work with the flow and avoid scamming. Thank you.

If you want to safe your account you have to follow the rules of this forum which makes you account safe and you don't get ban for break the rules and to learn trade you can go to youtube where you get huge resource and if you have any confusion related to trade you can post here every one is here to help you.

Why account banned? try to the read the rules of the forum so you will not get ban. About account safety make sure your password is long, that can not easily predicted and  about to trade, you can learn it from trading section or you can watch youtube trading tutorial.

There are genuine websites that offer this kind of learning informations but you also have to really ook for something different and make sure that we are able to identify everything in the right space, there is a lot of good isues that you can start with a company and a print media like forbes , but also look at coinmarket website that would really help you well

If you want to learn about crypto then cryptotalk is best platform for you. You gain your knowledge here easily. There are many intelligent people work on this platform. They share their knowledge with us.

There are genuine websites that provide this kind of learning information.however, You really need to find something different and make sure. We are able to identify everything in the right place, there are many good icons that you can start with a company, and like print media ban, but also check out the Coinmarket website which will really help you.

It's not this complicated thing.It's all about interacting with members in a beautiful way.And that's through the comments and answers you make to the members.In addition to the illuminations about your questions, if any.

Hello everyone am also new here and I also want to learn about crypto bitcoin trading and much more. Am really glad that i joined this

Yes you can sit here and watch people comments as well as you can look in the forums and see how it works or you can simply google it 

If you are looking for a place to earn more in crypto. .all you have to do is just ,have an account and keep posting on forums over here .

• +2 1

On 2/7/2020 at 7:44 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

If you not want to banned your account then you have to follow forum rules strictly and you have to read the forum rules carefully. If follow the rules your account will be safe.

You are in the right org. Cryptotalk is not just earning bitcoins or any other coins but they will allow you also to learn about the crypto world how to trade . Just read some informative post or comments in this org. Happy earning..