How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

Don't post meaningless hurtfull content. Create content that are helpful to others as well. And just stick to the rules you will definately recieve reputation points.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are a lot of things to get better reputation on cryptotalk such as you can give advice to newbie and start following each other . Your comments should be understanding and meaningful and you should post comment on that relevant subject or topic 

Well, you can earned some reputations here in this forum by being a good member in this forum, if you are a quality poster and your topics are always interesting, you can earned some reputations easily.

For able for you to have a positive reputation you must need to consider that some member of this forum reads all the rule so create a topic that can caught their attention and relatable in a certain circumstances. Avoid creating harmful or useless to pic in this forum to avoid deletion of post. 

if you want to get a good reputation, you can make useful and interesting posts so people can judge it all. What is clear is that you have to add to your insights even more, so that the post you make is very good.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:30 PM, Rimi Alter Mow said:

In that case you have to post more useful things. This will give you more and more time in this forum.

If person dont have a job it is the best job for him so far and it can make a good balance before going to trade that is all.

In my opinion reputation is very important in every feild and in this platform I perform our best to get some reputation in this platform and I think that everyone can enjoy this platform by typing comments and earning bit currency.

It's easy, you can start by creating useful and useful threads for other members of this forum, such as information they have never heard or tips and tricks.

I think that to increase your repotuacion in this forum you have to give a good image, in addition to being u
seful for the operation of the forum

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

Hello dear, I am newbie but I read lot post about how to increase reputation, so I learn that if we want to increase reputation then we have to post good content and comment constructive message to others forum post. If we do this buddy I am sure your reputation will increase.

Edited by Brithney24

I don't know how to get good reputation in cryptotalk nd I don't know how it us related to cryptotalk nd do good reputation really helps or not so plz help me out

On 2/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

I'm tired to look at this question one after another.. I recommend you have to analyze the forum by watching others reputation. And you will  understand it quickly.. By doing this in my opinion.

If you want to get better reputation you should share your knowledge about cryptocurrencies for the beginners so they will give you reputations.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Gaining reputation here is not asking, Members are freely give it to the members if your post or comment are beneficial to others then you get more like.

Good unique and constructive posts can fer h you good number of reputation. Also any additional or recent information about the particular topic, would also add to the the chances of getting more reputation.

must read it complete and help me please😶

hi guys i am very upset and working here for so long and dont know how to increase my reputation at this platform i write many useful post but there is no like people are too much proudy here 🥺😔 dont know how to increase my reputation please help me in increasing my reputation................................................................

hi guys i am new here and want to increase my reputation so, please help me that how to increase my reputation...................................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

On 2/7/2020 at 5:33 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

Dear friend this section not post any useless topic. I suggest you first real this site all roles ,follow beginner member how to post or comment and you can do some day just comment in other post then you understand what to do post here.Carefully post here.

If my comment is useful gibe me love reaction❤️

You are right about your comments good post attracted love reaction, when your post is helpful others will like your comments but fact of writing give me love in your comment I think I also love, because it will be useful.

To have a good reputation here I think one should post useful posts  to people here and at the end  of the day your post will be acknowledged by some one there with a feedback of love and this will make your reputation to grow.

It's very easy if you like to put something useful in your topic or comments.You can easily earn it. If you do one day every day, useful comments or post a topic then all the members will like.Members will like your topic and the likes will increase.Like you will increase your reputations

You may get popularity simply by building a imaginative submit. Folks largely offer value for the beneficial submit or perhaps useful submit. Thus in case there is improving popularity you must submit something useful and also successful.

Reputation is directly proportional to the quality of posts.If your posts are interesting and informative for the members.There are lot of chances that you will get reputation.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:01 PM, Jone20 said:

I think the only way for your posts to impress members and thus get a reputation is by writing useful posts and answering members ’questions in an understandable way.

The statement that you make is really good even it really motivates me by making useful posts so that I can get a good reputation in a way that can be understood so that it can make posts that make the best reputation.

30 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:
On 2/12/2020 at 8:01 PM, Jone20 said:

I think the only way for your posts to impress members and thus get a reputation is by writing useful posts and answering members ’questions in an understandable way.

The statement that you make is really good even it really motivates me by making useful posts so that I can get a good reputation in a way that can be understood so that it can make posts that make the best reputation.

Making a post that is useful for others also does not guarantee getting a positive reputation, because it returns to the user who gave it. If they think it's good and useful for themselves or others. But they don't give you a positive reputation, so you don't get it. But what you do is a form of business, in order to get that reputation. And the steps to make a good post is one of them.

• +4 2