How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

An good question

the best way is to post an helpful and useful comments and topics with an important information 

being friendly and helping other members will get you a an good reputation 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

You have to post useful posts mate and must follow the rules and regulations of the forum. You can't say anything political or any hurtful words that can hurt somebody. Just keep posting useful posts about topics related to cryptoworld and you're reputation will increase soon if the members who work here like them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

To have better reputation you must not copy others contents and you must make your post constructive and more engaging. Make sure also that you are not using words that can offend other people.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

If you need to get better reputation you'll need also to post the better contents, that's so if I will see that's your contents are usefully I will not be hesitated to give you reputation

Don't post harmful or meaningless posts you will never served reputation for such kind. Instead that keep posting useful, well researched, erect, and unique posts. Also commenting to others will give you very less reputation but posting new posts has highest chances of getting reputation.

If your post is interesting and quietly eye catching somewhat like have strong ideas which you get reaction it is one way to increase your reputation. 

Yes, try to make genuine post and comments and make people engage on your account so that they like your post and comments then your reputation will be increased.

Yes, try to make genuine post and comments and make people engage on your account so that they like your post and comments then your reputation will be increased.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

There is no any short cut ways to gain reputation points but you try write good content post and give latest information and interact in dissections with group members then they give reputation points but why you need this points you can't gain extra income with this points consantrart in your posting points comes when you give good content

• +1 1

To get better reputation on cryptotalk you'll have to post useful and interesting topics or contents. It's gonna attract the members and they are gonna give you reputation. 

You need to be creative in making your topics and replies, so that's if your contents will be usefully for some users, they must give you positive reputations

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There is no other way to earn reputation other than work well for everybody who wants want your post will add a reputation, there is a alot to which most people are making money, there is a lot that we have to follow and identify  the best comments that you have made or even threads and reputations will be addes so thats the case that we know out there

• +3 1

Hii everyone those whose reputation is getting lower Keep posting meaningful things everyday. Don't copy others content and write your own. 

I don't think it's hard or not.And he doesn't need hard work.You simply have to interact with members' publications.Share your knowledge of cryptocurrencies And try to inform the members of any information And that's all good luck❤️

To get better reputation you need to to post incredible ideas and necessary things only unless your application will be down and You can also get banned by the moderators and admins of this forum.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

Reputation is giving to outstanding content or if other users finds your content useful they will give you reaction which can increase your Reputation to get them just creat unique post and comments.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 2/7/2020 at 11:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

Hi mate! You need to compose a good quality post that member may earn or gain knowledge or a useful one, maybe your previous post wasn't considered as useful by the the members that is whyvthey give you negative reaction. Reaction feature is equivalent to the total like from your contents. 

I just want to remind you that the minimum character per post is 100 characters.

Just make good topics and post which will be valuable and useful to others. And quote others post. Do not post irrelevant things and which are not related to topic.    

Hello there

Make batter reputation in here is not so hard, just you need to follow every rules, post helpful topic. Help that people who facing problem in here.

Thank you.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:20 PM, steve197 said:

An good question

the best way is to post an helpful and useful comments and topics with an important information 

being friendly and helping other members will get you a an good reputation 

You get a good reputation by impressing members with your posts and putting like on your comments, and so the reputation rate increases, but I see many members do not use this feature.

On 2/7/2020 at 5:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Well now you are not negative, although I'd suggest that if you want reputation to create posts that are intriguing, unique in their nature and your own thoughts and opinions, instead of just spenting two lines to agree with the original post and offer nothing in return. I haven't looked into your comments, what I wrote is about what I observe in general. Try to expand in your thoughts and be creative while you write. Offer something to the community too.

Making useful post that others can benefits.give some ideas about cryptocurrency, 

exchanging thoughts ,giving advices to those who need it.Maybe it can help you to get good reputation.And most of all  follow the rules of this forum.

Reputation not affect you profile or earning for good reputation post helpful content or help to other people no any other method to get reputation.

It is very simple don’t use multiple accounts on one IP address. Don’t post meaningless posts on the forum. When post useful post on the forum your reputation increases