How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

Good reputation is always a sign of Good member , I think you need to post useful contnet as well useful post , automatically you will start to recived a good reputation and followers.

• +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

To get more reputation we need to create more posts and topics on each day with simple and attractive material of our topics then many people's likes to like our content we don't need to convince any members to like our content good materials always like by this forum user's. 

Just create a good post and you will get a good reputation form other users ,other thing Give other members a good reaction to give you back and have a better reputation,I do like that all the time. and like that you can make many good friends too 

On 2/7/2020 at 11:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

To earn or get good reputation, you need to compose good and informative posts. What I mean is that if the viewers or the people who will see or read your post will be interested and get knowledge about it, they will give you a good reputation and that will lessen your bad reputation count.

It is easy, my friend, you have to publish useful information for members and use topics and issues that help members on the site and find members very useful in their career in cryptocurrencies

I think that good reputation on forum is easy to earn if you write constructive and useful posts, don`t spam and help other forum members. Just be yourself and follow rules, reputation will come 

Reputation in everywhere of life always depends on your work.In this forum it is also true.Here,the more you will gift the members with much important and useful posts,help them all time,represent the new things about crypto,the more the other members will reward you will reaction.

On 5/27/2020 at 3:43 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

You just need to be loyal towards the site and keep on making good posts . This way people will live your work and love your post . If you keep posting 2-3 topics daily , you will surely get 2-3 likes in every post and will have a good reputation.

People are getting more knowledge daily and I noticed useful post are given good reputations, it is not only about making good posts but make it useful also in a way that you will prove to be one of the best. 

Earning good reputation from cryptotalk paybyposts campaign depends on your level of contribution my friend, if you really want to earn reputations you have to create genuine and good positive topics and anso make good valuable posts that will help not only the newbies but all members of the sections you visit in the platform.

Earning good reputation from cryptotalk paybyposts campaign depends on your level of contribution my friend, if you really want to earn reputations you have to create genuine and good positive topics and anso make good valuable posts that will help not only the newbies but all members of the sections you visit in the platform.

My friend In order to get a lot of reputation, the content of your advice should be helpful. Personally, if I see a member posting helpful posts, I'll give him a good reputation right away.

For you to get a better reputation here on cryptocurrency you posts and comments has to be meaningful and relevant to current trend on cryptocurrency. Make sure to make more quality and useful post here.

Meaning if you're getting a negative reputation means, your content is not that good. Always write a quality post. Maybe, write in a good topic that you confidently answered. Don't go to the topics that you're not sure or confidence that you can answer. And always be careful on what you're writing. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Always write information in understandable manner and do research before writing information. You should post on the unread post and share great information which is very helpful.

BetFury                                                   

If you're looking for ways how to improve or have a good reputation, first thing you must remember is be mindful of what you are posting. Your posts should be in line with the topic, be observant for the grammar and spelling. Your answer should be helpful not just for the person who ask but also for everyone. Don't just answer questions because you need to post something, but answer them because you have the knowledge and and willing to share your ideas and opinion.

If you want to make a good reputation here and you want to get rates on your posts so the best way for that is make your self known here ! 

How you can do that ? By following this :

1- you have to upload profile picture to make people save your picture and your account 

2- follow people .. this will make people know you easily 

3- create good topics when you have useful content 

In order to obtain a positive reputation in the forum CryptoTalk, first you must read the rules and adhere to them during your work and then try to create high-quality and important topics in the crypto world and then the members of the forum will give you a positive reputation automatically to appreciation of your efforts

Hi friends. I am new here and i am getting experience here. But i have heard from many friends about reputation, so i think a good and meaningful post and comment can give you huge reputation and your account can live for long time 

I'm gaining my reputation points by creating a topic. Plus, useful contents. Try to observe others members here who got better points so that you can get an idea on how to gain reputation points like them. Thanks for this because I also gain ideas from your topic asking how.

For us to have a good reputation from this forum, we should create good and quality posts, let us help each and everyone to gain knowledge by sharing the things we know.

On 2/8/2020 at 8:08 PM, suzuya said:

To get better reputation on cryptotalk, you should make sure that your post will be liked by almost everyone and that is really hard because you can not always make people like or agree about what you said. Even some of the posts are really good and useful, some doesn't give  reaction.

You're right about that, some people never leave a react or reputation once they read a useful post or content because they rush to see other post so they can start to comment again although they need to wait for time interval. 

I hope everyone will leave a reputation especially when they benefited on someone's post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You can have a good reputation points if you are sharing topics/posts with good and quality contents. For you to be able to have a good reputation, you must consider different things when sharing such topics/posts. Think about a good topic/post that will catch the interest of the active users and you should make sure that this is useful to the platform and to the users as well, you will surely gain good reputation points from it. 

My friend,inorder to get alot of reputation points here in this plateform, you have to work hard ,and write useful and good posts that make other members get benefit from your topics .your posts should be unique and educational for everyone. 

On 2/9/2020 at 2:56 PM, Amir YT said:

I think love reaction is called as reputaion. If you want to get this then you have to write some inforamtive and genuine post. It means that your post genuine and interesting. People don't want to give it without any valuable posts.

That's right so if you want to get reputation you should post useful content that can hook others so they will give you reputation based on the impact of your post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

for me my friend, for you to have a good reputation you must be careful and knowledgeable about the post you make and when someone asking for help or advice like what you are doing right know you must give them a good motivation for the things that they cant do. looking forwards for your success here in this forum.

BetFury