How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

Man the creating good post is not enough because I am the price I am working here with the unique determination and in resent time I got my payment which is very low as compared to my hard work people do not give positive react on my post and I  again work hard but not still result now I am tired if this and began to think that it is useless to work here.

You should make sure that your post will be liked by almost everyone and that is really hard because you can not always make people like or agree about what you said. Even some of the posts are really good and useful. 

You can simply choose new and rare topics if you can and be of interest to some people or make a professional comment that indicates that you are an educated and useful person in cryptocurrencies and thus you can bring you a positive reputation.

Dear, If you want to get better reputation, you have to make good quality contents. If your posts are useless then no one will like your posts and will not even give you reputation. So you have to work hard here and learn about cryptocurrency and the rest of things, then you will be able to get good reputation. 

• +5 1

Reputation at this forum is directly proportional to the Quality and quantity of information in a post. If you make a useful and informative post then you definitely will get a good reputation for this.

Getting community reputation is very easy at this forum.

hi dear im new here and there we can get an idea or knowledge and experience before and i researched everything before starting work here i learnt a lot of knowledge about crypto and crypto related affairs after this by following rules try to start with full of lie or fake feelings but we needs to be successful otherwise we can't do anything 

Getting good reputation requires a lot of thoughts, firstly we need to create more relevant and educative contents that all members here will read and understand without any stress of pronouncing the words and should be more impressive.

• +2 1

Just now, Poppisnop said:

Getting good reputation requires a lot of thoughts, firstly we need to create more relevant and educative contents that all members here will read and understand without any stress of pronouncing the words and should be more impressive.

@Poppisnop Obviously mates, Without writing informative post, we can't get positive reputation from others. When anyone realise your post properly, then you get positive reputation. Otherwise you don't get better reputation. Please keep with patience, you will get more reputation from others. 

• +2 1

Just now, Emma Wilson said:

@Poppisnop Obviously mates, Without writing informative post, we can't get positive reputation from others. When anyone realise your post properly, then you get positive reputation. Otherwise you don't get better reputation. Please keep with patience, you will get more reputation from others. 

@Emma Wilson I like to create informative posts rather than so much low quality posts. Because i think informative posts are much beneficial from so much low quality posts. This forum is very amazing which is paying us for our activity. So we should give back the forum something good.

Hello friends! As my friend asked good question about good reputation and its also meaningful for me because I'm also new here and I'm waiting for senior who share has experience and we catch good experience but on my knowledge based we need to do good comments and meaningful which understand everyone and you able your self to get good reputation from everyone 

To gain a good reputation, you should post a good comment and write useful and genuine posts. And you must read all the rules of the forum

well, to get better on the forum requires some fundamental principles like,   patience, dedication, research and development of one knowledge in the crypto aspect

Hello my dear friend.we can boost our reputation by making useful post and topic.If we make useful post or topic which contain information then reader give you positive rating and follow you to get more information in future.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

I also want to get good reputation here and I think people are not giving me good reactions and this is our duty that we should give good reaction to that post is useful or good and I am giving like to other but other member are not giving me and I am also disturbed about this.

If you are posters highly relevant and helpful, and the quality of the content is at best and if you have a catchy title , more people will be attracted and they will respond to you positively and thereby you can gain reputation . A good reputation means good money.

So how much you on depends upon the quality of the content.

Hello friend. If you create a useful posts a  day and people liked your post then will get reputation on this forum. So try to do your best for reputation. Reputation  is the best platform for earning more and more. 

On 2/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

Yes my dear friend you can get good reputation by posting important and meaningful posts. Your posts must contain some knowledge about crypto world, which are useful for other members too. Then people will give you some reputation. Thanks ❤

If you want to earn good reputations, then when you want to become a comment, then make it well which is helpful for the people.Write something in a comment or post in which people get helpful.Use the content carefully while creating a post.

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend, don't be afraid of negative reputation before posting your first 100 comments. Because only after that you need reputation for counting your post for getting paid. 

You can only increase your reputation by posting good topics or providing valuable information to others by replying.

Dear mate your post is very well and to get good reputation on this forum you should do the good comments on useful posts and always make quality posts in order to get more followers and reputation. 

• +4 1

Hello friend. If you create a useful posts a  day and people liked your post then will get reputation on this forum. So try to do your best for reputation. Reputation  is the best platform for earning more and more. 

You can improve notoriety here by composing great and accommodating post, quit composing futile substance and you will quit getting awful response and begin getting love response, this gathering isn't tied in with acquiring some satoshi, attempt to improve.

It is easy for you and us to get positive reputation. All we need is a positive and authentic contribution in this forum and post quality and useful posts not useless posts to avoid getting our posts deleted and also avoid negative reputation. So be useful and the rest will be easy.

We can increase our reputation by writing useful and informative posts. Don't copy paste because it can really affect your rating negatively. Just work hard avoid making grammatical or spelling mistakes. In general just pay attention to the contents of your posts.