How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

Getting positive reactions  is very important in this forum because we are rewarded for that as an encouragement for a good work. This is why all members should act collectively to help motivate other members.

You can read the forum rules and conditions in each section, to know why you get a bad reputation, after that you should start reading the proven posts written by expert members, you will really benefit and through that you will be able to reach good content presentation.

• +2 1

You can get more and more reputations by publishing good useful informative posts. If you create a topic, first find out and research and try to create a unique topic that will increase the knowledge of all the members and give you a reputation as a reward. If you comment on a post, first read and understand the topic carefully and then comment on the topic. Your reputation will increase. Meaning always post posts about the forum and follow the rules and regulations.

• +1 1

well continue trying sincerely and guarantee yourself there is just putting your post first ensure that you have something that individuals can peruse and on the off chance that they can truly continue following everything on it, at that point its significant that individuals will respond and surrender you casts a ballot, that is it... thanks

If you get more reputation then you should work hard and your post will be useful and informative and your post should be attract the other people towards itself and doing by this people will give you more reputation points and follow you due to their useful and excellent content. 

I think your problem is in your writing. You should concentrate on your writing skill. Your post must be informative, Long and good. Don't post any negative thinking in your post. And you must follow all of the rules in crypto talk.

It is simple and easy to achieve better reputation in cryptoTalk so far you can follow the rules and regulations layed down for posting in the forum. Your post must be of valuable context which is useful and teaching people cryptocurrency. When these conditions are met in your posts then you get a better reputation on your post.

It also depends on your work because if you write correct answer about the topics which assign to you then more people like your answer and follow you it also icrease your reputation. 

Great subjects and posts are the wellspring of good standing focuses, you won't procure them by asking on the grounds that for this situation you will have no believability, you need to acquire them not have them, invest to work more energy, this is the way you will rise your profile.

I think the matter depends on the extent of your experience that you use to advise others and guide them to the right path.
And provide them with useful and honest information
Good luck😄

Hello! Have you done something wrong or violated something? Why is your profile negative? To get a good reputation, you need to make quality and useful posts / comments. Do not spam or flood! And don't copy-paste! Good luck!

I am currently new here . I think  we can grow  good   reputation  on this forum by doing positive  and good  posts . I think if we work honestly then our reputations will never be spoiled. We can also increase our reputations by following rules and regulations. 

Hello my friend, you are encouraged to write articles with useful content for other people in the forum, especially beginners, and start following each other and increasing your participation in the forum

Since at that time you started going in negative reputation it's always better in such situation yo search for the wrong in posts you got bad reputation and edit the , this way by later anyone who read your post will hive you positive reputation until you get rid of all the negative ones 

Biy even though it's stil wrong to give newbies negative reputation instead of encouraging them

Very good question friend, if you want to increase your reputation then you have to write good content which is different from others.

6 minutes ago, Sana Akram said:

I think you must be first follow the rules and regulation. when you post a topic the topic content good and informative then give you a good reputation. Personally if we post informative and useful post then we earn more

@Sana Akram I agree with you my dear, Without writing useful post and topic, you can't get high reputation. Always try to write useful post and comments with following rules and regulations. An informative post deserve good ratings from others. Cheat ratings and any automation strictly prohibited from this forum.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

If you want to get good reputation then you must post well Post is the only way to get reputation so don't post well and get good reputation.I hope you understand me.

Friend what I suggest is that you make good content or see your content because maybe they are not good as you think so my advice is that you see and reread your topics or comments in order to improve them and instead of plummeting down with everything and go up.

Many people have different point of view about the topic if you providing a unique knowledge about the topic which a member post then when other member read your comment they give the reaction on your comment in positive way and with time your knowledge about this forum increases.

We can get better reputation by creating useful post which everyone can understand it easily by using easy wording doing our own research for making posting . 

That is really hard because you can not always make people like or agree about what you said. Even some of the posts are really good and useful, some doesn't give  reaction.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

Reviews of people totally depend on their perspective of understanding the content and the quality of the content that you are posting. Just try to produce good content and slowly you will start getting positive feedback and responses. 

If you wanted to have more and better ratings or reputation here in the forum, then the answer or solution to that is really simple. All you need to do is post better and useful contents, help those who are in need of help, then be kind and humble in this forum.

Great subjects and posts are the wellspring of good standing focuses, you won't acquire them by asking in light of the fact that for this situation you will have no believability, you need to procure them not have them, invest to work more energy, this is the manner by which you will rise your profile

All you need to do to get a better reputation in this forum is you to post according to how the forum guidelines has set it in making posts. The guidelines are your post must be useful and well written to understand, do not plagiarise and talk in relation with the topic. Also, try to make your post educative and informative enough for members to give the post reputation.

• +2 1