Punishment OR Banning - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Punishment OR Banning

We really don't know if that account has 40+ reputation is breaking the rules.. this can lead to ban if someone breaking the rules of the forum. New members must read the forum rules so that they will not get ban.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/7/2020 at 11:04 PM, Fadimah said:

So I was replying a comment not long ago and saw an account with over 40+ reputation banned. And then I wondered if banning is the best thing in cryptotalk. Some people might not actually create a multiple account, maybe their device was connected to a public Wifi and cryptotalk will see that as multiple account which will make both accounts become banned. I then thought of why not give punishment for such kind of things. Maybe something like you have to make 30 posts for 3 days without getting paid or even a week and if that requirement is not satisfied after the period, the account should be banned. That's my thought. What do you think guys. I am just saying my opinion cryptotalk please don't punish me for this. 

Like this if you this this is a good idea.

It's not about the number of reputations and ranks. Here in cryptotalk, any members could be punish if they break the rules, they would be ban if they made some inappropriate here.

So I was replying a comment not long ago and saw an account with over 40+ reputation banned. And then I wondered if banning is the best thing in cryptotalk. Some people might not actually create a multiple account, maybe their device was connected to a public Wifi and cryptotalk will see that as multiple account which will make both accounts become banned. I then thought of why not give punishment for such kind of things. Maybe something like you have to make 30 posts for 3 days without getting paid or even a week and if that requirement is not satisfied after the period, the account should be banned. That's my thought. What do you think guys. I am just saying my opinion cryptotalk please don't punish me for this. 

I agree. Banning is very worse. I feel like it's too cruel to banned an account just because of the same ip address and multiple people are connecting. I like your suggestion of punishing them without getting paid for 3 days. That's the best thing to do. Some people I know who got banned doesn't want to come back anymore because of this, cryptotalk.org only have a few members. 

On 2/7/2020 at 10:04 PM, Fadimah said:

Some people might not actually create a multiple account, maybe their device was connected to a public Wifi and cryptotalk will see that as multiple account which will make both accounts become banned.

For this statement it's clearly break rules and banned is the right option for them. In cryptotalk we only need one account for all activity and we should explore and creative to get maximum result. Bounty section is good topic to make money besides pay per post, we should go there also.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:04 PM, Fadimah said:

Yes you are right punishment is better than banning the account but I think we also need to careful to do those things that cause the account banned 

I would  rather suggest Punishmnet. I mean if person do post meaningless posts then their reward should decrease to 500 satoshi per post. and there should also have some ranks for the user to achieve that ranks

If your post in useless then you must be punished by this forum. They gave you banned if you break this forum rules. So be careful

I think the forum moderators should clarify on the persons that they ban if what is the reason or mistakes done for banning.

Cryptotalk not banning directly if you do any mistake cryptotalk first suspending for 3 days then banning.why you using public wifi if you know this against rules.

I'm actually one of those members that have banned account in this forum. I got banned because I'm using same IP address with my friends account in this forum it happen because we are both connected in a certain WiFi to lessen our expenses but it turns out that its consider to have a multiple account. I hope the admin will consider to just punished those who are having same IP than being permanently banned in the forum. 

Restriction is given when you got warning points but case to case basis, so banning and restriction on posting are already implemented they banned members if they use same ip with one account but restricted if found breaking the rule like copy pastes.and for me banning is ok to serve it as a lesson to everyone to not abuse this forum.

Hello! I think your suggestion is acceptable, I also think that banning is also a high punishment for a very small act of mistake. Banning should be punished if the user is really deserving and stubborn to follow the rules.

For me i think both must be apply. Punishment will be apply if a member do a action that is againts the rules of the forum like punishment is okay for first warning, And banned if they keep doing it.

8 minutes ago, Lux Demacia said:

Banning immediately for those who made a mistakes is too much especially  for beginners  because  some beginners  have lack of knowledge  and they are starting only to learn, so i suggest giving a punishment  first and if they make a mistake again then it is the time that their accounts  will be banned. 

Banning is to ban the posting if they have mistakes  or a copyright work.  So is want to say that punishment is to punish.

in this site you get a warning, and this warning serves you to tell you , you made a mistake somewhere and you better be careful also be sure to learn the good things that come with it, you are being given a chance to change before you are banned, banning comes as a serious punishment for not listening to what you are being told

Obviously friend punishment must be the results of mistakes. However I believe the extend of mistake matters a lot here. I strongly believe mistakes may happen accidentally so forgiving once might be a great idea. 

Welcome, my friend.I've never been to that before.I'm following the rules of the site.And I don't think that's hard.The terms and conditions are not many or impossible.Just don't copy a member's comment and republish it.or republish ing one of the posts or post similar to the previous post

That is admin decision and punishment for everyone who break the rules. In this forum, rules created to make everything is fine and safe. We can get knowledge and payment at the same time. Learn from mistake and never repeat again. Spamming and local language also not allowed, so we need read rules again and check our work before up loaded.

Giving a warning before the ban may be good, but as long as there are two accounts on the same network they will be banned because we should be careful and we must work on our private network only so that we do not make this error and do not expose our account to the ban

Yes, I agree with your point. Account getting banned is quite disappointing. The punishment should be given, either not posting for so and so days or posting without payment. Still the decision lies with the admins.

7 hours ago, hatelove said:

Thanks for your information dear.
 It's really a important things for us.
 In you shareing i got to know lot of things.
thanks for being with us.

Well, you're always welcome mate, im here in this section to help the newcomers here in this forum, just being na good member here to not being banned here. Happy posting.

There is no punishment in this forum more than getting banned, but there have two types of banning which is, temporarily banned wich is punishment and permanently banned which is not a punishment actually but we can call it no excuse

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup