Poverty the hindrance to bitcoin mainstreaming - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Poverty the hindrance to bitcoin mainstreaming

Hi guys I am back again and this time I will share my opinion on why is poverty a hindrance to bitcoin mass adoption or mainstreaming.

Some would say that bitcoin can alleviate poverty and that is true since a lot of jobless individuals are now earning somehow just like in this forum because bitcoin emerged. Bitcoins existence has open the path towards the cryptocurrency revolution and thus many online earning opportunities are being offered to the masses.

I dont deny that but let us look at the bigger picture. In third world countries where there are countless of homeless and poor individuals who have not used even a computer or a smartphone before is not a common site. Much worse there are many communities have no access to electricity and internet, so much more to buy a computer or a smartphone. Also this is not a reality on third world countries there are also some smaller presence of that poverty in first rate countries all over the world.

If we want to make bitcoin really be used by all people, to be able to replace fiat then we should first eradicate poverty.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 8
  • +3 2

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Yes, it is necessary to eradicate our poverty first.  And then by using our Bitcoin Fiat currency we can earn a lot of money and become self-sufficient.  And I think that with Bitcoin, we crypto users will be able to eradicate our poverty very easily.

Yes my friend it was bitcoin and all crypto-currencies are a good solution to eliminate poverty a lot, but still lacks a lot of the people sufficient knowledge about the world of encryption in general and I think that most countries of the world, ostensibly trying to the encryption behind the scenes can be may reap massive profit from this field

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, access to Internet will aid Bitcoin adoption. Many third world countries are still having alot of people that don't have access to Bitcoin. But the solution could be to have different internet point in each community that doesn't have internet. 

4 hours ago, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys I am back again and this time I will share my opinion on why is poverty a hindrance to bitcoin mass adoption or mainstreaming.

Some would say that bitcoin can alleviate poverty and that is true since a lot of jobless individuals are now earning somehow just like in this forum because bitcoin emerged. Bitcoins existence has open the path towards the cryptocurrency revolution and thus many online earning opportunities are being offered to the masses.

I dont deny that but let us look at the bigger picture. In third world countries where there are countless of homeless and poor individuals who have not used even a computer or a smartphone before is not a common site. Much worse there are many communities have no access to electricity and internet, so much more to buy a computer or a smartphone. Also this is not a reality on third world countries there are also some smaller presence of that poverty in first rate countries all over the world.

If we want to make bitcoin really be used by all people, to be able to replace fiat then we should first eradicate poverty.

Yeah i am agree with you buddy! Bitcoin could be eliminate poverty especially in third world countries. In these days I am just giving a short time to crypto world and more time to my physical business but I am earning from this shorter time more than my physical business. Surely if some one give full time to cyrpto currencies he/she can earn good from bitcoins and from crypto world. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yes I agree with that of course Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies have a big role in elimination poverty, but we can ask the question why? I think because the restriction and tax ...etc so right now cryptocurrency is illegal and anybody can use it or trade with it, you think when they regularize it, anybody can access to it? I m not sure.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, approach to Internet will benefits Bitcoin adoption. countless third humankind countries are at a standstill having alot of persons that don't receive get into to Bitcoin. But the blend may well be to grasp assorted internet goal in all convergence that doesn't tolerate internet. 

Recently many poor peoples coming in Crypto world because now internet getting very cheap and smartphones also getting cheap. So mass of peoples  attracting in bitcoin.

Poverty is indeed difficult to eradicate, even if we tell them to use Bitcoin then they are also difficult to understand. In fact, many of them can not use the internet and even mobile phones. For this reason we have to give them extra lessons, or ask their families who can employ Bitcoin so poverty can be overcome.

I totally agree, it started from faucet farmers, they a=were people with no jobs, not the faucet framers from 2012 to 20123 are crypto millionaires now, and still continues many jobless could get airdrops and other opportunities to earn in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 2

Bitcoin needs the mainstream ,but at the moment the mainstream doesn't .we crypto user will be bright to destroy our poverty fantastically easily .

It will be banned, poor and heavily regulated Bitcoin is mainstream, but at this point there is no need for mainstream Bitcoin such as you

I'm also concerned that a large percentage of the world's population is living in condition that are not favourable and these people, if nothing changes soon, they will probably miss the opportunities of the future technological advance. Sadly geopolitical tensions fueled by known third parties are most of the times the cause for hundreds of millions of fellow-humans to suffer every day. These people don't have access to main services such as water, electricity and education. The global elite is claiming that globalization reduced poverty, while in fact the stats show that it was not exactly the case, as even in the developed countries the gap between the rich 1% of the population and the rest was increased by a large percentage. I feel that the UN, the World Bank and especially the IMF are not doing enough to prevent these situations and especially the IMF is participating in the increase of poverty worldwide.

Sadly all these people will miss revolutionary technologies such as cryptocurrencies, artificial intelligence, robotics, which will probably be in everyone's daily life the next 25 years. I believe that there should be an initiative to erradicate the conditions of extreme poverty as this would not only be humane, but it will also help the world economy become stronger and more productive than before. I feel sad when I see exceptional people from africa and other places having no access to the internet and not even access to electricity.

Yes, poverty may be a hindrance to spreading bitcoin, but investing and trading in cryptocurrencies is very effective in eradicating poverty

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/7/2020 at 8:21 PM, Mandoy01 said:

I am agree with you but we should eradicate illiteracy also. Because without education no one could use technology. If people have knowledge they could earn money to eradicate poverty and use updated technology.

Poverty, in fact this poor thing, we have forgotten with the help of Bitcoin from the cryptocurrency, we never thought we could earn so well, because of this Bitcoin we are earning a lot of money today and getting good payments.

Poverty is hindrance but i not agree with you how you describe third world countries their are more resources they have then first rate countries.The biggest buyers of first rate countries are these third rate countries.I agree they don't have luxury but they have education and growing.Many higher post are taken by these country mans in first rate countries.They are just behind not lost in race.They crypto  will be more adoptive when this goes in third world countries.They have massive population.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:51 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Poverty can be reduced but not totally removed from this world we live in.

This is simply because people think differently and circumstances affect us all.

When governments accept crypto, poor people will also use crypto because it will be a general means of exchange.

I also think that maybe using or adapting crypto currency is a good thing a and a good cause for the country to solve the problem when it comes to poverty, imagine a country with population of people know crypto currency and know how to earn then more likely they will survive and will not suffer the thing poverty.

Well I will never accept that bitcoin can end poverty in the world. There are millions of people in this world and may be 50% of them will know about bitcoin. Then how can it end poverty. Also the government has to legalise bitcoin so that every individual will know about bitcoin and it value. Will the government legalise bitcoin is the big question.

But I can draw the opposite conclusion to why blockchain contributes to the development and strengthening of relations. Blockchain helps the poor and thereby blockchain does good. 

lets talk about common economy , if the country's economy is good then eradication of poverty is sure thing , such places are now very less only some part of the world , crypto can really make drastic change on economy of country if they are lucky enough , keep faith on crypto , its not a thing to rely on

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think if there are more people investing in bitcoin specially these days they will thank their god for this opportunity because its really low in price.

I have been working with bitcoins for a long time. I'm not sure it will eradicate poverty. But it consistently brings me additional income.

This is good information, my friend. In addition to this, ignorance is a key factor in limiting the spread of encryption and fighting governments for it.

Many people did not even hear about it, they did not deal with it, and they find it difficult or a fraud unfortunately.

Edited by Zaino34