Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

The best thing to do to get more followers is to create good, useful topics and contain educational ideas that help the rest of the members understand cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, Roohullah said:

By creating usefull posts on cryptotalk can increase the users of cryptotalk.

There is need some honestly person who never will lie.

Nice point of view

• -1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 4:41 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion this is best work for you that you post new crypto content daily basis, share new ideas how i work in crypto world easily. This is best for you new post make and earn crypto coins. This is best for all crypto talk members.

Nice point of view

• -1 1

The only thing that keeps members following you is to create interesting posts that contain ideas and topics that attract the interest of the members, to write useful comments, to advise and direct members to the right thing.  By doing so, you will gain a good reputation and the desire of members to continue the work and the participations you make in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

To obtain large numbers of followers you must participate in many forums, give good answers and above all contribute to increase knowledge of the subject, in addition to adding topics of interest to users in general.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

from the one month experience I have in this platform I advise all users to focus on creating good quality content rather than on the followers. Personally I tried to enhance my knowledge and information regarding cryptocurrencies and other digital coins with the help of the forum and research that enabled me to create useful contents for the other users. This way your post attracts many users and eventually this will increase your following base.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

You should always post useful topics to have people monitor all your posts to benefit from them and respect the laws on this forum. But I don't think the number of followers has an effect on your profit , so let that come spontaneously.

Hey friend, there is no shortcut to success. In order to gain more followers and become more reputed we have post good and trustworthy content. It will take you some time to gain more followers, but you hardwork will payoff. All we have to do is make only true, legit, easy to understand topics. So everyone reading our posts will be able to gain good out it. I am a beginner and I will work gard to gain more followers and reputation. Make our contents unique .

• +1 1

Always focus on comments and content that are useful and innovative enough for people to collaborate and thereby follow you for your content. Always focus on the quality of what you intend to convey through your posts. This platform is a great way of accepting eachothers views so hope it positively helps people follow eachother and support.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

People will normally follow the author of a post that is very helpful and informative to them, this will differ from one person to the other so one should not be too concerned about the no. of followers but instead focus on giving good topics and replies and the rest should follow naturally.

If you want to earn more followers in this forum take note of the following

1. You must have create an informative   topics oftenly 

2. Always be active in the forum 

3. Respond to questions from other members.

I really don't have many followers, but I suppose that by posting many posts on this platform and having good content that helps people, many will follow you.

Edited by soytiplok

My friend, if you want to increase your followers in the best form like cryptotalk then you need to create a unique post for it. When you will create unique post in which people reading will get a very special information and content, then they will definitely like you as well as follow. As we have seen in this forum so far, whoever posts unique and whose content benefits people more, also has more followers. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You should need to be a active member in this forum and also need to follow senior member which could help to make more followers and also create unique and useful topic to other members which could increase the followers.

By doing hard work you can gather more followers, if your post will be useful and meaningful then you can automatically gather more followers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

To gain followers you should try to create unique contents, be friendly towards other members in this forum, try to use good language, follow the rules of the forum and being always active is a great point to get new followers. 

• +1 1

If you want to increase your followers and increase your reputation, you should only work hard on the forum and your posts should be of high quality and not previously repeated.

• +1 2

In order to increasing your followers in this forum you should give good content and helpfulo post. Then the members of this forum will follow you and give reputation points.Avoiding copy and paste another post 

• +1 2

The best thing that you can do to increase your followers is to post topics of interest. People need to follow you and read what you write always, and this is not easy. Useful writing needs to be researched for a period of time not short.

Well, for getting a good number of followers you must post quality contents that are useful for the cryptotalk users. One must obey the community rules, post qualitative contents, focus on creative things, research on a certain topic before you post or reply to any posts. One must have sound knowledge on the topic being asked or share their relevant opinion not being biased and relatively dedicated to welfare of people and cryptotalk users, which would help them to flourish or grow together, and following the people who are here with good content and more dedicated on community discussions, as a result of which we can be around the circle of good people, and we will progressively march with good contents with a follow back. So, I would suggest cryptotalk users to go with quality content, and post useful contents, so that you will not have to count on  the followers, you're likely to get automatically if your posts are worth reading, and helpful to the community. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you provide useful information to the cryptotalk community we will follow you. Do well what you have to have people following you.

I think you can gain followers if members always like your posts, they will like you and as a result they will follow you and you will gain followers.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The best thing to get followers is to make new topics on daily basis so that a lot of people  know you and you will be able to get followers  from yiur audience.