Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

On 2/7/2020 at 4:19 PM, Nurul Huda said:

If I may suggest then I will tell you, if you want to gather more followers then you should add more comments that are useful for many people and you can flatter their context until they can like you on every comment you make.

I like your comment. Just create useful topics, let your comments also be useful and then follow others. Like other people's useful posts and you have them following you. 

• +1 1

The best advice is to publish content that is interesting and has educational value for other members, I don't think there is anything that will make you gain followers easily, you have to work hard and people will come to see it on their own.

• +1 1

The best thing is to create your own post, but as long as you follow the rules of the forum and they are useful enough for the community, you must also be constant so that those who follow you see that you upload quality content, so I think you can get followers and reputation as well. 

• +1 1

Hi, I'm not the most appropriate person, but I think that in order to have followers, you must create high-quality publications that contribute something to this great community.
greetings to all

On my opinion to have more followers you need to have a knowledge as well as creating unique topics with sharing your knowledge and experience can be useful for forum users. You will definitely find your audience and followers by doing it. 

in crypto talk you want increase follower's its not easy because you do hard work and give good content and delivered meaning full post if your post help any forum member they follows you and give reputation points also its increase your value in crypto talk forum but don't do copy paste work in the forum moderator's and admin gives warning points that's damage your account so good luck.

Followers are not really the important think, but to try to help people and answer comments and not only post is a good way to start making friends and taking part of conversations

To get more followers you nee to make good post. good post means you need to make informative post. mainly when you will create a good content everyone will follow you and will give you a good rating.

Good friend, thank you for coming to this forum with your doubts and that is how you will gather followers this works the same as any other social network if you have good content on your profile you will gather followers but not, so if what you want is to gather followers then believe Good content that you like that other cryptocurrency colleagues like and that of course is related to cryptocurrencies, which is what brings us together here and we are fascinated by the topic of cryptocurrencies is the key point to create content. many gravias again it is a very good question and ask friend.

This is very simple do the hard work and the followers will start fellowing you . Doing the hard work buy guiding the new babies with your good content when your content helped them they will give you good reputation and fellowed you . But if you don't put any effort you can't get any fellower on this forum.

Why? What's the rush in gaining followers?

I think that when you are a newbie to this page it's better to follow experienced members and you can learn from them to focus on creating better posts, and with quality content, you will get more followers.

Edited by Leya
  • +5 1

The best way to get a lot of cryptotalk followers is to work hard and make useful posts for all members. You can also follow members and ask them to follow you in return. But what will get you followers is your good and useful forum posts.

• +1 2

On 2/7/2020 at 10:21 AM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

In my opinion I think you cannot force anyone to follow you.

But you can make an effort by contributing good things to the forum, topics of interest that can be of help to other users and in that way gain some followers and reputation 😄

Could anyone explain me is there any profit in having a big amount of followers in cryptotalk? I thought that followers are people who interested in your content and that's all

I believe that first it is a matter of perseverance, and then knowledge and the way you express it are the other two factors that will make you succeed in your desires. learning and gaining followers along the way

Greetings to all, well to get followers in my opinion should never be the objective of a blog as such I think the fundamental thing is to have fun working hard in creating content of interest to generate knowledge to the community, with these basic concepts the success is guaranteed the followers they will arrive alone.

Just enjoy.

• +1 1

Dear, in cryptotalk the best that can be done is what it is consented for, it is for this great community that integrates it to share your wisdom or its mistakes so that we can all learn from them, and thus not make the same mistakes. Here you can prepare, study, make new friends, and with an adequate level of information and knowing the rules of the forum you can also make quality posts, so you will undoubtedly gain many followers, you will have a very good reputation and you will be able to help many people, in addition to generate daily earnings if you work hard as it should be. I hope you can do it, we all can !!!

• +1 1

On 7/2/2020 at 10:21, zxheejhei said:

¿Qué es lo mejor que se puede hacer aquí en Cryptotalk para poder reunir más seguidores? ¿Cualquiera de ustedes me puede ayudar?

Create very important content and you will get many followers, respond to comments with more information than you have given, help everyone you can and you will see how little by little you will have many followers at some point and you will be surprised how influential your topics and comments are . success bro.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You should post knowledge-rich and useful data for other members to gain followers, so that people benefit from it.

To collect more followers, you should write new and useful topics that contain important and easy-to-understand ideas that attract members to follow you and build positive reputations for you.

The number of followers is an indication of your activity and the accuracy of the information you provide

• +1 1

Like me, I would like to get more followers in cryptotalk but it is a bit complicated for me, which you recommend since I understand that not all readers and users have the same interests.

The only way to get more followers is to make good post and unique content. If you post is good then you will get good reputation and if your reputation is good then more people will follow you. 

The use that you want to give cryptotalk influences the importance of the followers or not. If you only want to use the platform as a tool to learn and share information with others, followers do not matter. If you want to share information and earn money with cryptotalk there if they start to matter.

• +1 1

Yes, if you post properly in this forum and post well then your followers will increase a lot here.  Because if you post correctly here, everyone will follow your posts.  Your account will be hard

• +1 1
  • +4 1