Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

The number of people or flowers can be increased by advertising on social media

Followers will usually follow you when they see the post you post is very useful and even very interesting. If you want to make a useful post, then read a lot and know what you will discuss in your topic, also read the rules in this forum, friend.

3 hours ago, korasa87 said:

The best thing to do to get more followers is create useful topics that will help many people in this forum, most of the people here are new to crypto and they are looking for a way to find success, so focus on how you can make their dream possible and they will follow you.

True friend, this approach can bring each of us quite a big advantage, and also, you will get a good rating that will promote you in the future, I believe that all this has a great future, the main thing is not to give up!

Dear friend, you can attract a number of followers through your valuable posts. If your posts are new, of high value and of high quality, you will definitely attract a large number of followers.

My friend you just do hard worker than followers will getting automatically. And you are make a good informative and unique content and post then people always Follow you to see your new post and content in this way you also increase your reputation level.

Working in cryptocurrency has inspired me to work. You post good information, so that your post is not wrong or unnecessary, post, highlight the quality and content of the post. With good posts you will get good reputation, good reputation will be in the forum. You will post the post you do with a significant mind.

If your topics and comment are in line with the forum rules and regulations guiding the platform they will get alot of followers and rating that will yield them more earning than expected.

Getting followers in cryptotalk is a difficult task. Here in cryptotalk the only way to gain more followers is to give meaningful post and appreciate others post and bering active in cryptotalk. If you post helps other people those who are new to this forum they will start to follow you. In this way you can get more followers in cryptotalk. 

If you want more followers on crypto, you have to be involved, make nice and unique comments on topics , then you will get their attention. In the forum, share your data and ideas so that other members can learn from it.

Its easier more than you think just making useful topics and replies and gain a good place in crypto people will love you automatically and they will follow you without your request so be focus only on your crypto career success will come to you automatically 

I am also newbie if you see something wrong in my comment than please tell me i will correct my mistake 

thanks

In the beginning, you have to be patient in order to gain followers. First, you must publish topics of value and distinctiveness, and your dealings with others must be based on respect.

Dear friends if you do a good job on this website.

As we can tell you help people.

And like other people by reading their posts.

And if a person makes a mistake in the post and you help him and guide him.

Then I can say that you can get a lot of followers.

There is only one way you can extend your followers.

Good posts are also very important for you our friend is also important for you to run a great market in the process, it is important to work hard and do the right thing, his good posts that keep you in the minds of other people and they will start following you. 

According to my opinion, if we follow the rules of this platform, we will create unique value and meaning full topic by ourselves, then I think people will be able to benefit from it, then they will follow us.

That's why we should try to write new topics by ourselves so that people benefit from them and they follow us, in this way we can increase our followers

In my point of view the people follow those who have great reputation on this platform so first creat your reputation and automatically people follow you and am too working hard for this reputation is gained by creating new topic and best contact.

Yes, we all need to increase our followers on crypto and maximize as much as possible because it will give us reputations and our posts will not be deleted. One way to increase the followers is that you should  post a good post, when you create a useful post , many people will comment on your post and give it reputations, then in this way they will also start to following you.

• +1 1

Thank you for that wonderful topic, buddy. Keep it up. In my own understanding, getting more followers to your account very difficult, because you just need to create an interesting and unique topic so that many members here will attract to follow you just to gain more knowledge that you have been shared to us. I just believe that many followers will result you a greater positive reputations so keep doing an interesting post.

If you want to increase your follower's then you should do work hard, then people or members read your posts give like and also following you  .

• +3 1

I currently have 3 members following me on the Cryptotalk forum.  However, it was not long before I joined this forum.  Here people can easily find out about the important and meaningful posts.  And the senior members here are more like to follow them.  Because they are ignorant here.  There is much to be learn from their posts and comments.  Nowadays, peoples go wherever they find something. So we can increase it by posting important comment and comments on the forum.

@zxheejhei Hello dear, if you want that you get more followers then you should make unique topics on this forum or  comment in simple words or the comment could be useful then you'll get more followers.. Or achieve your own goal.

I currently have three individuals following me on the Cryptotalk forum.However, it become not lengthy before I joined this forum.Here humans can without problems discover approximately the crucial and meaningful posts.And the senior participants right here are extra want to observe them.Because they're ignorant right here.There may be an awful lot to be analyze from their posts and remarks.Nowadays, peoples pass wherever they locate some thing. So we are able to growth it by means of posting crucial remark and remarks on the discussion board.

Hello my dear friend. Nice Question, i am also a beginner, but according to me we want to make a good content because new beginners like good content and they appreciate your content and absolutely they follow you.. 

Thanks.... 

You should be logical in all your topics and also to introduce topics that are useful in life and that their content be interesting and enjoyable. There is no harm in adding some humor and bringing happiness to people's hearts.

• +3 1

Just make a good content and for sure you will get a lot of followers if you do that, I have saw a lot of big account that have a lot of great content so I think they gain that much of followers through that method, and I don't of any other method other than that. Also make a lot of unique and great topic, and for sure you will also gain followers by doing so. 

In the event that you need to get bunches of supporters on Cryptotalk, obviously you need to make another subject that is extraordinary and fascinating, so that there will be numerous different individuals who are keen on turning into your adherents.

It is exceptionally basic in case you post a few valuable comments the individual will like you and gives you rating and eventually he will take after you. So you have got to do valuable comments in arrange to extend your adherents.