Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

On 11/6/2020 at 9:39 PM, Kamalo10 said:

The most profitable way is on social networks but should not be neglected mouth to ear I believe that we must also talk to those around us

We must act like we are communicating with each other so that we can have more followers. Even if we cannot express ourselves easily on virtual, we can still say what we want to say.

Hi friends if you want to get lots of followers on crypto talk, of course you have create a new topic that a unique and interesting , so that there will be many other members who are interested in becoming your followers.

48 minutes ago, Fresh67594187 said:

Create a good content you will have many more followers because with a reasonable content everyone will like to follow it 

Followers are really a big help for us because they can rate our posts daily and it will give us a good reputation. If we manage to increase our reputation, more users will rate us positive.

The best way to have more followers in this forum is to be able to create meaningful contents to attract more reputations to your profile and talk more of how to invest, mines and transacts with cryptocurrency, the future currency of the world is cryptocurrency.

According to my opinion if you want to get more followers on this forum you have make the losta with useful content and follow the rules and regulations of the forum when you are making any post. If you post the good content people follow you because on this forum follow those membsrs hose have usefull and informative content in their posts. 

• +2 1

To follow each other you have to make friends . If you have a good content post and if everyone understand it then you may be in a good list of those people and they might follow you or you can simply ask to follow each other 

On 2/7/2020 at 10:21 AM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

That the content that you create is interesting in addition to talking about topics that people like the most and are more popular where solving a question is more to the group than to a specific person so you will grow faster.

• Useful or interesting 1

El 2/7/2020 a las 10:21, zxheejhei dijo:

¿Qué es lo mejor que se puede hacer aquí en Cryptotalk para poder reunir más seguidores? ¿Alguien de ustedes me puede ayudar?

I recommend you to do first, go to the rules of the forum and each section of the forum, and thus avoid bad qualifications or possible deletion of your comments or topics, and after that I recommend you create original content and of great importance and thus you will see how they increase their reputation and their followers increase and this is the greatest thing.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 2/7/2020 at 7:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

just you have to create an informative and a unique topic which help others and it must be according to the rules of the crypto talk like apropriate length and not useless so people will definitely give you likes if they found it helpful.

Cryptotalk followers mainly depends on your useful forum post and comment. Always try to make more useful post in this forum and your useful post easily gets more followers. Cryptotalk is the best platform for learning crypto currency. If you need more followers in cryptotalk, you would make useful content.                        

in crypto talk you need increment follower's it is difficult on that you accomplish difficult work and give great substance and conveyed importance full post if your post assistance any discussion part they follows you and give notoriety focuses additionally its expansion your incentive in crypto talk forum however don't accomplish duplicate topic and work in the forum moderator's and administrator gives cautioning focuses that is harm your record so best of luck .

It is very simple if you post some useful comments the person will like you and gives you rating and ultimately he will follow you. So you have to do useful comments in order to increase your followers.

Most of the biggners ask questions about how to earn reputation?how to make followers?so the biggners you would have to tried your best to approve your work.put useful knowledge and obey rules.these are easy ways of making followers.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

I advice you to just post a informative things and you should have to comment on people posts. You have to learn more thing for gaining followers because first you have to gain knowledge for post a informative and valuable topic.

My friend if you work harder with patience dedication and determination you can easily succeed in this forum. At the same time if you write the content which helps to increase our knowledge and makes it as good and easy to understand the followers also start increasing. 

• +2 1

Dear it depends on your ability to write a good content and your comment will unique and when the readers read this content then they give you reputation and follow you. Make your content unique and useful that people like it and can get benefits from your content. 

Your knowledge and research should be good and informative and according to your post people appreciate you.

Dear, your content should be valuable, you will get more followers by your meaningful content. It will give you more ratings. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform. You can share your experience with others people also. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article 

• +2 1

To get more followers you should not work hard, you should work being smart, making useful posts that contain good information, giving good advice or messages with moral support that way you will have many new followers

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Every member can have followers as much as possible if you are making good contribution to the forum and have good reputation. And make comments to those asking  questions in the forum. 

Getting followers is a logical consequence of being an active member on the forum.
The useful content you provide in your posts and your interest in answering member inquiries in the comments will ensure that you get many followers!

We can get and attain many followers by helpnother with posting and information. If we solve and help other then they will follow. But if we make post which solve the problem and attractive the people most of time. Then many newbies and mumber want to read you post and must follow. 

• +2 1

Welcome to the crypto talk you should read the rules first so you can understand how thing works in this forum. If you want to get more followers you should do your research before making post so you can also get good reputation whic is really encourage me. If you do the things i said you can easily get more followers in a short time , the key is being helpful and if people like your comments or posts you can get good amount of followers.

• +4 1