Anyone else tried out the Cowrie coin yet? - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Anyone else tried out the Cowrie coin yet?

Has anyone here invested in the ongoing 2nd phase ICO sale of Cowrium? I recently purchased 10,000 Cowrie coins after participating and winning in the Airdrop campaign. Honestly, the coin and the project look really fulfilling, with everything they are trying to do to help small businesses grow with blockchain.

It was wise of me to first try the airdrop campaign, and once I was sure about the project I invested in it for the long term.  I am hopeful this investment will give me good returns. Who else here agrees with me? Anyone else tried out the Cowrie coin yet?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Until now I have not invested in this currency, but I have praised it and may collect from it if it is profitable and good for trading with cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

On 2/7/2020 at 10:47 AM, shalinimittal said:

Has anyone here invested in the ongoing 2nd phase ICO sale of Cowrium? I recently purchased 10,000 Cowrie coins after participating and winning in the Airdrop campaign. Honestly, the coin and the project look really fulfilling, with everything they are trying to do to help small businesses grow with blockchain.

It was wise of me to first try the airdrop campaign, and once I was sure about the project I invested in it for the long term.  I am hopeful this investment will give me good returns. Who else here agrees with me? Anyone else tried out the Cowrie coin yet?

Am a newbie I just got here last week I haven't heard of this new coin cowrie neither have I tried it so I can't say anything on this I hope to learn more about the new coin cowrie here in this forum

• +5 1

On 2/8/2020 at 2:30 AM, jitu123321 said:

No i haven't hear the name of this coin in my life because it may be a less marketed coin or may be because after bearish market i leave to research about new project in the market so for that this kind of project are new to me so i can't tell you whether this project worthy or not

Frankly speaking I  haven't heard about this coin  cowrium too since I started working here in the forum well I think I would try investing in it and see if I could get a good profit from it in the long run

• +2 1
  • +5 1

This is just my very first time to read or hear that kind of coons so if i were you,buy or invest to the coon that proven in the market just like etherium,litecoin,bitcoin cash,ripple and also the bitcoin.they are safer than all of the new coins

• +4 1

I'm first time know about cowrie coin . Im not invest such type of coins . I'm only suggest to invest in top high crypto projects and concept coins only . That's is good way to earn money with no loss.

• -1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 5:47 PM, shalinimittal said:

Actually, this is the first time I heard that kind of coin. I think I will try to use it because of your recommendation. I hope that it is not a scam one because I am just starting my trading skills yet. Thanks for sharing it to me and to other members. Good day.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 2/7/2020 at 11:47 AM, shalinimittal said:

This post isn't really for marketplace, it would fit better in ICO/IEO's section or in Coins / Tokens Talk i haven't invested in it, and i am not investing to any ico that gives out bounties or airdrops. But please tell us why you decided to invest on this specific coin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Not really i dont invest in this coin at all because i dont have any information about it and it's seem to be not a good investment, but you give us your experience with it  

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 2/7/2020 at 3:17 PM, shalinimittal said:

Based on your post, I assumed. You have researched and analys the coin.. you were interested in and actually invested in it. And the confident and happy with your investments says alot.. that the coin will bring good fortune in future.. this is the example of a well balanced and know what you want type of crypto users.. everybody should follow this guy and be successful

I have not yet tried joining the Cowrie coin. But I found it to be quite well reviewed but it is not yet very popular. what I am puzzling about is its small value, I do not like small coins.

This is my first time where I heard about this Cowrie coin, so it seems new or coin or is new just for me! maybe I dont know it, but the best option or suggestion is better investing in the old coin on the top.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I do not invest on coin that I do not know because I am scared that my money will be wasted. I will gather some information about this coin and maybe I will try to invest to it soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/7/2020 at 3:17 PM, shalinimittal said:

Until now i have not made any investment in the cryptoworld. Nowadays the new ICO projects are not so much powerful. Most of them turn out to be a scam or projects dumped by the owners. 

I can say with confidence that this project deserves to understand it more deeply and start participating in its development, because its strong team can easily do everything that it plans, and then this project can change the existing way of life in the world of cryptocurrencies and the economic system!

Well I didn't really invest in that coin but I wish you luck because since it is the world of crypto we all see the same and we bet on the one that best seems to us to have good future, now although that coin I have not heard it but if I dig a little bit about it to see that she can help me because the truth we are in a world where the weakest crypto can cost 1,2,3 and up to $4 or more and that's what you want to invest to win I wish you a lot of luck and success

Did you mean COW coin? Yes, the project seems to be interesting, maybe it is reasonable to invest in it some money but no more than 100$.

Frankly, I have not heard about that cryptocurrency but by way of advice before investing in it you should know who is behind the project and what support this crypto has and how you already bought, hope that there has not been a loss of money.

I believe that for the moment this project has not yet borne fruit, I hope this is a good thing and we will have a nice return on the investment

I'm first time know about cowrie coin . Im not invest such type of coins . I'm only suggest to invest in top high crypto projects and concept coins only

for my part I did not participate in this ICO but I hope for the others that it is worth it and that after the distribution this currency will have a higher value

• +1 1

I have a bad experience with this kind of airdrops, I have performed tons without receiving much
I hope the one is worth it
good luck my friend