Beware of Fraudulent Brokers/ Fake ICO - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GregBaines

Beware of Fraudulent Brokers/ Fake ICO

The companies that helps to host the domain has a lot of questions to answer and should be able to have the details of those involved before doing so since private funds of investors are at stake.

Well I think this recovery service also one type scam project, according to my crypto knowledge I heard no one recover our amount when anyone stolen, because in this topic especially services name mention its look some suspected form my side.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

Very nice to know that you can recover your money from a scam broker by this way we will trade safe but its better to Choose from the beginning a trusted and registered broker and focus only on how to earn

No easy way to get back your money, prevention is better than cure, it is better not to  deal with scammers at all, money to the to hands can not be recovered, they may not ala be traceable by any governmental body. We need to really be careful. 

• +1 1

This story is really hard to believe because i never heard anyone recover his lost funds especially in crypto world. Thank you for sharing this but am not interested, am sorry.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/21/2020 at 11:49 AM, sidalilaroma85 said:

Very nice to know that you can recover your money from a scam broker by this way we will trade safe but its better to Choose from the beginning a trusted and registered broker and focus only on how to earn

he is definitely lying, if you have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a long time you should know that when these scammers run away with people's money it is impossible to recover the stolen funds

look at the news sites you will understand what I'm talking about

• +1 1

considerably I believe that recuperation coupling, in addition, unspecified sort victimize task, in line with asymmetric encryption wisdom adoring witnessed no old pick up interval once a person is taken, as in that res judicata especially expertise marque name glamour feeling unspecified imagined the like because of my own mountainside.

• +1 1

Of course, it is a very complicated scam model to decipher since they do it in a way that also makes sure that no one imagines that the coins only have the objective of raising money to disappear

On 2/7/2020 at 9:12 AM, GregBaines said:

It’s really hard telling the authenticity of the online platforms only if you’ve had a bad experience with them after trading or doing any form of business/investment with them. Having been a victim of fbexbit, Ive had bad experience with them, I once lost Total of 4000$, I started with just 1500$ until I started having issues withdrawing my funds. It took me several months to realize I have fallen for the scammers. I later met a crypto expert on Quora who works with Instant Funds Recovery. I was able to hire his services and he was able to recover my initial deposit and also my profit successfully.  You can file a complaint directly to  : hacknet (A T ) cyberservices ( DT / CM) in case you need assistance retrieving your stolen/lost funds

Thxs for the info about the contact for the person to help you recover your money. I was wondering if it was expensive to hire the person to help you ?¿? Did they ask for money up front or did they only collect money if they recovered any money. Thxs

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

ICO right now are developed by scammers to scam people of their money, beware of most ICO now most of them are scam nowadays. It's hard now to trust ICO. 

ICOs with hot profit urge people to invest blindly. They promised you for high yield but at the end they turned out scam and you lose your money. I don't think still in current situation you went for a ICOs instead you can go for an IEOs which are more secure and trustworthy. Believe me you will never be scammed but still it's case of luck. Yobit is considered on the most liked trading platform which has been got far succes IEOs

On 2/7/2020 at 1:57 PM, GregBaines said:

You can file a complaint directly to  : hacknet (A T ) cyberservices ( DT / CM) in case you need assistance retrieving your stolen/lost funds

How will they help to recover your already lost funds in ICO? Blockchain analysis companies may help you to detect the scammers but process takes really a long time. So the best way to be safe from scam ICO is, never participate in them without performing the enough researches about the project. 

Dear friends .Beware the bogus brokers. It's not just novices and the gullible who are falling victim to financial scams , experienced investors are losing  and also Beware of brokers offering high-leverage gifts.

I don't believe it is possible to recover missing crypto currencies or ICOs. I've seen a lot of youtube videos praising someone like that, saying how good he is at helping people, but they're just con artists who will steal our money.

You are right dear .

There are many scammers in online field. They try to scam people . They try to steal others money. 

So peoples have to be aware of scammers. And don't be scammed by these scammers.

Thanks.

I hope that you will not be exposed to these situations .. I do not encounter fraudsters .. Thank you for providing advice to us through your experience.

I am New e here to understand the the Term ICO please give me a positive feedback and suggestions for improvement in the forum. I want to make money online by sharing news and information here.

I am agree with your content that there are so many fake ICOs, and fake exchange sites in crypto world which are stealing money from innocent people. They shows the high price fluctuations by themselves that is the reason people invest in these projects and cause the lost of money. I always recommend everyone to research before any investment in ICOs projects.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"