Yoda Price Has Been Drooped - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Yoda Price Has Been Drooped

Yoda started to trade in the Yobit exchange platform on the last 4th of February and its starting price was 0.00015000 BTC. The starting price is very good. After few days Yoda price dropped down to 0.00000900 BTC. What do you think about this, why the price has been crushed like this, and can Yoda be recover.

I am few believer of yoda coins and i think yoda could recover again.i think they have a plan for it.they open the investment for 2% becouse they know that lots of participant in airdrop will sell there coins and we can see there plan after a week.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Starting yoda price was very good. But when everyone sell yoda then droop yoda price. No one bye yoda thats why yoda price is drooped brother. 

• +2 1

I think yoda will recover again, this kind of dropped really happens but sooner or later they will recover from this dropped, this happen mostly at any kind of coins. and they just recover from it.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I can say this is the best time to bag more YODA. and I think the price drop is because of the participants for aidrop selling their coins already. this drop is expected always for every project that making giveaway and airdrop.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, rjroshan said:

Yoda started to trade in the Yobit exchange platform on the last 4th of February and its starting price was 0.00015000 BTC. The starting price is very good. After few days Yoda price dropped down to 0.00000900 BTC. What do you think about this, why the price has been crushed like this, and can Yoda be recover.

what did you expect ?? people got them for free .. so ofc. this would be happen , heck its gonna dump more .. till its impossible to sell .. same as liza or other coins from yobit 

• +1 1

Online soccer manager  aka footbattle : https://footbattle.io/?r=502

Exchange without KYChttps://yobit.net/?bonus=IDmKf 

i noticed that also,in just few days,yoda drops due to those who got their free yoda,and i dont think it can recover as high as where it started,because it drops so much,im trying to search about the project or the future cases of it bit i can't find one,so i don't know how good yoda was.

• +1 2

I missed the chance to sell at 15000 satoshis because i was having trouble transfering from the telegram bot, i sold at 3000 and at 2000

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The price dropped because because most who bought the coin in large quantities sold it in bulk causing the price to drop. Classic manipulation, they want to buy back their coins at a lower price because they knew that yoda has a lot of potential and prices will rise again. All airdrop recipient did not participate in the dump since their yoda was locked in investbox.

• +1 2

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

When Yoda launch to trade really the price is high when I check the Yoda prices 5000 btc and next day I see 3000 k btc but recently I can't notice the prices because I depressed by Yoda I can't transfer my Yoda token in my investment box so I Narva's about Yoda so I can't interest in this token but I think so many people sell this token who claim this airdrop free demand and supply theory apply this situation so the price goes down but when the market stable then  the Yoda prices goes high 

• +1 1

I think YODA will drop again and again. Until about 1 satoshi per yoda but after that i think the coin price will start to rise up and show some profits for holders.

• +1 2

Yes in just 2 days yoda dropped so much its starting price was too good but in just a few hours it drops so much. I just hope it doesn’t become like a dead coin yobit is a,great platform i hope they will make some solution for this..if many people don’t sell their coin then maybe its price increase       

• +1 1

2 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Yoda now will take some time to recover back. Mostly the people don't believe in holding a coin so they sell when they get the airdrop immediately.  

• +1 2

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Any digital currency that cannot maintain its price must decrease and rise in order to achieve more profit and this is an opportunity now for people to start buying and storing the currency again

the main reason is airdrop participants 1% daily profit. they are getting 1% daily in free money and selling in any amount.. thats why price is dumping

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Starting yoda price was very good. But when everyone sell yoda then droop yoda price. No one bye yoda thats why yoda price is drooped brother.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

The yoda project is excellent and best , the price dropped because everyone started selling it, the selling of yodda  increase excessively due to which the price is decreasing but I'm sure it can recover but takes time

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yoda is reduced in price and this is a fact. I don’t know what this will lead to, but the price is falling and this can be seen clearly. Maybe soon, the Yoda coin will go to the top and the value will rise. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right. Now members looking to invest Yoda to get 2% interest rate. This mean members not selling their Yoda, also going to buy Yoda to deposit in investbox. 

Foe e 8 am going to do that I will do that after a while I don't k ow why all members sell the Yoda the can sell the coins slowly all in one time that us hard on any coin..

• +1 2

I think the cryptocurrency YODA has died. Its price will become 0 and its number will decrease. Wait for the events to unfold

• +1 1

And it'll continue to drop while days coming, because many of people having it and need to sell so they required to sell in low price in order to attract buyers

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Dumpers will always dump first, but i manage to sell 28 YODA for 9k sats each buy back at 1k sats this morning. Right now i will just probably HODL for long time and just keep collecting 7 YODA everyday from IB. There's no point in selling now.

• +1 1

spacer.png

Cater katha silo ta pagsj keta

tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. I do believe that most of the users got their airdrop dropped right into the investbox making it nearly impossible to get the full 700 yoda out into the exchange wallet to trade or sell so that was a bit of a down side for most but we were able to get some

Then I told him wha Kay hangs jsjvs pain a hwjhe jsjvs nsjiapva hahfsvk fuapbs.

• +1 1