3 Free Bitcoin Mining Sites Without Deposit 2020 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 Free Bitcoin Mining Sites Without Deposit 2020

I suggest to play cloud mining and faucet together, the faucet can be obtained for DEPO to cloud mining or increase speed.

In essence, you do not need to spend money. WORK SMART NOT WORK HARD.

1.Eobot
This free Bitcoin mining site is one of the oldest on this list, but it is still legit, well-known and most important is paying. Eobot was built in 2013 and is based in the US. Not only does it have a website, you can also download the Eobot application on a smartphone.

2.Cryptotab
Cryptotab is a browser and plugin to get free Bitcoin. Just like Mozilla, Chrome or Safari, the advantage is that you can mine Bitcoin. Certainly, this also includes cloud mining, you can pay or use free speed.

3.Bitzfree
One of the free Bitcoin mining sites that is worth a try. When you register, this website will gift you with 20 Ghs for free. Additionally, Bitzfree gives points to increase mining speed by 10 percent every time you log in.

Edited by hmind

On 2/7/2020 at 10:26 AM, hmind said:

3.Bitzfree
One of the free Bitcoin mining sites that is worth a try. When you register, this website will gift you with 20 Ghs for free. Additionally, Bitzfree gives points to increase mining speed by 10 percent every time you log in.

I don't think this site is the best. It has a very simple design.  There are many negative reviews of a site that loses money or blocks an account

You cannot mine cryptocurrency through a website. A website cannot generate the power of mining. All of the websites that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of websites but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:26 AM, hmind said:

I suggest to play cloud mining and faucet together, the faucet can be obtained for DEPO to cloud mining or increase speed.

In essence, you do not need to spend money. WORK SMART NOT WORK HARD.

1.Eobot
This free Bitcoin mining site is one of the oldest on this list, but it is still legit, well-known and most important is paying. Eobot was built in 2013 and is based in the US. Not only does it have a website, you can also download the Eobot application on a smartphone.

2.Cryptotab
Cryptotab is a browser and plugin to get free Bitcoin. Just like Mozilla, Chrome or Safari, the advantage is that you can mine Bitcoin. Certainly, this also includes cloud mining, you can pay or use free speed.

3.Bitzfree

you put 3 different thing together, so i'll clarify a few things.

the first one, eobot, is a could mining. it is a trusted site, but you can lose a lot if the close your contracts (they can do that if the mining will become not profitable)

cryptotab is just a pc killer so don't use it if you don't want to lose money in electricity and id you don't want to lower your pc life.

bitzfree, is just a mining game, so they don't mine anything but it is just a game where you can earn while playing

The first one is trusted, I used it for a long time, until now I still have an account in it, and the second one is trusted too, but I never tried because as I heard he requires some high requirements for your laptop or desktop, and I don't have that much power, but the third one is unknown to me, I can't give you my opinion about it 

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally, I worked on the first sites only, although it is slow, and the profit is not much, and you must deposit in it first, but be honest and pay me, but I have never tried other sites.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:26 AM, hmind said:

2.Cryptotab

I can recommend this to people that want to mine with computer, the pro version is better, it I worth trying, it does not consume the computer like the unload version, and it mine better. 

I don't recommend this sites because they will give you free mining service but you will take a year to withdraw. I have used cryptotab browser for a long time but my balance never reached 1000 satoshi!!!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

eobot and cryptotab use your phone for mining and its harmful for your phone the money you get from mining with phone doesn't worth losing your phone. i didn't heard about bitzfree since now but i think no one will give others free Money if they are paying they want something from you.

Frankly, I do not trust cloud mining sites at all because I have tried many of them and all of them were fraudulent because these sites do not pay anything to their users because when we reach the minimum level of withdrawal it requests adding a large number of referrals or requests the deposit and there are sites that do not ask for anything but remain The withdrawal process is pending and we do not receive anything from it

On 2/7/2020 at 1:26 PM, hmind said:

3.Bitzfree

You mixed the site with the anothers!

Feel the site use pyramid system.... looks it hasn't any miners or any thing that you can mix it with CryptoTab and Eobot.

I have use the ebot cloud mining in the past but i forget about it because they dont pay to much it's really a bad idea that i dont like ,i prefer faucet and some referral more than wasting time in those cloud mining 

These sites are very old and popular. It`s impossible to earn some significant amount of money but you can get some dollars for fees or something else  

Mining cryptocurrencies will pay off well if you go correctly. There are many fake websites to earn crypto but the legit websites are like hashrapid, rushbitcoin, fautsy which are very legit and well paying.

Cloud mining is not as profitable as it was before and even the profitable ones don't go for free, you have to subscribe for a plan. And mining with a browser is not so advisable as it is very unhealthy for CPU of device used for it. You have a point by advising to mine while surfing but we have to look at the disadvantages too.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I know only one cryptotab in your list and two sites I never heard , but I heard cryprotap in YouTube so many times and so many you tubers gives positive reviews, and this site work in PC and I have no PC so I can't use but I know it's genuine site. 

These sites cannot be used to obtain good profits through mining because mining can only be profitable through the use of special devices with large electrical energy. As for mining by these sites, it is not profitable.

On 21/5/2020 at 18:12, scorpiali said:

He usado la minería en la nube de ebot en el pasado, pero me olvido porque no pagan demasiado, es realmente una mala idea que no me gusta, prefiero faucet y alguna referencia más que perder el tiempo en esa minería en la nube. 

Mining used it as one of the ways to make acceptable profits, but I depended more on the faucets and the investment of different tokens in staking pool

1 hour ago, litecoinero said:

Mining used it as one of the ways to make acceptable profits, but I depended more on the faucets and the investment of different tokens in staking pool

Mining is very profitable and any one can mine any coin he want but the problem it's cost to much you need to buy a machine to mine by your own way but never trust any other website mining it's all fake in my experience 

I have mined a lot of sites, but until now I will not withdraw from any of these sites because the vast majority of these sites are deceptive

You can't mine cryptographic money through a site. A site can't create the intensity of mining. The entirety of the sites that guarantee that they mine digital currency, are phony. I have attempted a great deal of sites however shockingly I didn't get any installment from the sites. They are completely phony.

friends what are your favorite mining pages if you could share it would be greatly appreciated and comment on your experience with those pages, thank you