Pay for college using Bitcoin - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Pay for college using Bitcoin

Bitcoin has been one of the progressive aspect of cryptocurrency, it is recently that some institutions have started accepting bitcoin for fee payment, and this will even make other educational institutions to join in

i strongly believe that what ever it is that the government of any country dis, approved, bans, or is not in support of it, definitely the schools, collage universituniversities, And other educational institutions to wouldn't be in support of such too, so how was this possible?. 

These will be the leading universities to use bitcoin for ohis payment. This is a good idea and the use of bitcoin for such purposes should be encouraged. Bitcoin has been used for more purposes, such as donations and school fees, proving that bitcoin is gaining more trust.

Just now, kadayakito said:

These will be the leading universities to use bitcoin for ohis payment. This is a good idea and the use of bitcoin for such purposes should be encouraged. Bitcoin has been used for more purposes, such as donations and school fees, proving that bitcoin is gaining more trust.

well to just come to think of it, the united state happens to be the land of opportunity and free will, probably these are private universities and colleges to wich the government have no will to stop them in making such payments method decisions. 

29 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

I think in the future it will continue to grow, like many schools or universities that accept bitcoin and many other things can be used for payments. Not only online stores, but other things as well.

Many schools are now thinking to put this cryptocurrency in their economy subject , because it will be a big help to the economy of a country.

On 4/29/2020 at 9:41 PM, ethan1751 said:

I think it's great if that is done. But it must also be considered at the school level where the subject is required. Because it is not possible for every level that has economic lessons there are lessons in cryptocurrencies.

It is quite good if and only if there are school that requires marketing or trading subject in terms of crypto currency because more people will be encourage to join in crypto world if that happens.

19 hours ago, Irish said:

It is quite good if and only if there are school that requires marketing or trading subject in terms of crypto currency because more people will be encourage to join in crypto world if that happens.

Yea, there will be those kinds of school in the future that will enable the courses for the improvement of individuals on marketing and trading under cryptocurrency

51 minutes ago, Saboor said:

Yea, there will be those kinds of school in the future that will enable the courses for the improvement of individuals on marketing and trading under cryptocurrency

That would be great but here in my country only few knows about crypto currency that's why I am not that sure if that will be happen here in my country.

23 hours ago, Irish said:

That would be great but here in my country only few knows about crypto currency that's why I am not that sure if that will be happen here in my country.

You know, everything is gradually, we can't hasten the development of cryptocurrency, but we can gradually support the progress of the cryptocurrency technology, they will come to know about it soon

14 hours ago, Saboor said:

You know, everything is gradually, we can't hasten the development of cryptocurrency, but we can gradually support the progress of the cryptocurrency technology, they will come to know about it soon

Yes that's right anyway I dont trust predictions that's why I cannot say that my country will be one of those countries who supports crypto currency or they will be the one who will discourage the people of using crypto currency but let us see in the future.

On 2/7/2020 at 5:56 AM, Agios said:

Although the use of Bitcoin to pay for college has been implemented since 2014, but because there is no topic in this forum, then I will review this topic again and hopefully it will be useful for those who are still in high school and will continue their studies at university. Here are some universities that accept Bitcoin:

1. The King's College in New York, United States. 

2. University of Nicosia in Cyprus 

3. University of Cumbria in England

If you know of any other university that accepts Bitcoin, please share it here

That's great I didn't know there are even colleges in this world that accepts bitcoin payments for enrolments or to study from there,hoping to access one in the near future when I will have enough btc.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:28 AM, Aoshim said:

Pay for college useing bitcoin is good idea. But some country government not accept this and some collage fundiation not accept but it's great idea.

yes that's absolutely true in most of the country bitcoin is banned so that's why school and college can't accept Bitcoin but as we can see bitcoin is legalising all over the world we can say that we will be able to pay using bitcoin in future 

8 hours ago, Irish said:

Yes that's right anyway I dont trust predictions that's why I cannot say that my country will be one of those countries who supports crypto currency or they will be the one who will discourage the people of using crypto currency but let us see in the future.

Just be positive and wait for the outcome of the cryptocurrency in the future in your country.

5 hours ago, George10 said:

That's great I didn't know there are even colleges in this world that accepts bitcoin payments for enrolments or to study from there,hoping to access one in the near future when I will have enough btc.

It has been a good development for cryptocurrency, those colleges believe that cryptocurrency is the future technology

On 2/7/2020 at 6:56 AM, Agios said:

Although the use of Bitcoin to pay for college has been implemented since 2014, but because there is no topic in this forum, then I will review this topic again and hopefully it will be useful for those who are still in high school and will continue their studies at university. Here are some universities that accept Bitcoin:

That's the best news for all crypto users, and its interesting that bitcoin is getting popular everyday, but in my opinion paying for things with bitcoin is not good since the price of bitcoin is not fixed, let say the college fee is 8000$$ and that means 1btc then you pay the college fee with 1 btc, and the next day the price of bitcoin rice to 12,000$$ that means you lost about 3000$$ withe one day so that's why you don't pay any thing with fluctuating coins, use bitcoin for trading and exchange the profit and pay with it. 

This will be very useful for students to pay dues by using bitcoin and I think this will save students a lot of trouble

Life is great and enjoy it

I never thought there are some colleges which are accepting bitcoins from their students. This is very good, i hope many students have been able to pay for their college themselves without disturbing their parents, and i believe they will be proud for themselves.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Glad to hear about the paying system through bitcoins even in educational institutions. This indicates that the world is likely evolving with the cryptocurrencies. And the currency is also attracting the people to get involved with it. Now the students can also pay their fees through this currency and that is quite amazing actually. Soon we hope every institutions will do the same. 

Hopefully all schools around the world will adapt this kind of funding to schools. But not all universities accept bitcoin as a payment because cryptocurrencies are not legal for use in their country. Gradually all major universities will accept Bitcoin.

First, it is good news that bitcoin payment is accepted in important universities that have a great position in the educational field, especially for crypto users who wish to complete their university studies, and I think that with the passage of time all universities in the world will take the same step

Frankly, I do not know which university deals with Bitcoin or receives student fees for Bitcoin, but in the near future it will be more common to deal in digital currencies.

Edited by TheRaed

On 2/7/2020 at 9:56 AM, Agios said:

Thanks for this information. I am just known about, use of Bitcoin to pay for college . May be they will also add more famous cryptocurrency. Now people using cryptocurrency like native currency . That's really good .

This is a good information you have shared my friend and I think this will bring it awareness for many people in the world and this is a good sign that bitcoin is becoming popular worldwide and soon it will be adapted by most of the countries because I also heard that we currently have a bitcoin ATM in some developed countries, good luck to bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 12:15 PM, Fatir said:

This is a good thinking to introduce bitcoin in local use to pay fees and pay bills but some government does not accept bitcoin for its country use. But its a great idea.

This is a great idea to financially support the use of bitcoin as a way to pay your school's bill. hopefully universities or other companies will start moving and using bitcoin as payment.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for the information, now you can safely save up for education for children in bitcoins. The main thing is that the course does not jump too much)

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think that bitcoin is developing fast and soon all universities will accept bitcoin as payment.And I'm very happy about it.But many countries will still not accept bitcoin, and this is sad.