Selling E-book for only 5$ Plus re-seller - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Xsimple

Selling E-book for only 5$ Plus re-seller

So I have e-book that I am going to sell for just small amount and you can resell it because I is in the package the re-seller right so you can free to sale it anywhere.

This e-book is about life "How to command your life or manage it, it is very helpful to everyone in your journey in life. 

Just click the link in my signature. Thank you

• +2 3

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Hello I know one place where I can get free ebook , so I not need a any ebook from money. If anyone need this information how get ebook with free they can contact me.

• +1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 2:45 AM, Xsimple said:

So I have e-book that I am going to sell for just small amount and you can resell it because I is in the package the re-seller right so you can free to sale it anywhere.

This e-book is about life "How to command your life or manage it, it is very helpful to everyone in your journey in life. 

Just click the link in my signature. Thank you

If you want this service use PayHip website it's for selling books and it's free to use i have use it for a long time and make money on it 

• +1 1

Am proud for you my friend because there are few people who will write books to help you become success and sell them for a small price. I will check your book and if it will be good i will buy it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/14/2020 at 12:40 PM, scorpiali said:

PayHip

I used  PayHip 10 years ago so I can confirm that it's a good service, easy to use for those who wants to sell digital products. It's a real pleasure to wake up and see 20 or $30 came from sells in the night. My account is still active.

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Is this book big or does it contain multiple steps without examples of how to lead life but it seems to me that it is great and it talks about self-development and methods of survival I am very interested and the price is appropriate

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you, my friend, do you mean about life in general or life in Crypto only? In any case, I think that you would like to give a glimpse of the book or put some pictures to get people’s attention to buy this book. We need some information about the book before we consider buying it.

22 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

I used  PayHip 10 years ago so I can confirm that it's a good service, easy to use for those who wants to sell digital products. It's a real pleasure to wake up and see 20 or $30 came from sells in the night. My account is still active.

It's was a good experience for me, i still have the account there but it's long time that i dont use it or add any product there,i hope they can work until now 

The price is reasonable but look for a book that teach how to do trading I know many people wants to know how to trade you will have more demand and you will earn alot of profit.

The fee is cheap but gives the impression of being for an order that instructs in how to accomplish trading I grasp several populate desires to experience how to trade you will allow added claim and you will earn a lot of profit.

• +1 1

What do you mean i should buy ebook or sell i will not willing to do both if any material you want to give out paste its link here every body should download

This is a great success my dear. You write ebook i like your this effort. 

I'm happy for you. I want to read your ebook if i like your ebook  then i will buy it. 

This is the best way to share your knowledge with other peoples

Stay blessed 😊 

thank you my friend there are few people who will write books to help you be successful and sell them cheaply. I will check your book and if it is good I will buy it.

The fee is cheap but gives the impression of being for an order that instructs in how to accomplish trading I grasp several populate desires to experience how to trade you will allow added claim and you will earn a lot of profit

J'ai utilisé PayHip il y a 10 ans, je peux donc confirmer que c'est un bon service, facile à utiliser pour ceux qui veulent vendre des produits numériques. C'est un vrai plaisir de se réveiller et de voir 20 ou 30 $ provenir de ventes dans la nuit. Mon compte est toujours actif.

PayHip is a good service I used 4 years ago, easy to use for those who want to sell digital products. It's a real treat to wake up and see $ 10 coming from sales overnight.

I know one place where I can get free ebook, so I not need a any ebook from money.If anyone need this information how get ebook with free they can contact me

It is a great thing to have a book to read for a nominal price, so you may benefit from it and spend time on what is useful. For me, I think it is better if the book I will read is my tutorial. As for whether it is about how to manage my life, it does not concern me. I am the one who runs myself and makes my decisions. There are several sites that work in the field of selling books from which you can buy any book, and there are other sites for services where we can sell books.

I know one place where I can get free ebook, so I not need a any ebook from money.If anyone need this information how get ebook with free they can contact me

This is great great my dear. You write a book electronically like this effort. I am happy for you. I want to read your email if you like your email, please buy it.

It sounds obvious, I know. But there’s an entire world of badly-written, poorly-edited self-published work out there. Because the tools have become so easy to use, there’s a temptation to get anything out there, without going through the rigors of research and editing, in hopes of quick discovery and viral success. Don’t give in to that temptation. I spent over a year writing my first novel, and almost a year writing my second. If you don’t know someone who can competently edit your writing, hire someone. End readers will know the difference. Here’s a small example: I released the first two parts

I wish we can sell e-books here, I have got many PDFs that I paid a lot to get , and now I do not need them anymore so I can get some of what I already paid and someone else can benefit from them for minimum price. It will be profitable to both of us, and even the forum itself can get a small fee from the sell , so it can benefit too.