What do you think about online cloud mining ? - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hydroiix

What do you think about online cloud mining ?

On 10/12/2020 at 8:15 PM, ani3s123 said:

a very safe and profitable way to invest your money, you just need to know the trusted sites

Nope, most of the so called cloud mining platforms are there to waste your time and efforts. If you afford, have your own mining equipment and start mining.Fake cloud mining sites do not allow you to withdraw your mined amounts at the end. 

On 06.02.2020 at 21:36, Hydroiix said:

I recently found a site that pays with daily payouts you basically just have to invest btc and they apparently mine for you. Is there anys risks doing this ? Is it really profitable ?

This can be both beneficial and not profitable - you need to calculate everything using their data. As for the risks, they are always present: is it a good Company or not. Even a proven pool that has been working with clients for a long time and provides its mining capacity may have problems. For example, the well-known NiceHash. This site was attacked by hackers. Of course, this is a rarity, but this was. A normal site always gives its customers the opportunity to choose mining: either on their site or at their own facilities (for example, a video card or computer processor or an ASIC farm), and the mined cryptocurrency can be invested from them in the development of cloud capacities, as it was, for example, in the Eobot Company ... 
And if the Company in Your example only asks for money, then most likely this is fake pseudo-mining and nothing good will come of it, except for the loss of money and time, even if they promise to pay every day. How much will You have time to mine a day? 
And if You invest your money, then as everyone already knows, it usually takes from 6 to 24 months to return the money spent, it all depends on the amount of money spent. Are You sure that the Company will not close during this time?
It is also necessary to collect as much information as possible about this Company. None of these Companies concludes contracts with anyone, which means that there are no guarantees and liability. 
I don’t know how things are in Your example with the Company, which became interesting to you.

Edited by Garis

Каждый день бесплатно в 2 клика, без рекламы: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + бонусы + ежедневные AirDrop Flares + вывод FLR

Every day for free in 2 clicks, no ads: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + bonuses + daily AirDrop Flares + FLR withdrawal

I can tell you first hand that the vast majority of cloud mining websites. When I first started in this crypto world, a couple of cloud mining websites caught my attention because they offered good profits and were recommended by a few Youtubers. Then, I decided to invest some money there, it was not even a moth when one of those websites was supposedly hacked an stop paying the users, after this they made up a story that the funds were safe and even asked users to make a deposit in ETH in order to get funds back. Of course I didn't make any deposit. From this experience, I would discourage people, especially newbies, to invest in cloud mining sites.

it has many advantages in my opinion. First of all, mining can be done by getting rid of many costs. As a bad feature, a decrease in dividends may appear.

There is a high risk, mostly all the sites they find online are scams, they generally offer a large amount of free Hashrate to attract users, sometimes they say they are "Free", but then you must make an investment in the platform to remove.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

12 hours ago, Tulip_al said:

You must ensure the credibility of the site because there are many of them fraudulent in addition to that I do not prefer cloud mining, it exposes you to a lot of risk, you will not be able to verify the operations that take place, you will be far from the mining arena.

Most of them are fraudulent, but there are good ones that I believe ate existing, but getting miner oneself and mining is the best, than to pay someone to do the job for you. 

• +1 1

According to my experience, Such sites are fake and scam sites.  Firat they give withdraw but with high investors they scam with their users and run away. I will suggest to avoid such sites. 

• +1 1

I don't think that it is a good idea to invest on cloud mining. It is because that most of cloud mining is just a scam and when you encounter legit cloud mining, you will not profit a lot from it. I suggest that you build your own mining rig and go do your own mining.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not recommend free cloud mining sites because they are a scammer that do not pay their members anything. There are a lot of them. Beware

That is really also a good option,

where you have to invest according to your ability or situation. But note that not all mining sites are genuine.be careful in choosing any site!

so that' very important....!

thanks...🙃

If you serious ask. I can say over 99% cloud mining is scam. Many my friends get trapped by scam system with named cloud mining. Many website claim they can give you profit daily. Lol that is a bullshit. Why they don't buy itself if they can get consistant profit especially daily. Just use your brain. If you still confused just find out what miner hardware they use. Then going to google with mining calculator. You can see how much real profit from it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Sir,

Nice post....

I think that is very good sir but even after that, you will

consider whether it is really good or not.....?

I think you will get a good idea sir

sir, thank you so much for your post.....

On 11/5/2020 at 12:20 PM, malik6314193 said:

According to my experience, Such sites are fake and scam sites.  Firat they give withdraw but with high investors they scam with their users and run away. I will suggest to avoid such sites. 

Online cloud mining can fake or legit, but 99% are fake, the legit ones are also like scam, this will make me conclude too that cloud mining are scam. Many.of them making use of ponzi to make more people invest until it gets out of control. 

• +2 1

On 2/26/2020 at 5:12 PM, Soaib khan said:

I not idea about could mining because I not doing mining my some friends doing mining telled me mining not profitable giving very less amount not worth of your time better to start trading.

. Even the ones that are still running for long time, there are countless accusations against them and I wouldn't trust them even with a small amount. Be really careful and do your own research before you sent any funds to these services.

•  

20 hours ago, Abuzar2233 said:

It is very bad and it wastes time and most of the cloud mining sites are fraudulent when you reach the minimum withdrawal level you are asked to deposit and referrals

I have several occasions scammers introduce me to cloud mining on telegram and facebook messenger, if I paid them money expecting return, tam hat means i have been scammed. If I even make use of legit site which provide cloud mining services, I will still lose because they are all not giving good return. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally I recommend cloud mining as one of the best and legit method of mining since it's the backbone of the cryptocurrency model and the advantages of cloud mining involves reducing the overall costs associated with mining and allow everyday investors, who may lack sufficient technical knowledge, to mine Cryptocurrencies although it's surrounded by many scammers as it's one of their opportunity to scam people so be careful and try to investigate before participating in any cloud mining.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

On 2/7/2020 at 12:36 AM, Hydroiix said:

I recently found a site that pays with daily payouts you basically just have to invest btc and they apparently mine for you. Is there anys risks doing this ? Is it really profitable ?

I think you got a fraud site which site don't pay you if you invest in there they could be ban to your account and you can't do anything for their so don't believe on the online cloud mining sites.

It is very risky when you engage to a cloud mining site especially on making a deposit to avail a plan because you don't have any assurance that you can get any profit from it. And in my experience i never encounter a legit cloud mining site that really pays a profit to its user.

• +2 1

I don't have any information about this but i want to know about this .i can work on  cryptotalk earlier . Good luck have a nice day 

Cloud mining is also an amazing choice in which you have to invest accordding to your ability or state of affairs.However observe that no longer all mining sites are authentic.

• -2 1
  • +4 1

It is said in Crypto currency you have to take risk but I don't think you need to take such risk. There are alot of mining platforms and it's difficult to know whick is fraudulent and legit so it's better you invest and do the mining yourself in other not to have problems or lose lots of money to fraudsters.

• +3 1

Hello everyone as all have mentioned that all mining websites are fake and especially don't believe those that promise you for a good return. Please avoid them and also advise those when u see someone who s going to their victim. As this platform is for u where everyone would help you to see the real face. Hope u would that website

No, my friend, the cloud mining sites are fake. You will definitely lose your investment. If you want to mine, you have to buy mining tools. Also, this thing is very expensive. You must be willing to pay a lot of money.

• +2 1

Cloud mining really exists, it works based on how you invest money, someone else uses that money to build and manage the mining farm, then share the profit with you based on the contract. However, such mining projects are very few and I do not trust any cloud mining projects.
A daily profitable cloud mining project is a risky project, because that investment cannot generate profits so quickly. I think it's just a ponzi project.

• +3 1

On 2/22/2020 at 12:27 AM, Zisan95 said:

Yes, all of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money.

You cannot says thats all cloud mining website are fake while there have legit between them, but even if you will use legit cloud mining they are not profitable depending on cost of energy and blocks thats have mined in that mining rig.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link