What do you think about online cloud mining ? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hydroiix

What do you think about online cloud mining ?

I recently found a site that pays with daily payouts you basically just have to invest btc and they apparently mine for you. Is there anys risks doing this ? Is it really profitable ?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Yes, all of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money.

• +1 2

It is very bad and it wastes time and most of the cloud mining sites are fraudulent when you reach the minimum withdrawal level you are asked to deposit and referrals

I not idea about could mining because I not doing mining my some friends doing mining telled me mining not profitable giving very less amount not worth of your time better to start trading.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 2/6/2020 at 7:36 PM, Hydroiix said:

I recently found a site that pays with daily payouts you basically just have to invest btc and they apparently mine for you. Is there anys risks doing this ? Is it really profitable ?

there 2 different cloud mining sites, those who have a real mining farm (and you can count them using your hands) and those who are just hyip camouflaged by mining sites.

-real mining site, are not worth in my opinion since the earning are very low and you need like 2/3 years to take your initial investment back, with the risk that they will close your contracts it it is no more profitable.

-scam sites, those are not really worth since you will lose only money if you invest on them

• +1 1

Cloud mining sites are just a scam so I would not advise anyone to do the work or invest because they will not pay you and you will steal your money

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think and according to my experience from the latter is bad because most of them are SCAMS and the profit from them is illogical to deposit money and earn.

Most cloud mining services were scams and at some point exited without paying investors back. Even the ones that are still running for long time, there are countless accusations against them and I wouldn't trust them even with a small amount. Be really careful and do your own research before you sent any funds to these services.

On 3/7/2020 at 4:28 AM, Nezar said:

Cloud mining sites are just a scam so I would not advise anyone to do the work or invest because they will not pay you and you will steal your money

you are right. Every cloud mining site is a future scam. I have a lot of experience and every year I lose investment in cloud mining sites. The best way to start a business is to earn money.

I can give you my opinion about thus kind of mining sites, I had some successful experiences with them, and honestly I didn't have any problems with them at all, they request some investments but you will get your money back with good earnings, but I'thus is depending on which one you want to use, because not all of them is honest 

to my knowledge cloud mining is also a good option where you have to invest accordding to your ability or situation.but note that not all mining sites are genuine.be carefull in choosing any site

• +2 1

I just talked about cloud mining in one of the topics that it needs an honest platform and that most of the time a sudden theft or closure of the platform gets cloud mining has become more difficult and dangerous

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is some real cloud-mining compagny wich are operating since 2013 / 2014 / 2015 and are serious in business. So it is not risky to invest in cloud-mining but take all the necessary precautions before investing on a website. Check the reputation, search reviews on your favorite search engine, do not invest more than coun can afford to lose etc...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

If the application or the browser uses cloud mining without depositing your money, it is good if it was paid. Otherwise, I do not advise you to trust any other mining site.

Облачный майнинг это наше будущее. И оно наступит, ведь игры уже начинают переходить в облака. Скоро и майнинг медленно станет облачным. Запасайтесь деньгами на аренду облаков.

All I can think now about online cloud mining is that it is used by scammers to scam. I was scam this year by cloud miners. All of them are fake and scam. 

On 2/7/2020 at 12:06 AM, Hydroiix said:

Any website that's ask for deposit is straight up Scam. Avoid depositing on cloud mining websites or other investment platforms as 90% of them are run by scammers ,looking out for potential victims. Some websites may pay you. But I have never come accross any website that gives you withdrawal for more than 3times and that's the max withdrawal you can expect.. it may or may not cover your ROI but you will never get any profit .

Cloud-based mining is risky and it is more difficult to choose the right website to exploit. As far as I know, up to 90% of websites here are scams. What's worse is that mining there is a waste of time without getting any profits.

Mining its very risk and there are many sites deals with mining, but most of them are fake and they will just take your money. You have to be very careful when you need to start mining business, you need to ask for help from old traders and investors so that they can suggest good and legit sites for you.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It would be better if you provided the name of the site. On the cloud, it's not all phishing, but it's best to dig into it. If you are not sure, stay away

Cloud Mining websites are obviously scam most of them. They are going to pay their users for a couple weeks to get some reputation and then disappear suddenly 

I do not advise you to work on cloud mining sites because they mostly cheat, they pay in the beginning and make you bring more people to them and they entice you to reward the referral, but they definitely scam .

There are a lot of bad reviews on the web about various cloudming sites. Usually people write that the amount of investment does not have time to pay off and the site disappears. I personally don't want to take any chances

All "cloud mining" website that promise fix daiy earning are scam websites. Real cloud mining when provides fix hashrate, not fix earning or fix daily return.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

This method is not guaranteed to achieve profits and most of the time it is a fraud. You can lose your money if you deposit it with these sites, so you should be careful when dealing with these sites.