Coinbase application for crypto wallet - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emon khan528

Coinbase application for crypto wallet

Own crypto in an instant: Coinbase makes buying bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, ethereum classic, litecoin and more simple and fast. All it takes is a bank account or debit card.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

13 minutes ago, BTChris said:

Yeah its right man ... withdraw can you use per paypal ... and send your coins to coinbase pro for lower fees ... coinbase and coinbase pro are the same account

You are right but there are some difference between the Coinbase and Coinbase pro. Because if there is no difference then they don't create those.

Before now, there is almost only coinbase and blockchain wallets, that's all, they are good wallets and they have many users but now many wallets appeared too, and they are better and with low fees, or sometimes there is no fees at all

• +3 1

Coinbase is well known application in crypto exchange I use this application for 2 years and iam really satisfied with this service and is user friendly application coinbase transaction fees low and its safe and secure present time so many exchange available but coinbase always best option to use 

And with also how the have this system if the earn section to earn those coins by watching videos and answering a quick question to earn them

Coinbase providing us very high features and we can easily buy Bitcoin or others coin with bank and credit card. We also exchange our coins, so everyone like this wallet.

Multi-currency support
Manage your BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC, LTC codes and all your ERC-20 codes.
Safe storage
Secure your keys with Secure Enclave and biometric authentication technology.

Yes you are right. I have joined with Coinbase since 2017. It is a secure Trustworthy and reliable website. It has a referral bounty. You also earn crypto from this site. I like and believe it more than Blockchain. 

Coinbase allows you to securely buy, store and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin and many more on the easy-to-use app and the Wii platform

On 2/6/2020 at 4:53 PM, Emon khan528 said:

Own crypto in an instant: Coinbase makes buying bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, ethereum classic, litecoin and more simple and fast. All it takes is a bank account or debit card.

I like Coinbase but available coins for trading are still limited. You can trade some 15 coins while e.g. yobit and Binance offer hundreds.

• +2 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:53 PM, Emon khan528 said:

Yes also the high security that it has . make every one feel comfortable when he\she leave the his\her coins inside. 

I think coinbase is the best wallet. Because it is very much safe and secured. Also their service is very much good.

Actually I ve never tried this app before I use block chain wallet which is good too. Are currency exchange fees at Coinbase low?

And is it also safe because I want to try it because the block chain wallet does not support lTC

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

I did not come to answer any comments cashpirate is an app where you can make money by carrying out simple tasks such as downloading you work here.

The Coinbase is great as a wallet and as an exchange platform.  As I know, Coinbase still does not accept some countries as trade.  People may not use Coinbase as available worldwide.  However, worldwide trade, where it can be used on the Yobit web version, is available for sale to buy.

On 2/7/2020 at 6:03 AM, Migo said:

Before now, there is almost only coinbase and blockchain wallets, that's all, they are good wallets and they have many users but now many wallets appeared too, and they are better and with low fees, or sometimes there is no fees at all

You are right i  am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you and they are better and with low fees or sometimes there is no fees at all.

How is coinbase a bad wallet. You're the first person I know to say something like that. Coinbase is among the best wallets out there.

On 2/6/2020 at 11:29 PM, Hasib01 said:

Coinbase App is a very good app. This is your mobile wallet app. There are BTC, ETH etc which can be earned on the basis of the apex dollar or money. What ape do you use?

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . Which can be earned on the basis of the apex dollar or money . What ape do you use ?

yes most currency are available on coinbase exchange and it provide trading on some country also.also many currency not available on coinbase.so i think coinbase is good for user's who hold balance on wallet.

Coinbase wallet is very popular crypto wallet. Here you can keep safe your Bitcoin. Now most of the people used this wallet

I've seen coinbase as my first crypto-wallet. That time only 2/3 wallets were available.  Nowadays,  there are more than hundreds wallets offering many kind of opportunity and less fees.

Moneybase is great as a wallet and exchange platform.  As I know, Coinbase still does not accept some countries as trade.  People may not use Coinbase as available worldwide.  However, worldwide trade, where it can be used in the Eobit Web version, is for sale.

This coinbase wallet, is really good as, to keep your assets there, since I love this wallet on their security which they have, of the sms authentication and even both the email authentication, which both are used simultaneously

Coinbase is the most complete crypto currency storage and exchange platform, has many features that make it easy for users and high security systems. Coinbase application is also available on Google Playstore.