Blockfolio - Portfolio tracker - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Blockfolio - Portfolio tracker

image.thumb.png.5e31883180b69ed319555f9f5236997f.png

BLOCKFOLIO is one of the world's most popular Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker.

You can install in on your SmartPhone and track your coins live.

https://blockfolio.com/

There are also other alternatives like DELTA or Blockkeeper.

What do you use and why?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

It is good to have some Portfolio tracker for your Altcoins if you are trading them
but not so much for Bitcoin.

I don't look at my portfolio all the time 🙂

Hi guys! I have an interesting idea. I think I know how we are able to stop scam in the ICO & IEO market and improve our investment opportunities.***What would you think about an ICO/IEO model where venture funds invest with you?In this model you would not need to worry about fraud, nor poor quality projects. The venture fund will select projects and choose only the most promising. They will also provide a legal framework that will protect the funds of the cryptoinvestors.The model works as follows

• +4 1

I've never used a portfolio tracker and I dont think that I'll ever uses one, but this application looks good and easy to use

I used blockfolio about a year ago. Now i do mot like it and i use coinmarketcap and coingecko applications. These two more comfortable for me. 

2 hours ago, miha said:

I used blockfolio about a year ago. Now i do mot like it and i use coinmarketcap and coingecko applications. These two more comfortable for me. 

I don't see any good protfolio trackers in Coinamarketcap where you can enter how many coins you have to track your own personal portfolio. That is the point of Blockfolio and all alternatives

Portfolio tracker sounds good, until the lead you somewhere you regret these trackers can be dangerous to follow, the crypto market is very unstable, changes are sudden. Using a tracker is not a good idea in the crypto market.

1 minute ago, Wrath said:

Portfolio tracker sounds good, until the lead you somewhere you regret these trackers can be dangerous to follow, the crypto market is very unstable, changes are sudden. Using a tracker is not a good idea in the crypto market.

How can this be dangerous please?
You are not entering your address or your private keys.
Only thing you do enter is amount of coins you have, so you can follow price ups and downs

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

How can this be dangerous please?
You are not entering your address or your private keys.
Only thing you do enter is amount of coins you have, so you can follow price ups and downs

The fast changes in the market are not fully taken into account by these trackers, sometimes they make you follow a pump and dump market and get you stuck, tools that gives prices on the crypto market can be a little dangerous, that's all I'm saying.

• +2 1

Just now, Wrath said:

The fast changes in the market are not fully taken into account by these trackers, sometimes they make you follow a pump and dump market and get you stuck, tools that gives prices on the crypto market can be a little dangerous, that's all I'm saying.

It is not meant for quick trading or you to buy or sell anything a second you see price change....
Only kids in kindergarden would do that  ....

Oh, I love Blockfolio. What I'd really like is more services related to trading. In my opinion, cryptocurrency trading consoles and whatnot will probably become more mainstream than having an account separately on a hundred different exchanges.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

It is not meant for quick trading or you to buy or sell anything a second you see price change....
Only kids in kindergarden would do that  ....

Yes but the crypto world is fill with a lot of new comers, who have seen many adverts about getting rich easily with crypto currency, still use tools like this and jump into markets they don't understand and lose their saving, the 2017 hype into cryptocurrency led to a lot people losing their life saving.

Yes but the crypto world is fill with a lot of new comers, who have seen many adverts about getting rich easily with crypto currency, still use tools like this and jump into markets they don't understand and lose their saving, the 2017 hype into cryptocurrency led to a lot people losing their life saving.

How can they jump in the market with using Blockfolio?

They need to have coins and then they add it to Blockfolio...so your statement makes no sense at all.

Blockfolio is used ONLY for your portoflio of coins you have  🙄 purchased or traded before.

Portfolio is the app i am using to track my holdings. price changes and some news release form the team if they are listed on the app as partners. 

Things to share! Download the app and list all your coins and tokens there (if available).

This is your tracker and not a picture to see time by time (every minute).

{i;ve done that before} 😄

Just now, hexwin said:

How can they jump in the market with using Blockfolio?

They need to have coins and then they add it to Blockfolio...so your statement makes no sense at all.

Blockfolio is used ONLY for your portoflio of coins you have  🙄 purchased or traded before.

Oh no I am not  being specific about your product, I am just stating the risk of using these tools in the crypto world, marketing tools and so many others tools have cost people a lot of money, the could just be a caution sign with these things.

• +1 1

Oh no I am not  being specific about your product, I am just stating the risk of using these tools in the crypto world, marketing tools and so many others tools have cost people a lot of money, the could just be a caution sign with these things.

Ok... but listen, we are in topic called BLOCKFOLIO and we are talking about portfolio trackers not about newbies or trading... and Blockfolio is not my product.

32 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I don't see any good protfolio trackers in Coinamarketcap where you can enter how many coins you have to track your own personal portfolio. That is the point of Blockfolio and all alternatives

Well first you should to look in coinmarketcap than talk about it. Otherwise you whould see that in cmc app there is everything what have ather apps.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

Ok... but listen, we are in topic called BLOCKFOLIO and we are talking about portfolio trackers not about newbies or trading... and Blockfolio is not my product.

OK, I know but tools are use by people and most people that used them, is just trying to make things easier,  I was just saying something about Consequences.

12 minutes ago, miha said:

Well first you should to look in coinmarketcap than talk about it. Otherwise you whould see that in cmc app there is everything what have ather apps.

Can you enter exact amount of coins in CoinMarketCap application?

For example I have 5 bitcoins and 50 Ethereum.... can I enter this in CMC app and track them?

PS
I am mostly using CoinGecko website

Edited by hexwin

25 minutes ago, Wrath said:

There is no risk on this, this is a helpful tool to track our coins holding or we are selling on specific exchange if sold or not yet! 

23 minutes ago, miha said:

Coinmarketcap list so many tokens and you will see the, unlike in Blockfolio the list you will see is the coin you choose to be there!