Firmware for Antminer S17 / s17pro / T17/ S17+/S17e/T17e/T17+. - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Good afternoon friends ! DMJ_group has developed software for miners, which allows you to increase the performance of the models presented below. Firmware by SSH (Remote) If you need, we can come, quality guarantee

@MiningSoft - Telegram there you can get video evidence and details. the performance of these models rises by 25-30%

IMG_5116.PNG

IMG_5117.PNG

IMG_5118.PNG

IMG_5119.PNG

IMG_5120.PNG

IMG_5121.PNG

IMG_5122.PNG

Edited by Philipp24

On 12.02.2020 at 08:49, Adrian Dragan said:

How I can get in touch with you? 

you can write me in a telegram @ MiningSoft

2 hours ago, hasina11 said:

Is it support the T17E/S17E/ S17pro/S17+? ... S17E/T17E/S17+/T17+ we will have a beta firmware ready ... New release, 0.9.8_beta for Antminer S17 & T17 models..Asic.to has developed a firmware for the Antminer S17/S17 Pro and T17 Antminer. You can download and install it on your machine to improve your profits. (Attention: It has come to our attention that many people believe that the higher hashrate S17 models will out perform the slower 50th models.

Is it support the T17E/S17E/ S17pro/S17+? ... S17E/T17E/S17+/T17+ we will have a beta firmware ready ... New release, 0.9.8_beta for Antminer S17 & T17 models..Asic.to has developed a firmware for the Antminer S17/S17 Pro and T17 Antminer. You can download and install it on your machine to improve your profits. (Attention: It has come to our attention that many people believe that the higher hashrate S17 models will out perform the slower 50th models.

Please do not advertise in my article.

Thank you for sharing this information is helpful, I dont have any idea about that, but now can I get some knowledge through your topic and through the others members comments.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

18 hours ago, hasina11 said:

Our advantage is that there are no built-in commissions, you pay one-time

18 hours ago, kimchiza said:

I don't really have an idea like you are developing, and I think you present it quite a bit, and many of them will not like this.

I don’t understand, we just install software that helps to overclock the miner, why this might not please someone

Hello there! What are your future development plans? Do you have any cool ideas? If anything, I can recommend you some chips so that you can enter the market very cool guys. Thanks

• +5 1

Thank you for the information provided, it is very useful, I did not understand it well before, right now, more or less, good luck to you, I will use this knowledge for the purpose, thanks again