Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet. - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ronbacs

Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet.

I don't think there is a better choice than the Coinbase wallet. Because if you research about all the wallets you will find that Coinbase is the only wallet that does the quickest transfer of cryptocurrencies via emails. The Coinbase wallet can store upto 100+ cryptocurrencies and tokens. So I think that the wallet is the best of all wallets. The trading and exchanges of cryptocurrencies in this wallet is super easy and safe. So I have been using this since a year. I think this is the best. 

On 2/9/2020 at 5:07 PM, Jami95 said:

The best and safety multicrypto currency wallet is Yobit wallet. Yobit wallet has almost all crypto currencies and it is highly secured unlike other wallets. 

Who has told you that the yobit exchange is a wallet? Yobit is only an exchanging platform, and I want to advice you do not store your cryptocurrencies in yobit, because sometimes coins are getting removed from the yobit exchange.

36 minutes ago, Rifat43 said:

I don't think that there are any wallet that support all cryptocurrency coin. But some wallet support multi coin. I recommend you to use Coinbase wallet. It's supports many coin. And It's a secure and trusted wallet to keep your money secure.

Yes, because each coin needed to apply first for listing and then exchange will look to their credentials before listing their client coin, because they can be troubled when they choose a wrong and shit coin. 

There is many multi wallet that you can for that i will suggest the Coinomi wallet it's have all coins and support all coins blcockchain from binance to tron and it's easy to use 

For mult Cryptocurrency storage I recommend coinbase wallet it's secure and trusted it can accommodate variety of coins and if it's just for bitcoin or etherum then blockchain wallet can be useful.

There are many good wallets to store your coins, try to use faucetpay wallet am sure you will love it because its very easy to use and its very secure too! To withdraw bitcoins from faucetpay wallet it cost only 400 four hundred satoshis!!!!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

these crypto wallets allow you to keep distinct cryptocurrencies within the same pockets, that is a good deal less complicated than the use of a separate pockets for every foreign money. .even though they each have their personal blockchain, it's miles possible to use a multi-forex pockets. All depends on what the wallet can help.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:54 PM, Ronbacs said:

What are the best and safe  wallet to store all cryptocurrency coins. There are a lot of wallets that are  popping everywhere. Does anyone can suggest atleast 1 multi cryptocurrency wallet. Ty 

I believe Trust wallet is the best multi-currency mobile wallet there is. The best part is it has an inbuilt browser that support decentralized applications for Ethereum and its tokens. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many types of wallets and I do not know what kind you are looking for exactly but I recommend you to use a trust wallet or paper wallet like electrum

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/6/2020 at 3:54 PM, Ronbacs said:

Does anyone can suggest atleast 1 multi cryptocurrency wallet.

• Atomic Wallet
  • Coinomi
  • Enjin wallet
  • Guarda
  • Huobi Wallet (not the exchange)
  • Coinbase Wallet (not Coinbase)
  • Exodus
  • Jaxx liberty
  • Magnum
  • Flare

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

There are many multi cryptocurrencies wallets which can store many (some can store 70 to 300 different) cryptocurrencies and tokens. These include Atomic, Trust, Guards, Exodus and Coinomi wallet. You can use any of them, these are also very secure.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:54 PM, Ronbacs said:

What are the best and safe  wallet to store all cryptocurrency coins

Surely there is no crypto wallet in which we can store all the crypto currency of the world.But there is so many wallets in which we can store a very good amount of crypto currency.I will suggest you Blockchain,Coinbase,Trust wallet,Atomic wallet,Huobi wallets etc to store multiple coins.These are all much safer wallets.

On 4/14/2020 at 10:40 AM, bliznec said:

I keep my funds on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange and I advise you. If you have a lot of bitcoins or cryptocurrencies, then store it on a separate cryptocurrency wallet, best of all on a hardware wallet. 

Your advice is no bad, but you have to induce the fact that it is not good to save cryptocurrencies on exchanges. I have some cryptocurrencies on yobit too and I am secure but let people know that wallet is the appropriate means of saving cryptocurrencies.

There are many good wallets and support different currencies, the best wallets for me are blockchain, coinbase, trust, coinpayments, bitpay and electrum. There are many good wallets but those are which i know most.

coinomi , trust wallet , atomic wallet , myetherwallet , metamask , coinbase are those wallet who support alot of currency or we can manually added their . 

personally I used trust wallet , becuase it's easier to handling our Crypto assest their .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/1/2020 at 1:53 PM, ndadukun12 said:

If you are looking for a multicoin wallet then trust wallet is designed for just that. You will find numerous coins on trust wallet. So I do recommend it to anyone.

You can try coinomi too, atomic wallet is also good. Imtoken support many other cryptocurrencies aside ERC-20 tokens. Enjin is also a very good wallet. All the wallets I mentioned too are noncustodial like trust wallet. 

There are many wallets that are used but few are safe for storing trading and other profit and trading. I think coinbase is one of the best store wallet for crypto. It is really well working and proper functioning.

I advise you to use Google, there are many articles about which you still do not know, they are very useful, you should not write about it here.

For multi cryptocurrency try using Coinbase wallet. Besides, Trust wallet, Blockchain wallet, Yobit wallet are not a bad option in  any way. I myself use coinbase and I'd say give it a try.

I hink the best safety wallet is blockchain around crypto wallets. I have been using it since 2 years and I never lost my money. So I recommend it for you

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The most secure wallet for storing multi cryptocurrency is Trust Wallet.  I have been using it for a very long time and I have not had any problems.

Para mi coinomi es una buena billetera móvil que admite muchas monedas y si desea una billetera web, puedes usar coinbase.

• MewConnect
  • Trust Wallet

This ones are my favourite, they support a lot of tokens and quite safe(you can try connection via QR-code in Mew to make sure)

It is difficult to define a single portfolio for the diversity of currencies that are moving the crypto market but we highly recommend coinbase and coinomi, due to the variety of cryptos that they can store and that have their security in force, also for linea trx the wallet is very good Tronlink said this, it is necessary to say that by the record they are now giving 300 points that they do not know what their price will be.