Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet. - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ronbacs

Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet.

There are many wallet available here.I think you can used coinbase wallet. Beacuse this wallet is very safe and secure with the others wallet  

Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love Blockchain. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use coinbase, yobit etc.

4 hours ago, goldmax said:

The best and safety multicrypto currency wallet is Yobit wallet. Yobit wallet has almost all crypto currencies and it is highly secured unlike other wallets. 

Yobit is not a wallet. It is an exchange, i suggest you to search on google what is the difference. Best wallets are non-custodial wallets, again I suggest you to search what is the difference. So some great wallets are:

- Trust (official Binance wallet)

- Atomic (by the co-funder of Changelly)

- Coinomi

- Guarda

- Enjin

- Jaxx Liberty

- Exodus

- Huobi (not the exchange)

IF YOU DON'T OWN THE PRIVATE KEYS, IT IS NOT A GOOD WALLET.

IF THE WALLET CAN'T MANAGE MORE THAN 50 DIFFERENT COINS, IT IS NOT A GOOD WALLET.

IF THE WALLET CAN'T MANAGE TOKENS, IT IS AN USELESS WALLET.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I will recommend you the coinbase wallet it is very safe and very popular,even though there is a know youre costumer verification (kyc) it is very much safe.and its kyc is very fast nit like others.

There are plenty of best wallet but iwill recommend you which i prove to myself that it is really a good one.coinbase wallet it is best wallet so far in my three years of using it i did not having any single problem about it.

20 hours ago, Xking7 said:

Blockchain is one of the most popular wallet in the world. It is a very high secured wallet. As a result users money remains safe . This is a very trusted wallet. It is powered by USA . But you can not trade by this wallet. Otherwise it is a best wallet.

i think coinbase wallet is the best crypto wallet for storing any kind of crypto. the wallet is very much secured wallet and the transaction fee is very low here.

There are a lot of crypto currency wallet in this platform. I think coinbase is one of the most popular and valuable wallet in this platform. Many people used this wallet because this wallet is very first and secure. Coinbase is my favourite.

Many wallets hold for our currency house.  But not everyone is one.  We should select an agreed altar wallet for our crypto currency collection

I am using blockchain and trust wallets, I think in terms of diversity, trust wallets will be higher. blockhain does not contain too much. I have the goal of owning a hardware wallet so I can store all my coins there.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:54 PM, Ronbacs said:

What are the best and safe  wallet to store all cryptocurrency coins. There are a lot of wallets that are  popping everywhere. Does anyone can suggest atleast 1 multi cryptocurrency wallet. Ty 

I can suggest a few that I've found to be secure enough. Enjin wallet, Huobi wallet and Trust wallet. I will update another wallet that looks really good, once they update it after 15 March (HubrisOne). All these seem to work fine and I had no problems transacting and using them.

On 3/7/2020 at 1:56 PM, Naeem0 said:

If you want a multi cryptocurreny wallet i would definitely suggest that you look into the Exodus wallet. That wallet has a lot of different cryptos on it including a lot of coins as well. And you can exchange between coins easily on this wallet. That will help as well.

I like the Exodus wallet too. Exodus is comfortable and easy to use. It also has the support of many ERC-20 cryptocurrencies. I think JAXX wallet is not a bad option either

On 3/7/2020 at 1:20 AM, Cricket lover said:

If you want more than one cryptocurrency wallet, I would definitely suggest you to look for an Exit Wallet.  That wallet has many different crypto with lots of coins.this is very good for you.

It is first time i hear about, i would like to learn more, can you give a an official link to this wallet?

Yes all days you have many wallet pop out at any moment and the newbie dont know what to use, but in this forum you chance t ask and get your answer in  few minutes and different side , So if i can advice you take Coinbase , Trustwallet Blockchain it's the best one right now 

I think you can use the website exchange wallets, but of course the most popular website exchange like Coinbase, Blockchain, Binance, Bitstamp, Kraken also Yobit website exchange also there is a personal wallet of Atomic.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are many popular and very safe wallets, but the best and best known are the blockchain wallet and coinbas wallet. These two wallets are very safe and easy to use and can be used without any problems or fear.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/6/2020 at 8:24 PM, Ronbacs said:

What are the best and safe  wallet to store all cryptocurrency coins. There are a lot of wallets that are  popping everywhere. Does anyone can suggest atleast 1 multi cryptocurrency wallet. Ty 

Yes absolutely right my friend there are various wallets that store crypto currency. If you want the best wallet then you can go for the coinbase wallet or the blockchain wallet both are best. 

I think the best wallet you can have is the paid wallet for Nano Ledger, it is simply external. If you do not connect to the Internet, no one will be able to steal your money or your currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

payeer definately is one of tge greatest multi crypto currency wallets out there, it has tones of crypto currencies which you can save send or receive, also not forgeting yobit wich is our very own spot of cryptotalk transactions, it also have alot of wallet and trading options.

Blockchain and of course Coinbase can be great choice for you. It is so easy to use them and of course they are really safety. In my opinion both of them are really believable wallets.

Depending on your needs and requirements, there are many different types of wallets that can be used. I recommend trust wallets for secure and diverse wallets. Trust wallets contain a lot of money, and its security is at its maximum, with many different layers of security

• +1 1

I keep my funds on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange and I advise you. If you have a lot of bitcoins or cryptocurrencies, then store it on a separate cryptocurrency wallet, best of all on a hardware wallet. 

My friend you have a lot of options to use good and safe wallets I have tried Blockchain Wallet and Coinbase wallet and these two wallets are good to use and support many currencies

The best wallet for Cryptocurrency from my point of view is yobit and binance as it is very much safe and secure also it has multi tasking ability which can further be extended to trade your balances with these exchanges.