Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ronbacs

Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet.

What are the best and safe  wallet to store all cryptocurrency coins. There are a lot of wallets that are  popping everywhere. Does anyone can suggest atleast 1 multi cryptocurrency wallet. Ty 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

On 2/6/2020 at 3:54 PM, Ronbacs said:

What are the best and safe  wallet to store all cryptocurrency coins. There are a lot of wallets that are  popping everywhere. Does anyone can suggest atleast 1 multi cryptocurrency wallet. Ty 

i suggest you to use atomic wallet or exodus as multi coin wallets, both are good and both have phone and pc options. i used both but i prefer atomic wallet because it has more features.

coinomi is also good but it has less coins compared to atomic or exodus

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

53 minutes ago, Popedee said:

I will suggest you use Enjin wallet. This wallet is a very good multi coins wallet with a high security. The developers of this wallet are in partnership with Samsung phones to create a built in Enjin crypto wallet

I never heard that walltet before. But anyways thanks for the suggestion. Let me ask is that applicable for android phone?  

On 2/7/2020 at 4:24 PM, hmind said:

I will give you multiple wallet for crypto and all of this I say can be used and is good and safe:
1. Blockchain

2. Coinbase

3. Freewallet

4. Coinomi

5. Tronlink

6. MEWConnect

Woah thanks. For that 

But does all of that has an app in playstore. Ive known 1 only   coinbase has an app. 

• Useful or interesting 2

If you want a multi cryptocurreny wallet i would definitely suggest that you look into the Exodus wallet. That wallet has a lot of different cryptos on it including a lot of coins as well. And you can exchange between coins easily on this wallet. That will help as well.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I suggest you to use coinbase wallet. There are so many wallets you can found in web. But you have chose a trusted and secure wallet. Coinbase is a trusted and secure wallet. And easy to use.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best and safe multicryptocurrency wallet would trustwallet. Cause it's really trusted and secure. And also it also supports tons of assets. Be sure to check it out. Otherwise you can try coinbase too.

• +1 1

In my opinion the Yobit wallet is the best.  Because it is very safe and affordable.  It allows you to easily invest and trade crypto currency.  From now on you have no fear of losing your crypto currency.  Here you can boldly deposit your crypto currency.  You can freely use this wallet.

Until now, I can suggest you to use 3 wallets, which I tried them before but there is a one problem which is the fees, they are not low, the first two wallets are blockchain and coinbase, they are good and old, and the third one, it has no fees for withdraw, I tried it for mor than 2 years, its name is coinpot, there is a web version 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 8:54 PM, Ronbacs said:

for using most currency in a wallet is coinomi because most currency available in this wallet.coinbase, blockchain have limited coins in wallet so i think you can use coinomi wallet.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:54 PM, Ronbacs said:

What are the best and safe  wallet to store all cryptocurrency coins. There are a lot of wallets that are  popping everywhere. Does anyone can suggest at least 1 multi cryptocurrency wallet. Ty 

Coin nomi wallet have lots of coins and this wallet have good compatibility with Android .Their fee is low and as compare to coin base this work great.

Well, I am using coinbase wallet since 2017 without having any problems. So, I would like to prefer you coinbase wallet which is easy to use and secure but I think remembers the fees of this wallet quite high.

• +1 1

You strive coinbase wallet.Coinbase is the high-quality,protection,depended on,easy and multi crypto currency wallet.i have been using Coinbase account for three years.i love coinbase wallet.

• +2 1

For me i really like hardware wallets because hardware wallets are really safer because your coins in that wallet can't be touch as long as its not plugged in any sort of devices.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:02 PM, Popedee said:

I will suggest you use Enjin wallet. This wallet is a very good multi coins wallet with a high security. The developers of this wallet are in partnership with Samsung phones to create a built in Enjin crypto wallet

Yes you are right this wallet is very good multi coins wallet with a high security. The partnership with Samsung mobile to create build in Enjin crypto currency wallet.

Trust wallet is best. You can use it by installing on smartphone. The size of this wallet is very small so does not occupy the larger space of your RAM. There are so many most loved features on trust wallet like live DEX, current price chart of different coins etc. 

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Mukta said:

My best wallet and the best and safety multicrypto currency wallet is Yobit wallet. I am using this wallet now. I am holding my btc on my yobit wallet that was good for me. Every people know about yobit wallet. It is a god exchange wallet.

Is there anything like Yobit wallet? Of course, you can tell us you keep your crypto on Yobit exchange but Yobit doesn't run any wallet services like coinbase.

20 hours ago, mohiuddin64 said:

I think,nowadays the best secure wallet is coinbase,trust wallet and for coin you can use coinbase wallet and for erc20 you can use metamask wallet also bro

Coinbase may be secure but withdrawal fees from this wallet is among the highest

From my personal experience I can say that currency repayments are the best multi-cryptocurrency wallet.  It seems very credible to me. I completely agree with your statement.

• +2 1

On 2/9/2020 at 3:15 PM, dantev1 said:

Trust is very good wallet for mobile, i use it because it have multi crypto adresses and a lot of different coins. Really recommend you to use it

A cryptocurrency wallet is a device, natural medium, encode or a ceremony which food the free and/or confidential keys and container be old to hunt down ownership, get or use up cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency itself is not in the wallet.

Multi wallet for now that I use is a blockchain and coinbase both sides are very popular and of course safe to use in buying and selling crypto transactions. Coinbase and blockchain already support the use of hardware wallets like Ledger nano so this is my best choice.

• +1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 7:54 PM, Ronbacs said:

What are the best and safe  wallet to store all cryptocurrency coins. There are a lot of wallets that are  popping everywhere. Does anyone can suggest at least 1 multi cryptocurrency wallet. Ty 

Deer if you need a wallet that have high security and user friendly interface then i suggest you to use coinbase wallet which is most popular among crypto users to store you crypto currencies safe in it .

There's a lot of crypto wallet, but you must find a wallet that has high reputation and already used by some crypto users, I advice you to use coinbase and yobit. 

Trust wallet have multi wallet build in you can also use this wallet for free its also good for collecting ERC 20 tokens which can be use for airdrop hunting and you can always import your wallet using trust wallet.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Trust and Atomic wallet are the best. IUf you are seeking online wallets-- chose Coinbase or blockchain. If you are seeking the exchange app with the balance store features online, you can try Binance app for your smartphones.Good luck.

• +1 1

We can see that there are many wallet available in crypto. But i know coinbase wallet. I don't know so much wallet because i am newbies in crypto. I am knowing about crypto. Thank you. I like coinbase wallet