Bitcoin in 2020 - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gambut_24

Bitcoin in 2020

I also think 2020 will be the best year for bitcoin but in march crypto market is affected by covid 19 and it's price goes down to 3800$ but now it have been revived. The next half of the year will be good for crypto. 

Expert has given some positive reviews about the prices of 2020 for the btc. They elaborated that this year a halving has taken place and also a bullrun. And the price will have a huge boost in it's value. And the price has the capacity to go approximately above 20k usd this year. So they presume that the investment in this coin is quite profitable this year. So Bitcoin has a good future as we, all the users are expecting. 

• +2 1

Despite the halving event in May, bitcoin price did not increase and I think it's a normal thing if you look at the previous history of bitcoin after halving but some professional traders have predicted that six months after halving bitcoin will rise to a range of $25,000 and I also have the feelings that bitcoin will rise but I don't know the range, so I think we should all hold till end of the year.

There were great hopes in the year 2020 that it will be the best year for crypto, but unfortunately, in the first months, unexpected events occurred, such as the appearance of the Corona virus, which affected negatively the global economy in a big way, including the crypto market. I hope that the coming months until the end of this year will be positive for cryptocurrencies

All who have invested in bitcoin before hoping that the price will rise will make a profit by the end of the year. after halving, we will begin to see a price increase we could not have imagined.

Well this year was drastic for crypto as well as bitcoin.Bitcoins price decreased about 50% this year due to corona virus.But now its price is at very good value.We hope that 2021 will be the year of bitcoins most success till now.

Hello, 2020 I think it is a very year for bitcoin, it is still number one among the virtual currencies widely dominating the market, its value since January has been rising and recovering, in a context of a pandemic it was victorious, so we go for more BTC.

I think Bitcoin has become the most popular of 2020.  I have noticed that the market value of Bitcoin and the demand in the world market has increased a lot since the beginning of 2020.  And already in 2020 the number of Bitcoin users is constantly increasing and the number of new members is constantly getting interested in using Bitcoin.

I believe that the best is yet to come for bitcoin, little by little institutions and companies are beginning to put btc in their portfolios, recently the American company Sqare.inc reported the purchase of 50 million dollars in BTC and it is not the only one and that I think can accelerate shortages.

• +2 1

I agree with you, an important moment that happened once in 4 years has happened and has had a very good impact on the Bitcoin price and has made the cryptocurrency market go up again. The price of bitcoin has continued to rise until recently, this increase happened because of its half a few months ago. I hope this increase will continue until the highest price.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is now so popular cryptocurrency now its price is so high about $19000 + and its gose up and up i have also some bitcoin many people use bitcoin gor trading and many web sites pay with bitcoin

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help
    • Increased Rain ☔️   We have some Easter treats in rain form 🐰   Get your umbrellas out and be sure to catch some rain for yourself over the next few days! 🌧
    • По-разному бывает. Я точно не помню уже названия, но несколько шитков максимальную цену имели как раз не на моменте старта, а примерно через пару дней, так что не все под одну гребенку надо делать. Главное, что зарабатывать можно)
    • Да, и это справедливо. Т.к. быть среди лидеров - очень тяжело и рискованно. 😎 Первая задача, то там насколько помню по кнопке Go переходит на бридж (мост), где нужно поменять тестовые токены ETH Sepolia на MINT? ETH Sepolia можно запросить на кранах, ввести запрос в гугле и найти подходящий. У меня они просто уже были на кошельке. Вторая задача только для тех, кто купил их NFT. Кстати, она сейчас стоит 0.318 ETH = 1100$, это к слову о лидерах, почему у них столько баллов. 😎  Сейчас их не перекинуть, ждем дальнейших анонсов. Возможно эти баллы сразу будут влиять на получение эирдропа MINT. 
    • Хороший обменник, как попадаю на него - так нет тревоги,один из не многих где проходит Сбербанк на покупку без блокировок.Все быстро, с курсом не играются все честно. Единственное что нехватает, это накопительная скидочка постоянным клиентам.
    • Да тут увы и так времени нет, а нужно ещё тратить это на дропы, ладно если там всё работало бы молниеносно, но нет всегда какие-то сбои и трудности ещё хуже отбивают мотивацию. И кстати появилась информация об IQ Аирдропе.   Где нужна активность в Гелакси, вот ссылка    https://galxe.com/IQProtocol/campaign/GCthYtTPih   Подробнее от раздаче можно почистить в их Твиттере     https://twitter.com/IQLabs_official   и инструкции в Медиуме   https://medium.com/iq-protocol/10m-iqt-megadrop-airdrop-campaign-is-live-from-iq-protocol-c991d16cba72