As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

If you want to earn in short term then invest in new projects but there is high risk you can get double profit or return zero. So, if you want to invest then invest your 10% of the portfolio. Otherwise you can buy 1-2 bitcoin and hold them for long time, I am sure that it will give very high return after 5-10 years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From my own point of view since you are a begginer with less experience about Cryptocurrency marketplace I will suggest you go for the likes of bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin because they are currently the top coins that have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and i believe if you can endure for long you shall earn huge profit especially from bitcoin which is the most expensive among them.

• +3 1

There are a lot of coins that are new and ve freat potential in them such as pi, that is more useful according to me, you will be able to buy it after you see the ico of it after few months.

We all have our own personal opinion on this issue and since you don't have much experience about Cryptocurrency I will advise you to go coins which high potential which include litecoin,Dash, dogecoin and ethereum because they are fluctuating a lot in the market which will give you great chance to make good profit in trading field.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/1/2020 at 8:36 AM, Izeal said:

If you want to earn in short term then invest in new projects but there is high risk you can get double profit or return zero. So, if you want to invest then invest your 10% of the portfolio. Otherwise you can buy 1-2 bitcoin and hold them for long time, I am sure that it will give very high return after 5-10 years.

You do not get it at all, a beginner may no likely know good new project to invest on, I will not suggest a project like that. They can invest on bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin or any other good coins that their prices can still not easy to decrease. I started with doge and it was very helpful to me. 

On 2/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Try to look for the coin which has high demand but it still have low worth in the market, but make sure the coin supply is not that high also it must have a good marketcap.

i don't think it is just  related to be beginner or not but also  to how much can you pay , if i had a lot of money i would go for bitcoin but in my situation i think i choose the litecoin since it is a decent coin as well

• +1 1
  • +3 1

For beginners, whether the currency is, they have to buy a small amount first and see how the buying and selling is going, calculate the profit percentage in trust, and if the matter is good, they start making a bigger deal to make a reasonable profit. In my opinion, there is no difference between which currency you should buy, but do not buy unreliable or fake currencies and rely on analyzing something and not luck.

Edited by Buy me coffee
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Am really a bigginer , the coin I can afford now is Tron , it kinda cheap ,I advice my fellow bigginers to try and invest in tron, am sure the reward would be huge letter in the future , patience is the key now

As i beginner i will choose or i will buy the most popular coins in the cryptoworld. Like BTC,ETH and XRP because this coins have a big potential that will give me good profit because of its popularity and this coins is most use in the cryptomarket.

• +1 1

i'm selected litecoin and TOMO, i see those coins two of the strongest coins in coinmarketcap, and i'm reading many in social media about those coins, i hope to earn good profit from my investment.

If you made your portfolio during the bear market probably you did very well lately. Me I am only bitcoin and not holding any altcoins, I am a simple man and don't believe that the rest coins have a chance to survive for long. I had hopes for Ethereum but not anymore as when it is used fees go up this much as now and it only helps the miners profit. All the other coins I looked were dissapointing.

• +2 1

As a beginner i have worked on tron currency. I brought the tron coins few months back. By the its value increases in the market. As for the prediction it may increase even more by the end of this year. 

So if the prediction does right i would like to buy more trons right now. 

As bitcoin or ethereum are the top cryptocurrencies every one wants to buy it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The coins change every time. What you want to tell, not it is like Sushi and Defi coins that rise and then fall after the traders move to the next ones. This is not a cool market but a scam market and better not listen to anyone that tells you I made this much and that much and given you this post and told you to buy that coin or you will lose a lot of money.

• +2 1

On 9/15/2020 at 5:38 PM, Fixfin said:

Me I am only bitcoin and not holding any altcoins, I am a simple man and don't believe that the rest coins have a chance to survive for long. 

That's great one, because BTC is the most expensive, valuable and profitable among the rest coins,@Fixfin Bitcoin lover or Bitcoin fans. But nevertheless there are also some good, value altcoins worth of holding for a specify time to also gain profits. As their prices are being regulated by the top leading coin BTC. Top best 10 altcoins are recommended.

• +3 1

I started buying my first coins - bitcoin. Because I was just learning how to trade and invest, and that was the first time I was able to buy them cheap, and then the price soared, and I was so happy! And it really motivated me. I think you can participate in the ico, or buy new other coins that you think can bring a good profit.

• +4 1

Actually you can not tell specifically what coin you should buy or not because this may depend on lots of variables, in fact this the main point which separates traders from other people, a trader knows what to buy and when.

Edited by Abdalrazig
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

For me i would like to buy bitcoinsince as i know it is the dream of every beginner to have this currency in his wallet , but for sure this is at first but in dealing i would prefer another currency since bitcoin fee is very high

• +5 1

Actually , I am also a beginner in this forum .  So ,  I will definitely go to Ethereum as it is beneficial for trading and investing .  We all can earn profit from trading Ethereum . 

As a beginner I would like to purchase the coins that has less transaction fees. Cause, at the very beginning we are not able to earn much and the transaction fees might be very high for us, so I would like to purchase coins which have less transaction fees, can be sent easily form one wallet to another with no any further delays with significantly less amount of transaction fees. So, I  will go with Tron(TRX) and Dogecoin(Doge). Since, these two coins have their own blockchain, and can be transferred between wallets or exchanges with less transaction fees.

I would think that the best option would be ETH and other currencies that are increasing in value such as TRX, now if what you will do is mining in the cloud you can use dogecoin or litecoin