As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 80 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

You should put resources into bitcoin, a solid cash in a market, and that it has incredible statures, and you can bring in cash from it by exchanging on it with large cash and making a day by day benefit on it, yet it should be solid intends to earn from it, like a few day by day systems in exchanging.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well as about cryptotalk so sorry from my side for not answering your topic. So I feel lucky to this wonderful platfarm.

Early on Dear friend @Ammur Pagli @Shoki Bhira @lena roy platform, I will buy cryptocurrencies for a lower fee. Then I will work hard and work hard to gain sufficient knowledge and experience about analysis, monitoring and forecasting when their prices can rise in trade and invest in getting their extra money and more profits. Thank you    

If any person is a beginner I will suggest him to buy ethereum, after that you can move to Bitcoins is not everybody know about that Bitcoin is rising tremendously. If you invest in ethereum it will be much more beneficial. So I will suggest go and invest in this so keep hardworking to get success thank you

In my opinion the most beginners should buy ripple its a little bit stable and can be used for so many other things, plus it will be a big advantage when it comes to earning, ripple has a future and people should hold on to it because there is a future in it might take some years but definitely it will get there as well so keep it up.

For me, the matter of choosing the digital currency is a very important matter in the world of trading, in order to achieve a suitable profit. I trade the most famous and powerful digital currencies because they do not fall suddenly

Bitcoin really keep on fluctuation and can give us a real nice 

profit at the same  time. if other biction cash and ether the bitcoin 

I would have invested in bitcoin cash and ethereum because they also has a great value in market with a high price 

Basically people will advice bitcoin.yes it is a good cryptocurrency that can give you lots of profit because it is very popular.but also try ethereum it can give you more profits than Bitcoin.because you can get more amount of it when you purchase compare to Bitcoin and can be more profitable for long term investment.

It's better to buy bitcoin first and ethereum should be your next buy, I can not recommend more coins because market is full of terrible quality coins that are in danger of extinction.

Digitap currencies are profitable. Buy you should invest with thinking. As long as i concern eth and bitcon are good foe newbies. Because profit rate and way of trade is simple. Good luck

Digitap currencies are profitable. Buy you should invest with thinking. As long as i concern eth and bitcon are good foe newbies. Because profit rate and way of trade is simple. Good luck

In my opinion, the Ripple currency is the best investment for beginners, and I think that the future will carry many developments for this currency in terms of its high price and high circulation in it.

As a beginner, I do not have much experience that would enable me to pick good currencies for the future, so I prefer raising capital, buying reliable and reliable currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, and investing in them in the long term does not require much experience.

In my opinion, the Dogecoin currency, since it has a low price, makes the commissions for sending and receiving Dogecoins cheaper than those of Bitcoin, Litecoin. Your transactions take 60 seconds, as opposed to the 10 minutes required for Bitcoin or 2.5 minutes for Litecoin.

As a beginner, it is better, of course, to search for the best and strongest currencies in the market to start working with and investing, but I think that it is still early to know the best currencies and work with them. It is better now to continue working here in this forum, it is easier and more reliable.

I think bitcoin is best for beginners. It is the most commonly used digital currency. But xrp,nrg,btc,eth,ltc are also the best coins for holding. You can also try these but I prefer bitcoin of you are a beginner.

my friend if you are a beginner then you have to buy the most famous coins which are the best for you like Bitcoin litecoin ethereum and dogecoin these coins are best for you to trade and you will able to make up your  profit in them.

Hello my friend As a beginner, I asked about that and they advised me to buy Litecoin because it is a low-fee and reliable currency so far I have not bought any currency, but in the coming days I will buy it good luck for you

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I hope you are in good health. As a beginner, I prefer dealing in bitcoin, because it is the most popular currency now and this currency is heading to the great openness that you will witness in the coming years, and there is no doubt that mastering the arts of cryptography and digital currencies will make us more experienced in our field and thus We will give amazing results in profit, good luck for you.❤️

Welcome, buddy. 
As a beginner, I recommend buying the bitcoins we work here.
It's safe and easy, and it's also more popular right now, and I expect it to have a beautiful future in the coming days, because it's become popular with a lot of people.

Hi friend,

I have no idea about this because I could not sell or buy these coins but after read the comments of all the members. So as a beginner I prefer crypto coin first that you can buy it because it is very safe and trusted website and due to this website you can earn money with large profit.

I think I'll buy two cryptocurrencies. 
Bitcoin and Ethereum
Their flexibility is high as well as a lot of volatility that happens to them as a result of supply and demand
But if we can adapt and figure out how to deal with it and sell and buy in time, we'll make good profits.

I am always in side of investing always in litcoin or doege coin as both have not much high rates now but according to my prediction bith goes up and very up in upcoming year so these two coins are very beat to invest as a beginner.

• +3 1

As a beginner l prefer buying top altcoins, that is why top altcoins investment is more safety investment than others. There are a lot of new projects and to tell the truth, some of them are just scammed and before investing in a new project we should be more careful than investing in others.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two most reliable coins to invest or trade in whether you're a beginner aor an experienced trader, you must go after the reliable sources of investments only. I dont know much about this either.

Hi friend best wishes for all  As beginner   I should like to buy litecoin because it is also a digital currency and its market  price  is also increasing day by day. I think you can increase your profits by buying, it

• +2 1