As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

As i am new here and i have been reading the information presented by our real members i came to know that Ethereum is having good market now a days because Bitcoin is no more in reach of everyone. 

So i would choose Ethereum for investment. 

I not old in this site or it is my first day of income more I am not an inverter so i don't know about the the coins much . sorry for giving nothing information.

• +4 1

On 2/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Apart from bitcoin the coin which i prefer are ethereum then follow by litecoin for trading because they good in making profit as bitcoin. They are among the top cryptocurrencies in board and I believe they will have bright future.

On 2/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

The coin I prefer most is bitcoin and I think i will advice my friend to invest on bitcoin and Ethereum because their price is pumping really well in market at this present time, after that you can move to bitcoins is not everybody know about that bitcoin is rising tremendously now. If you invest in ethereum also it will be beneficial and bring you decent profit like bitcoin.

Basically to invest in crypto you must have the knowledge. As a beginner first you should analyze the rates then invest. In my opinion you can invest in bitcion because it has a really good market value. 

• +3 1

the topic is As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first that's means light feeling about this crypto, but justlike i said i do not buy crypto, i am more familiar in getting cryptos from faucets or apps and games,and ptcsites..doing tasks..and do 

My recommendation as a beginner in the world of trading and cryptocurrencies, is education. To be able to study the markets, learn to do the real Trading, to know the currencies and when you already know the basics and something advanced after practicing in demo accounts, launch yourself to real and to be able to invest in a conscious way, with respect to which currencies to invest first the experience will tell you.

• +2 1

We are  try to learn how they work and get familiarized with their number. I recommend eth rather than bitcoin to start but is just my point of view. In fact, both options might be great together with other important currencies. 

as a beginner in the aspects of cryptocurrencies i think the coin i will  buy first would be the doge coin, its cheap and has the potentials of becoming a very valuable coin in the future

Hey if you are a beginner and you are interested to buy cryptocurrencies it is better to choose most reliable cryptocurrencies like ethurium or Bitcoin. Because in their value there is only small rise and fall. If you buy new coins sometimes you may loss your investment.

I want to invest in Bitcoin and ETH because I have noticed that these famous cryptocurrency are doing well on the Market and with the current price of these two crypto for sure I could make a good profit, I don't want to let go this kind of opportunity. So if I were you continuously invest on cryptocurrency since they are worth to.

For the beginners when they are started in cryptoworld, I would like to suggest for them to buy the doge coin first, because the dogecoin is very stable they have sell it and get profit 

It is troublesome to prescribe any venture for tenderfoots, what I suggest is that they ponder and are prepared to be able to perused a chart. There's no utilize investing without having the correct information since that as a rule leads to misfortunes. I would contribute in coins with awesome projection such as BTC and ETH, there are different variables that demonstrate a conceivable rise in these two cryptocurrencies. But as I said some time recently, each one must do their possess examination and draw conclusions.

I think now it bitcoin is not approachable for a lay man and as a beginner i would like to invest in Eth and with the passage of time when I will make some profit then i will move from Eth to Bitcoin.

I am new to this crypto talk platform and have not yet invested in any coins because I do not know about coins. But very soon I will invest and I prefer to buy litecoin because I think the rate of litecoin is going to increase in a while and I can make a profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that buying BTC is a good idea for beginners. Because it is rising day by day. I personally recommend every beginner to invest in BTC. I think it's a good choice to start your business.

• +2 1

In my opinion, the first thing I would do would be to study each cryptocurrency and its progress, graphs, ups and downs that it has had before choosing one since as you said yourself I am a beginner and before investing in a cryptocurrency I have to know it

• Useful or interesting 1

My preferable coin is Bitcoin but the price is very high which i can not avoid for now. After Bitcoin is Litcoin. The price is affordable and it fast growing in value. With the coins making here i used to change it to Litcoin to start investment.

Hello my dear mate. Actually there are so many types of coins are available basically every one will prefer you bitcoin because it can give you a good profit but in my opinion for a beginner ethereum is best to buy.

If you are really a beginner in crypto, it's better that you should start working for forums to earn crypto, you can use your earnings for investing in other coins like for example, you can use your earnings in this forum to buy other coins like ripple and ethereum in yobit exchange.

I always wanted to and will invest in bitcoin . Bitcoin really keeps on fluctuation and can give us a real nice profits at the same time . If other than bitcoin , I would have invested in bitcoin cash and ethereum because they also has a great value in market with a high price

I don't have a lot of expertise when it comes to buying coins and which coins you should be investing in first, but if it was me i would probably go for ETH and DOGE, and maybe LTC. At the moment BC price is high so i think wait for that to come down if you want to buy that. But also look at airdrops. Some people make a lot of money on airdrops.

I am new one here ..as much i know is ..

. The best crypto monetary forms for speculation are taking after .. Ethereum

Ripple

Bitcoin .

Litecoin ... etc. These monetary standards are continuously expanding in cost due to the increment in request for crypto monetary standards ..and so contributing here in one of these monetary forms is productive at this time,,so i will favor and utilized over curencies ..and i wil recommend others as well ..the same ..

• +2 1

As a beginner everyone knows bitcoin because bitcoin is the most popular and also most valuable crypto currency in recent times it's goes to its peak value , if you  have any Idea about to buy a crypto currency I prefer bitcoin it's safe to buy and sell be careful about its value

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either but I'm going to buy ETHT, but I just have a mild feeling about this crypto, but just like I said I wouldn't buy Crypto  Games, and PTCsites..dooding tasks .. and invest before the endubbler site, but I prefer ETH now.