Sending LTC from Yobit to wallet - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Sending LTC from Yobit to wallet

On 2/6/2020 at 2:13 PM, Fadimah said:

Has anyone tried transferring litecoin from yobit.net to any wallet? I have been trying to transfer mine since yesterday but it hasn't been going through. 

Can anyone help?

I think you withdrawing from yobit to trust wallet this because trust wallet LTC addresses start with ltc because it's new kind of addresses and yobit isn't accept this kind of addresses so I advise you to use coinomi then send from coinomi to trust (you will lose nothing because ltc sending fee is very low)

• +4 1

On 2/6/2020 at 6:13 AM, Fadimah said:

Has anyone tried transferring litecoin from yobit.net to any wallet? I have been trying to transfer mine since yesterday but it hasn't been going through. 

Can anyone help?

You should write to the secure support they will tell you if there is a problem with LTC, sometimes they make adjustments on the page and slow down the transactions in some cryptocurrency.
Good look!

Yes, I can help you after opening your account, go to (wallets) and choose Litecoin, then click on Withdraw, then put the address of your wallet and choose the quantity, then click (Request Withdrawal) and wait until the Litecoin currency is transferred
I hope I helped you

I tried more than once Litecoin from Yobit to the wallet, and the matter was successful. What is the problem with you? I expect that you did not click on the withdrawal confirmation message that you received on the email

There is no secret of how to send ltc from yobit to another wallet, it is simple, you just have to copy the ltc address of your wallet to which you want to receive then paste it in yobit from the ltc wallet for withdrawal and ready to send it and nothing else

Usually there are no problems to send or receive transactions in Yobit, perhaps the wallet stopped being online when you made your transaction, that section can be found in the "Wallets" option and see the status of the wallet that should be "Online".

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

42 minutes ago, velasco19 said:

Usually there are no problems to send or receive transactions in Yobit, perhaps the wallet stopped being online when you made your transaction, that section can be found in the "Wallets" option and see the status of the wallet that should be "Online".

I think I learn from you, and I think the wallet will most of the time be online so that users can be able to transfer litecoin from yobit to other wallet, I will like to use yobit service because I have heard it is a good wallet that have a very good service. I have checked the site and it is very good but still complicated for me to use. 

42 minutes ago, velasco19 said:

Edited by GanBin
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, velasco19 said:

Even, if there are problems and the sending status is offline, it doesn't happen to useless coins not coins like litecoin. I have been using yobit for a while now and this issue I have not seen before. But, if happened, that means it can not last long before yobit would have solved the problem. 

• +1 1

I have use litcoin for withdraw from yobit exchange to my wallets i didn't find any problem. 

I think you have not know proper information about withdraw. So learn first and try again. Yobit is best exchange and have not did scam with their users. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I have use litcoin for withdraw from yobit exchange to my wallets i didn't find any problem. 

I think you have not know proper information about withdraw. So learn first and try again. Yobit is best exchange and have not did scam with their users. 

Also possibly for the user to have clicked on another coin, like there are some coins that can be under maintenance on yobit in which withdrawal can be affected but since I have been using litecoin, this has not happened before. I took think the person asking this question could have made a mistake or something else. 

• +1 1

I believe with the few comments I have read after making my last comment above are that litecoin payment never have any issues, I think the user is the person not getting things right or he should contact customer care. 

• +2 1

On 2/11/2020 at 12:54 PM, arafat4393 said:

I have successfully transfered my Litecoin from yobit to another wallet so many times. There was nothing happen with me like that. Please check your all input and try again.

i think you just go to your wallet and hit the withdrawal button of the coin that you want. I am not sure how long the withdrawals take. But give it a couple days and check again.

Hm, i didnt tryed but i tryed with another currency, so, there wasnt any problem, but if u have a problem with transfering just write to the yobit support, im sure they will help you .

• -2 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, AnetASk said:

Hm, i didnt tryed but i tryed with another currency, so, there wasnt any problem, but if u have a problem with transfering just write to the yobit support, im sure they will help you .

You have to use litecoin to try, very possible litecoin can be under maintenance while the coin you tried is online. Although, just to let you know, litecoin is not under maintenance, it withdrawals works good. 

It doesn't work for Trust  wallet in my experience. I tried to send LTC to the Trust wallet but the transaction was failed. I thought Yobit doesn't support litecoin address from the Trust wallets. I have to go for the Coinbase LTC wallet to check transfer again. 

Edited by ShiNorton

I am reading all kinds of bad and good reviews about LTC being able to be sent (withdrawn) from Yobit.

Does someone else continues to have the same issue so far?

Else and if it keeps getting such errors, why not trade it to another pair and withdraw from it?

So far i have been withdrawing other currencies like BTC and XRP and never faced such weird issue.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 2/6/2020 at 3:13 PM, Fadimah said:

Can anyone help?

How isn't impossible for you to withdraw your litecoin to your wallet, is there have any error message that's happened while you are trying to withdraw? because I also always using litecoin to withdraw.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Hello friend,

i work on crypto talk the earn money i change into LTC.i have many time change the money in LTC and transfer it form yobit to payeer so i fo not face any problem.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

ltc means the coin of crypto currency...if you have ltc in yobit you can transfered it to your wallet..but for transfer you need your lite coin address which you can find in your wallet,,then some amount is duducated from your currencies for fees...

• +3 1

On 11/11/2020 at 6:39 AM, AnetASk said:

It works fine with me, no problem. I have withdrawn litecoin, ripple and digibyte from yobit before, the transactions are fast as usual and with very low fee. I have not experienced any problem before while using the withdrawal on yobit. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1