Sending LTC from Yobit to wallet - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Sending LTC from Yobit to wallet

I did it more than once and it succeeded. Perhaps what happens to you is caused by something wrong. Switch to another wallet and try again, you may find the solution.

As you can see I'm still in new member therefore I do not know how you can send your litecoin to another wallet but thanks to other members in the forum for their reply I can now know how to transfer my cryptocurrencies to another wallet.

In such cases, if you write your problem in the "Support" section of yobit, they will solve the problem within a day. I previously sent ltc from yobit to another wallet and it was on my account within 5 minutes. So don't worry, the problem is solved.

When I transfer LTC from yobit then I find a problem during the withdrawal. You have not this problem many members are facing this problem. Because the yobit plateform having some issue so that I never again try to resolve this issue. I hope so that this forum admins try to solve this issue. 

• +2 1

I have successfully transfered my Litecoin from yobit to another wallet so many times. There was nothing happen with me like that. Please check your all input and try again.

• +3 1

I did not fall into any such problem. I think the problem is only with yourself. If you do it with mobile then try transferring it with desktop mode. There is a little problem in transfer to mobile version.

On 2/6/2020 at 1:13 PM, Fadimah said:

Has anyone tried transferring litecoin from yobit.net to any wallet? I have been trying to transfer mine since yesterday but it hasn't been going through. 

Can anyone help?

I'm yet to withdraw from robot, but probably anytime soon. A friend of mine did already and all I'm going to say is there's high probability it's a network problem.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:13 PM, Fadimah said:

Has anyone tried transferring litecoin from yobit.net to any wallet? I have been trying to transfer mine since yesterday but it hasn't been going through. 

Can anyone help?

I have many time send litecoin from yobit to my wallet. It is very wasy. I think LTC withdraw fees is very low then others coins or tokens. I always use LTC for withdraw. 

Yes I have tried LTC withdraw from yobit to wallet and it goes all the time smoothly. I didn't face any problem in this process.  I simple go to wallets option and click on the withdraw which is available along with LTC.  After this I simply put my wallet's LTC address and simply withdraw from there with less withdrawl fees. 

If you have transfer money from yobit to LTC first of all you can open the yobit address verify it is very easy process to transfer money i am the regular user to litecoin the working process of litecoin is very good their transaction fee is very low

• +3 1

To widraw the lite coin you first need yo do trade of lite coin ith Bitcoin then you can take widraw it will take ew minutes to take place and if you still found aime problem then give complain to admin.the admin will took some action toward this

It's  too much easy.  

Just go to the wallets on your Yobit page.  Here you can see a list of coins.  On the second or third number you would see LTC.  In the same row click on the withdraw. Here you have to enter the amount of LtC and also your wallet LTC address. And click withdrawl request button.  Your withdraw would be completed within 15 -20 minutes. 

• +2 1

one of my friend told me that he is still sending his earn through LTC from Yobit exchange to other exchange it is very cheap 

Sometimes there can be some problems with withdrawing in Yobit exchange as expected. If you want to send your LTC from Yobit to wallet, visit Yobit and choose to withdraw section then in my mind you know what to do. copy the address then it will be done.

Check your internet connection and try Again later. It may be also cause for the maintenance process of yobit. Keep patience and check your wallet address Again and Again 

I always convert my earned BTC from this platform into LTC On Yobit. Then withdraw these LTC with less withdrawl fees into my own wallet.  I did this so many times and it was done successfully without any problem. You might have any issue with your account if it is not getting done.  Try again until you succede.

• +2 1

It does not take long to withdraw cryptocurrencies from the Yobit platform, you have to make sure that you have set the wallet address accurately, and you can check the status of the transaction through the Wallets button on the top bar of the platform.

It is easy to send your LTC from yobit to any other wallet.My friend has made transaction in previous days and he send his ltc very easily and he face no problem in sending his litecoins.If you have some issues you should contact with any old super member or you can ask it from moderators may be it can be a technical issue .Don't worry about it and make sure to avoid to share your keys with any other person.

• +2 1

Actually, If you want to send your LTC from Yobit to wallet, visit Yobit and choose to withdraw section then copy the address then it will be done.I also choses litecoin for withdraw more than 2 time . Sometime their is technical problems behind it. Then I received my litecoin into my wallet with in some minutes.

I have not made a withdrawal didi at but I think it is pretty possible if you are facing some kind of issue you should share the screenshot of that issue I think people would be able to help you with the screenshot

I have transferred ltc several times to my wallet. It was easy. It could be a problem with your internet connection. If it continues, you should contact support. I think the matter will be resolved .. Good luck

Don't worry my friend, the transaction will definitely be completed soon as you have made it yesterday. I also used this way to transaction my Litecoin in Payeer wallet. It always take much time to complete the transaction. You should also wait for it.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is a very bad situation if someone can not transfer his/ her earning from the yobit platform to their desire wallets, but I think you need to exercise little as this may be a general that will be rectify in short time, this is my advice for you dear friend.

I never send lite coin from yobit wallet to another wallet. I think it is easy to send number of people are sending lite coin from yobit wallet to another wallet