Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y - Page 5 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y

On 2/6/2020 at 4:50 PM, Sharoncott said:

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine Screenshot_20200206-124331.thumb.png.950e2f15f13d6fd5392387184b2f7ca2.pngniw

Yes they are giving us free coins but those coins dose not worth high and some of them perhaps all of them are useless. All those coins can be used on dice game.

• +3 1

I got recently 100  Doge coins for free and most of them got 400 I think, but if you could check daily, then you can make some decent money with them.  I am not a fan of such new born coins since lost hopes when I used to do bounties.

This Cryptocurrencies freecoins on the yobit, is fairly good as we get the chance to earn this coins and which to they can be used to exchange them too bitcoins and maybe others coins

Yes of course some times you can collect some free coin on the Freecoin section, but the majority on those coins I think are dead or they are not opened to sell them, so I think Yobit need to put there the actives coins. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In yobit we may really earn free different coins by posting or sharing in Facebook and twitter, but I don't do it because it is just a small amount the we may earn, I just focus in posting and trading. These to activities for me are enough source of income.

Really? i didn't notice that there is a section in yobit that gives free coin, well i might view it and do the task to earn because its a waste if we just let this opportunity, anyway thanks for the information.

On 06.02.2020 at 14:16, Sharoncott said:

I haven't know about this coin worth but shortly it will be announce by me or any other users that's trading those coins

Hi ..you mean that i will recieve a notification ..and i am new member here..is there any details or steps to get free coins..i want to know more about that please

does not matter how much coin you claim because its worth and value of those coins are almost zero or 1 sat. even if you manage to claim 10K sat equal interns of making trade or exchange, i am sure it wont happen quicky. it may take a day , a week or a couple of years. i have more than 20K QUBIC pending sell order but still not sold yet.

yes i have tried it before but now the price of these coins are too low so i do not think it is worthy to collect them
in past months there were good coins to collect in this section 
so keep following may be in the future you find valuable coins 

currently i do not want to claim the coins for free because it asks me to trade fo 20 days so that i can claim coins, i have traded with my yodas and with others currencie or liza but i still have more.

Am also benefiting from this great work of yobit offering it users free coins without doing it just by owning an account with them.

5 hours ago, Picnic said:

for the reason that my outlook is that coins that are planned in the frequency can be thoroughly difficult to advertise coins with soft volume. How know how to we comprehend through thiscoin, then the coins 

There is many faucet that you can earn free coins and satoshi with a real value and it's totally free a legit , don't worry about the payment, you can check adbtc info and faucetcrypto com too

it's been there for how many years already. free coin yobit at all favorable. does not seem to work and be very difficult to understand.

That’s right, I saw that before and I also started collection this free coins from the exchange hopping that they will increase the amount of free coins good luck my friends.

Is easy to earn free coin from yobit just you have to share a post to your Twitter or Facebook and you take your coins, is very easy. Good luck for any one won’t to change his life .

Yep yobit is giving lot of free coins nowadays.I think it's a very good step by yobit.Because every new member is getting the coins as well as old members.They are getting chances to earn from the yobit too.

Just simply go to your yobit Crypto wallet and click on the frequent section then there will be a lots of free coins where you can on just clicking on the buttons and you just need to do a recaptcha then you can earn each and every free coins per hour. 

Hello 

Is there is any mega reward in yobit like 500 doge i earned before but i missed 0.00001000 satoshi and $1 because i refreshed page before i claim and may time was finish 

Is there any plan to notify me about mega reward?

Thanks to you, the new members that we have for your information may not know about this, so in my case, this is great news.I will also try to get free coins.I love to take something for free.

It is good yobit giving some free coins I checked but now yobit changed rules for claim free coins need to complete 20 trades daily for claim free coins.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:50 PM, Sharoncott said:

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine Screenshot_20200206-124331.thumb.png.950e2f15f13d6fd5392387184b2f7ca2.pngniw

Woh, this is really good news for me because I am came here for earning, if I share yobit exchange link to my facebook they will give free coin to me, then I will do everyday and earn free coin to my wallet.