Mine Alto Coin With Phone - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mine Alto Coin With Phone

Everyday there are new mining apps are introducing to the play store. Bitcoin mining is profitable with phones, people knows that. Many apps are popular to mine alt coins. What are the best alt coins to mine with mobile app. What are the best mining app.

1 hour ago, rjroshan said:

Everyday there are new mining apps are introducing to the play store. Bitcoin mining is profitable with phones, people knows that. Many apps are popular to mine alt coins. What are the best alt coins to mine with mobile app. What are the best mining app.

Mining on phone is profitable but mining will damage your phone's battery.

I prefer to use sites and applications that give currencies whose price is little now that I do not store them in the hope that their price will rise, but for currencies that are expensive, nothing can be collected from them because the sites do not give a lot of them

3 hours ago, Princes said:

Everyday there are new mining apps are introducing to the play store. Bitcoin mining is profitable with phones, people knows that. Many apps are popular to mine altcoins...

but they don't give that much they just give cheap payment and it need lots of time of work.. 

• -1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 5:22 PM, rjroshan said:

Well there is Electreum Mining which you can mine 100 Electreum in 21 days But there system is very annoying before you can withdraw you need to pass the KYC but they are paying.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I also searching best bitcoin mining apps but I still couldn't find best mining apps. I found few legit apps but that all paying very low. I think mining apps are not paying high so maybe apps in not profitable.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is really a lot if mining apps but almost all of them are just scam or fake project they are only there to collect users that will watch there advertisements.

• +1 1

I did not come to answer any comments cashpirate is an app where you can make money by carrying out simple tasks such as downloading you work here.

Is it profitable to mine that coin? What about the market of Alto coin. If it is already listed in the coinmarket cap, I can check this app out.There are fake app which is not for the mining but to track the activities of your device. Be aware. 

Mining applications are not among my interest, therefore I do not have applications for that and I prefer trading, it is better than mining and more profitable.

THINK POSITIVE

In my opinion phone mining is a waste of time and resources. The phone does not have a powerful processor and high RAM. Also, the phone battery is often damaged during mining. But you can start ETN Mining. I do not know whether it is profitable

I see all day members talk about mining application that's mean they make really profit but not me , in general i dont get nothing just few coins without any value 

I do not advise anyone to mining on mobile devices because the financial return is very little and the results are very negative on the mobile and it can lead to the destruction of the processor

There are some coins which can be actually mined through mobile, as basically there's this of the  coin which can be mined, offline and recently is now having a node on desktop and there's also of the electroneum and the phoneum and even that of the enx coin which can also be mined on mobile

I never use my phone to mine any money. Mining bitcoin on phones is never profitable, mining bitcoin is too difficult, the productivity rate on phones is definitely not high. You will not see interest and the phone is broken. I have no suggestions for tapping on the phone app.

Mining in mobile phone is not that good because you can make your phone dead. But you can download electroneum mobile app from playstore and use it to mine ETN tokens, its a profitable app because it mine fst and without any problems on your mobile.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I see many people that say that mining on your phone is profitable however i do not see this as true because the cpu power of your mobile device is much lower than it should be and therefore you will not be able to get an effective hash rate to be profitable. Also it will damage your mobile device and therefore you will just end up doing more damage than anything to your device.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I dont know any good application to mine altcoins i dont know if elecroniuom can mine alt but i know they can mine bitcoin and other coins you shulfd try it 

Though crypto mining with phone isn't profitable you can try out this browser that mines bitcoins when you are using it search in play store it's called crypto tab browser and it mines fast on desktop.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:01 PM, Farooque said:

Mining on phone is profitable but mining will damage your phone's battery.

All  is said in this short comment. Even if it's not a lot of money, it can be profitable, because our device and our datas bill are aleady paid. However, it's true, it can damage the battery.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Mining through the use of mobile applications does not seem to be a good idea for me and it will not give you up to $ 1 per day, so it is not worth it.

Life is great and enjoy it

Mobile mining I don't think its profitable especially  bitcoin mining, so many websites and cloud mining sites offers to do mining, but most of the sites are scam, and we do mining in mobile then our mobile battery damage and our devices also loss their life, so in my personal opinion don't do mining in mobile.

There are different apps for mining in mobile phone but we have to work very hard to get even very less amount of coins. There are many new coins developed which are very easy to mine from phone.

there are many mobile mining apps available on play store and app store but most of them are fake because they charge money to mine cryptocurrency but electroneum is a legit mobile mining application 

There exist some apps for a few cryptocurrencies which you can mine with your phone but I wouldn't suggest them, as you won't be making anything at all. The profits will be so low that they won't matter to cover even fees for one single trade.