Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

after a while , because firstly I think Crypto market haven't too much potential because I didn't think that their is too much people who working with it . but strange i see their is some coin who is in rocket mode after a slowly launch. after that I make first deposit and buy some Crypto currency. 

• +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I started with cryptocurrencies a long time later, because to be honest I had no idea what it was about and I did not trust him then I was intrigued by the subject, I really did not get to know someone who invited me to start this business but I was intrigued and by myself account I started investigating

Это было довольно ново , и потому что я ничего об этом не знал,я держался подальше, и со временем я потерял все, так что нет, но я добираюсь туда сегодня, ищу ту единственную монету, которая наберет  1000%, и эта монета будет лучшей в том, что она принесет мне хорошие деньги.

i started totrade crypto in 2017 . My first coin was iota in 2017. i didn't earn so good money with iota but XRP was my second experience and it was so good.

I started in the cryptographic world after a long time, months before starting they had already explained me about cryptography but I was never completely interested, 1 or 2 ago I definitely started and it's great.

About 5 years ago I met cryptocurrencies through the faucets but I did not delve into the subject until about 7 months ago, the world of cryptocurrencies has caught me, now I investigate more and more.

Let me tell you about my first experience with cryptocurrency. I accidentally found out about the distribution of dubious Asimi cryptocurrency for viewing ads. You could see it on the stock exchange, but it wasn't trading. Many then said: "That Scam.., a waste of time..., the site is cheap." As a result, when it was launched on the stock exchange, I made a very good profit on the sale of accumulated funds. At 40,000 Satoshi Btc for 1Asimi.

Edited by dvorya

Всем добра

I didn't start when I first heard about it. I was constantly seeing advertisements on the internet but I never even clicked because I was scared. I got into this job in 2017. but I knew bitcoin 4-5 years ago this year. I just didn't know the way it works

On 06.02.2020 at 09:30, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

I started very recently and I'm also upset that I didn't start earlier. Good luck with your earnings!

A friend told me about bitcoin in 2015 and I decided to invest a very small amount but without really understanding what bitcoin was, after several years I began to see the growth of bitcoin and its great potential and that was when I decided to start investing with more .

I heard about Crypto currency from 2018 and in that same year I started getting interested a little after a few months, but at the beginning Crypto currency didn't mean anything to me because I didn't know much about it.  the domain, I thought it was advertising sites that you usually see on the internet when my brother told me about it, I think if I was really interested in this domain, I think I would have realized  something profitable in this area.

I heard about them around the spring-summer of 2017, from that time on, I somehow forgot about them, and my best friend seriously took up this topic, but he kept it secret and in the winter he told me that he spent all my money on investments, I was at a loss, because together we wanted to open a business and then he explained everything to me and I realized that it was a very profitable business.

I heard it when I was about 13 years old and there were pages that gave you these bitcoin coins but there was no place in itself how to deposit them or earn them since the only thing that there was were tap pages and then I entered those pages without understanding what they were. cryptocurrencies but as many wanted them I assumed that something important and it was not after 7 years after that I began to see the great change that this same tube and it was the reason why I was so interested in this and that is why I study it today because I liked it and it seemed like a very interesting world

Everyone is regerting this is human nature there are alot of project available which have 10x future same like bitcoin.definatly there are alot of thing to explorer in cryptocurrencies there is only one coin(bitcoin) comes.in future we get more or more things.

Comencé a usar criptomonedas cuando buscaba formas de ganar dinero en línea y salió un video sobre criptomonedas y estaba muy interesado en aprender a usarlas y luego a partir de ahí comencé a invertir en criptomonedas.

I heard about cryptocurrencies from a friend of mine and loved talking about it. I kept asking, knowing and searching on the internet for a better understanding.

image.png.da10643ece41dc359d2bb7e71fcda79d.png

On 2/6/2020 at 4:30 AM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

Hello, I heard about Bitcoin many years ago, however, because it is an electronic commerce, it did not seem safe and profitable, for that reason it did not interest me at that time. I have only been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a few months and I would have liked to know them before
  • +5 1

Hello friend, since 2017 I have heard about Cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin but I did not pay attention to it until in January of this year I was unemployed and I decided to see how everything about Cryptocurrencies was and you do not know how I regret not seeing it. before 

My goodness no!! I felt the most stupid in earth, because btc worth 1 dolar or less. My opportunity to be rich was there.. wthat a disapointment now its practicly impossible buy a btc, so star buying ethereum 

I started in 2016 i just was intressed in Forex . Than i search on internet and found crypto and after that i didn't leaved anymore crypto just some small break's. I feel more home in cryptoword than on the stockmarket's.

I had not heard of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, up to two years ago and for employment reasons since I decided to change my job and currently I keep informed about the crypto issue, I also liked hearing about btc.

Edited by Michar1
  • +1 1

Almost three years ago, I heard about Bitcoin on television, so I liked the idea of currencies in the electronic world, so I began to search for it, and then began trying to learn everything about it in order to develop myself and I want to enter the field of trading, but I do not have capital now and I feel that I should expand further in learning.

• +4 1

After a few months, however during that time I studied a lot, I got information that now serves me too much, so my time was not worth it and I do not regret it.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, gourav789 said:

after a while , because firstly I think Crypto market haven't too much potential because I didn't think that their is too much people who working with it . but strange i see their is some coin who is in rocket mode after a slowly launch. after that I make first deposit and buy some Crypto currency. 

@gourav789  i am same with you friend because i have heard about crypto first in a book where i only able to find out the negative effect of crypto world so for a while i become silent but later i encourage myself to learn about crypto world and when i joined then every thing become clear on me about crypto advantage and disadvantage..              

• +1 1

The first one I heard about cryptocurrency on a news channel and subsequently this I begin to find about cryptocurrency online, reading and viewing videos in public media, when I survived pleased during this time I begin to cook cryptocurrencies from all kinds of websites.

• +1 1