Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

On 06.02.2020 at 09:30, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

I heard about cryptocurrency later than you, it was in 2016. First it sounded a bit strange and not clear. But at the begining of the 2017 I decided to try something))) started from Bitcointalk))) I had found lots of interesting information about crypto and Blockchain)) after some period of time crypto became the key topic of my 24 hours day))))) since that  time I had never left it)))) of course there are some regrets)) but in addition I have got a good experience)))) 

i started in crytpo after learning about bitcoin and i was curious to know how to mine bitcoin with the GPU and then i learned about the other cryptocurrencies, in this process i have several losess since many pages were scam.

I have not heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies until two or three years ago, I do not regret that I did not participate in trading when bitcoin prices and cryptocurrencies increased in 2017, because I know that the market fluctuates a lot and opportunities always exist.

Maybe I did not immediately enter the field of Crypto when I heard about it and waited several months, and this was good for me because I heard about bitcoin when it reached almost $ 20000, but I did not invest until the price fell to $ 10,000 and after my investment a little while the bitcoin price fell to $ 3100, It was like a thunderbolt that struck my brain.

yes i start when i heard about Bitcoin for the first time in 2015 and i started directly searching about it and how i can get it ... so i started with FREEBITCO.IN to start earn ome

I started working with cryptocurrency only 1 month after I heard about it because I was weighing the pros and cons to start doing it. 

On 2/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, deepown said:

Same day i went browsing crypto videos on YouTube and then same day bought my first bitcoin, with some money i had.

When was that? How much you pay for BTC?

I start with Paidverts somevere in 2016 and after some mounths i saw BTC, LTC and DOGE and i start colecting them on foucets... all colect money i send to exchange and start trading... In those times was BTC atound 250$ but i havent yob than and i couldnt  bought any crypto.... If i would know scenario than i would ask all my friends to borow me some money... and today i would have some milions... UFFF

Do not regret that each of us is entitled to what he knows that I also learned about it, but the difference between you and me is that I am a little late and that I begin to work on my knowledge and that I have accomplished a lot, even though I have experienced many disappointments. You must fear yourself. It still takes a long time to be sorry or fail. This is just the start of this field. It is still early and creates other communities to earn and learn.

Edited by pablomarwan

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

A bad memory and regret when I think of it. I heard about bitcoin before 2017 when I was introduced to it as digital currency which have a very bright future. I had the opportunity to hold up to 5btc at that time but I thought it was just an online scam and I didn't even make research about it. It was then in 2017 I realized I made a very wrong decision. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I am very curious person I suddenly start work on crypto when my friends suggest me work on cryptocurrency he told me basic features of cryptocurrency then after I research on internet and I was impressed. 

On 2/6/2020 at 3:30 PM, Fadimah said:

How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

Not really. Just like you, I already now crypto, specifically bitcoin since 2016, but I don't have any interest on it because that time I only that it is not legit or not true. Not until last year, when my classmate told me that I can earn high profit with the help of crypto. So I try it and I realize that it is legit so I continue to use it until now.

• +1 1

Nop I didn't. Infact I took it as a scam but when my friend later show me some proof then I believe it wasn't a scam so I joined too. That was about three years back.

When I heard of cryptocurrencies, I immediately started learning, but I did not start working with them until after a while.

After a while, i don't know why but i didn't want to lose my money by buying new cryptocurrencies.. I left this field for many years then i saw that this crypto project is really great! So i have entered this crypto world.

I heard about cryptography in 2015 but I was not convinced at that time that cryptocurrencies can be converted into money and that this money is a wide technological field and in 2017 I started looking for tools and learning and bitcoin became for me a loyal technological friend and I do not regret waiting

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard about cryptocurrencies at the beginning of 2016 and started learning them in the middle of 2016 as I needed for several months in order to learn the basic points of this field and the first site I worked on was a tap for Bitcoin currency and after a while I participated in the bitcoin talk forum and started working inside it and within his campaigns and I am working inside This forum and I feel very happy

• +1 1

On 5/12/2020 at 7:04 PM, Raqeebzy said:

A bad memory and regret when I think of it. I heard about bitcoin before 2017 when I was introduced to it as digital currency which have a very bright future. I had the opportunity to hold up to 5btc at that time but I thought it was just an online scam and I didn't even make research about it. It was then in 2017 I realized I made a very wrong decision. 

That must have been the worst time of your life. I know that Bitcoin has reached an unbelievable price. So if you sold your Bitcoins back then, you would have made a lot of money!

• +1 1

No because I was thinking this field dangerous ! but after my friend told me about it and about cryptotalk I knew that I can make a capital from my working here ! then I joined this form and now I am a trader !

24 minutes ago, Bohana said:

That must have been the worst time of your life. I know that Bitcoin has reached an unbelievable price. So if you sold your Bitcoins back then, you would have made a lot of money!

Probably I would have become a millionaire by now, imagining holding 5BTC till when it was $19000, I had to earn some few satoshi with faucets then. 

It is of no surprise I didn't believe in it though, even the world's greatest investors labelled it as fraud and mere bubble. 

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I started last year because at first i didn't believe in cryptocurrency like my friends. Because since 2017 they started to work with crypto and they experienced the bull run of bitcoin and they earn bug amount of money. So i regret on refusing cryptocurrency before i wonder if i started with my friends maybe now i have savings and i bought some of the things i want like my friends.

3 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Probably I would have become a millionaire by now, imagining holding 5BTC till when it was $19000, I had to earn some few satoshi with faucets then. 

It is of no surprise I didn't believe in it though, even the world's greatest investors labelled it as fraud and mere bubble. 

There is nothing you can do about it. I am sure you have regretted this, but it will not bring anything back. Try making more money with different methods!

On 2/6/2020 at 7:25 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Yes when i know about bitcoin I started even after one month when i was introduced to bitcoin 4 years ago. I am lucky to know about but not lucky to get bigger earnings. 

You're lucky that you discover it that time. 

I once heard it to my friend and at first I didn't believe him not until I tried it and earn from it. 

Then all starts on that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/6/2020 at 10:07 PM, NevermindNe said:

I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies only when bitcoin took off, before that I did not believe that cryptocurrencies could grow in price to at least $ 10,000.

that's good to know I have also started working in cryptocurrency when it's price was less than $5000 at that time I really had no idea that bitcoin can reach $15000 I was thinking that bitcoin is small thing 

me too, i first heard about bitcoin when it was still around $400 in price, but i only read about it in an ad or an article and didn't give it much attention, then i learned about it more in 2016 i think when it was around $3000 but still didn't start with it until very lately and i regret it a lot too

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

NO , because when I heard about it I had had some exams and there were no enough time with me to study and work on it , then when the exam has finished I decided to give this forum all my time .