Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

No i have first heard about crypto so many month ago.  But now i have started it recently.  And i am loving it so much 

I know crypto since 2012 but I don't interesting about it, main reason is what the purposes?. Join crypto about 2 years from now and learn many new thing about increase income using it, already have payment but I must say there's regret in my mind why I starting late. This time regret is not helping only learn and practice can make my economy situation better.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:30 PM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

Well i started immediately as it seemed a great opportunity and the price of bitcoin was also lower so it was the best time to invest in. 

It was after a while. Though when I first heard about it from my friend I didn't have money to invest. But he told me I don't need my money to start. I can start from airdrops and bounties to earn from and start. I took it granted till when I was broke. And then started.

It was after a while. Though when I first heard about it from my friend I didn't have money to invest. But he told me I don't need my money to start. I can start from airdrops and bounties to earn from and start. I took it granted till when I was broke. And then started.

When I heard about crypto, I did not agree to work, after my friends gave me ideas about crypto, I have been earning about 10,000 rupees ever since.

Welcome with me
I heard and read about coding in 2018, became convinced of the idea of bitcoin, and I started looking for ways to gain encryption
I worked on the faucets for a long time in vain, only managed to make some dollars
I discovered Cryptotalk, my hope for a good daily return, in addition to learning well

When I heard about crypto, I was down financially. When everything became a reality was when Bitcoin was trading at $2000 per BTC but till then practicing crypto seem reluctant. But now, I have the courage zeal and I believe I will make it.

I heard about crypto when it was around 2012 or I think 2013. It was not as popular as now, but there has been a lot of news back then. But back then I was just a young girl without any money to invest on anything and not interested either. So after awhile, which was on late 2016 I started looking for more info on cyrptocurrency. But I was also still a student back then, then around 2017 I bought my first cyrptocurrency, which was ethereum to join on of the ICO. that's all though. 

10 hours ago, Salman akbar said:

I heard it about 4-5 days ago and join cryptotalk last night. One of my friend introduced me this site. I don't know about it very clearl, i am just a beginner of this project.i hope it will a be good beginning for me.      

Now you are a beginner but I hope in coming future you will gain a lot of knowledge about the crypto world and you will earn a lot of income through crypto currency.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:30 PM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? It does not matter when start know your destiny...

13 hours ago, Asif2 said:

I've actually heard a lot after the start of cryptocurrency, I've been working on cryptocurrency for the past two months and are earning well, if I knew about cryptocurrency from the beginning then of course if I was working cryptocurrency from the beginning then I could make a lot of good earnings in the long run,  But I have no hope of that as I have been on cryptocurrency for 2 months  A is earning well and joining many new members.

I heard about cryptotalk a few days before. I knew about it from my friends. Then i searched on youtube and after knowing all the processes i creates my account and started working here. Cryptotalk is really a great website.  

13 hours ago, usafiya01 said:

I started as soon as I heard about the benefit in it and still learning and studying at the same time.

I heard about cryptotalk a few days before. I knew about it from my friends. Then i searched on youtube and after knowing all the processes i creates my account and started working here. I loved it 

On 2/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, Fadimah said:

I started in 2019 and I was bad, but now I am more better. I heard from news about a coin more than 5k sooo I went to see it..

On 2/6/2020 at 3:35 PM, bolaji said:

Actually I was a very young lad when I first heard of crypto it was from my seniors and having never regreted joining crypto I decide tkvtake after him by joining this wonderful world of crypto.

I see soo many adds on social media about Bitcoin last few days .they says that I can earn money so I start to more searching and found that Bitcoin really amazing website...

On 2/6/2020 at 3:47 PM, alaina1001 said:

I've never heard about crypto since last month when a friend introduced me to it. Told me that I could earn money, so I started learning more and more and honestly I enjoy it. 

I heard about cryptotalk a few days before. I knew about it from my friends. Then i searched on youtube and after knowing all the processes i creates my account and started working here. I just loved it. Cryptotalk is really a great website.  

Yeah when i came to know about cryptocurrency , after few months started to invest in cryptocurrency ,and i came to know about cryptocurrency in the year 2017 and invested 1000 inr money at that time and some thoughts also came in my mind that why to invest in crypto ,is it safe to invest in crypto ,by now i know that it is safe to invest in cryptocurrency. 

Edited by Akasshh

Right After knowing about the crypto i started working with free earning site ands paid to click sites.and it was a great experience and a step towards the crypto field.

Yeah i took some time to know and understand deeply about it. But i regret now that i should have been started as soon as i knew it. I took some tome to understand it because i heard something false news about it. But now i am earning really well from it.

I don't know much about this currency, but I will work hard not to learn much here, this forum is a great opportunity to learn and profit at the same time, and maybe I will invest my money on learning in other goals if I learn well of course.

• +1 1

On 17.02.2020 at 19:05, ArmaanRiad said:

I started without any delay.

Because it's worth it.

Thank you.

I actually have profited a parcel from the gatherings due to the fact that

This is a good question. I didn't start cryptocurrency trading or usage when I first had about it. This is one of my greatest regret now. If I have started cryptocurrency trading when I first had of it, I would have made it big in cryptocurrency trading. But it is never too late to start. Thank God I am still taking step.

I've actually heard a lot after the start of cryptocurrency, I've been working on cryptocurrency for the past two months and are earning well, if I knew about cryptocurrency from the beginning then of course if I was working cryptocurrency from the beginning then I could make a lot of good earnings in the long run,  But I have no hope of that as I have been on cryptocurrency for 2 months  A is earning well and joining many new members.

I was heared since 2017 but I join recently because I am thinking that website is fake like others but my friends who work on crypto suggest to me about crypto now I am working and happy

First time I heard about cryptocurrency on a news channel and after that I start searching about crypto on internet by reading and watching video on social media, when I got satisfied then I start earning cryptos from various sites.

I hesitated for the reason that sincere at this point you don't presently be startled into any feature for the reason that your acquaintances are liability it or a big name you be knowledgeable about is burden it no, I had to learn out for for myself come again? it was the complete about how it factory followed by my leisure activity grew diminutive by not enough in it.